Any ladies starting ivf in april !!!! ??????

em OMG that sends scary when you say 7 more sleeps :haha:

wanttobeamum1 congrats on your transfer :) when is your OTD?? Do you have eny embies frozen from all them eggs??

Great news Chase!!

Thanks Scerena, you just worry so much dont you, the hormones make you crazy really! I just worried that over 18 days stimming was bound to be bad news. I hope we get some more definitive answers on Friday and then I will feel a bit better about it all. Great that you have 2 transferred back at a higher quality, I will try and push for that if they'll let me, did you have to?

Em - How are you feeling now, the spotting must have been horrible ;0( x

My OTD is 25th May. My clinic make you wait 18 days following transfer. I am sooo tempted to test early but my husband won't let me.
I have got one other blatocyst frozen they couldnt transfer 2 as the one that was frozen took until day 6 in order to be ready to freeze. I am happy with that because at the beginning i didn't even think I would reach this stage.

fay they only let me have one day 5 blast back cause it was really good quality... I have two blasts frozen though :)
I've everything crossed for Friday for you :hugs:

wanttobemum1 I have two frosties I was happy with that too as like you I didn't even think I'd make egg collection or transfer day :)
My oh wants me to wait as OTD is his bday but I think I'm more likely to do a sneaky one :haha:

Scerena - I am so unbelievably exited for you!!!

Faye - yep was scary but I've had no bleeding since so fingers crossed!! I've felt Af like but no cramps or blood so I'm still in!

Wanttobeamum - my clinic said 18 days post egg collection. That felt like a lifetime!! I made it 5 days post transfer!!

Em xxx

Em i am scared of getting a false positive as I never tested to see whether the trigger shot was out. i was going to leave it until friday which will be 9dpt. I might have to do a sneaky one x

em thanks Hun, I hope I give you news to keep you excited fx'd!!!!!

wanttobeamum1 gl with testing :) 9dpt will make you the same as 14dpo :) trigger will be well gone :)

Hey ladies good luck with everything!!

I'm hopefully going to hold out until test day??? If I can

Xxx

chase you're stronger than me well done!!!! I will probably end up testing on the weekend I think as it's really doing my head in using IF we are pregnant ahhhh I need to know :dohh:

I'm just scared of getting a negative !! Have you got any symptoms? Xxx

chase just af like cramps but had them since EC so no symptoms really... I think I want to test a Little early as OTD is ohs bday and I don want to be too upset on his bday, I kind of want to prepare myself if its a bfn, although I will not tell him I've tested...

Betty - hope you're ok hun, not seen you on here for a while

Em xxx

hey ladies am fine just super busy !! my last day in uni today and my deadline for all outstanding work is monday !! so trying too get on with that :)

testing BFN !!! think am out only 9dpo but i got a feeling am not a a lucky one !!!

betty did you get that chart I sent ya???? If so faaaaaar too early to get a bfp on a 3dt :hugs: so don't worry yet Hunni :hugs: I'm sure 1 or 2 of them embies are snuggling in as we speak :)

What tests are you using???? If its the cheapest I would really on their results either Hun they take much longer for lines to show sometimes... Maybe get a SuperDrug test???

I'll have a look now hunnie :)

Yeah it is early ish !! Yeah used a superdrug one my ic's are better than the superdrug ones coz when I wa testing trigger out my ic was darker than superdrug :) !!! X

Hello ladies,
Glad your all doing well....congratz on all the pupos very exciting stuff!!

Ive had a little time out...had the worst period ever:(was so upsetting!!

Now thats over i feel like i can move on...im back at work now which has helped me get my act together and back to reality...we have got so much going on over the next couple of months weddings hen dos and stag dos...we r thinking of holding off our next treatment till august now so we can enjoy the summer well what we get of it lol...well im off to Marbella at the weekend for a hen do...just what the doctor ordered yay!!

I will keeping my eye on u lot and checking in from time to time fingers crossed for u all xxx

Have a great time Trolley ;0) Thinking of you! xx

I went last October for a hen do, had a fab time, am sure you will too xx

Trolley - hope you have a lovely hen weekend, you deserve it xx

Faye - good luck tomorrow! How you feeling?

Em xxx

Hi ladies

Betty keeping everything crossed for you!!!

Trolley hope you have a great time!!

Scerena how are you feeling?

I'm not feeling anything which is really making me worried no cramps nothing!!!

Hope everyone else is ok

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"