Any ladies starting ivf in april !!!! ??????

Trolley - Feel a bit crampy so something is certainly happening, but also feel in my heart that I want to start all over again on the right dose, that way I am giving myself the best chance possible of generating a strong yield and having enough to make it through to being fertilised.

I know they are the experts but this part of the cycle is all trial and error until they get your doses right, so I feel empowered enough to have the discussion with them. I do worry that they are going to push me for EC if they see 4 eggs (their base line) - whereas with PCOS I should be around 15 - 20 eggs.

I dont know, its all so emotional, plus I have someone here doing my bathroom ... so noisy I can barely think, it's right next to my office!

Chase - It's too early! Keep strong.

Betty - Lots of love to you xx

xxx

betty i see you have changed your signature, I hope you are OK hon, so sorry to hear your news. xxx

chase I'm ok thanks, don't worry not everyone feels stuff, how many dpt are you now???

trolley enjoy your hen weekend :happydance:

fay don't worry too much Hun :hugs: loads of follicles doesn't always mean loads of eggs, I have PCOS- 17 follicles and I only had 9 eggs and 7 were mature. Then I see ladies with only a few follicles and they get loads of eggs from them :)
What I'm trying to say is don't worry too much about how many follicles you have :hugs: I've everything crossed for you :hugs:

Faye Good luck tomorrow. When i went for my final scan they told me I had 4 follicles and i got 12 eggs so try and keep positive.

Trolley Have a fab time in the sunshine.

Betty and Captain sorry to hear about your BFNs. I have to say i think i will be joining you. i did a sneaky test this morning and got a BFN I am 8dp5dt. I also feel like Af will be here in the next couple of days. I am counting myself out this time it is so hard!

Chase and Screna How are you both feeling?

So sorry Wanttobeamum, you are not 100% out yet, but take care of yourself xx

wanttobeamum1 I am so sorry to hear that :hugs: but I agree you're not 100% out yet :hugs:

Hey ladies yea my period came 5days early this morning gutted but just can't wait too get going with a fresh cycle !!!! !! X

Betty - I'm so sorry to hear that hun :hugs: xxx

Wanttobeamum - sorry you feel out hun, ill keep everything crossed for you

Em xxx

Not much movement again ... waiting for blood test, likely to be starting all over again ;0( - Apparently my pcos is so mild I should have started on a higher dose anyway, what a waste of time, I might break my booze rule and have a glass of wine tonight ;0)

So have you had the scan? Sorry I'm being ditzy!

Em xxx

Hi Em, Yes I had the scan this morning ... now just waiting for the blood test results and feedback later today, I think they might well restart now, hope so, I just want to keep moving forwards ;0) x

They have a meeting with all the surgeons at 3.30pm so some time after that, I just want to know now and get cracking!

Faye - my pcos is so mild that most docter s say I don't have it and some say I do !!! And they started me on a really dose on my next cycle their kicking me off on 300mlu menpour not 150mlu gonal f like I was on !!! Really hope something gives for you sweetie x

Thanks Betty ;0) I am on 225 now but I think she'll start me back on 300 ... hope so. How are you feeling? hope you're taking it easy xx

Yeah they only uped me too 225 they should of to 300mlu but didn't !!

Feeling fine today found out that I have being matched too egg share and I have being given my treatment plan just have too sign forms and stuff then I'll be starting my 2nd round as soon as my next period arrives !!!

Yesturday I was a complete bitch , I just didn't really know what too think one min I was crying next min I wa angry but today am completely back too notmal lol x

Hi Betty, good news that you are moving forwards, I cant imagine the pain, you are being so positive! ;0)

Clinic just called they want me to carry on 225 - go in again on Monday! I actually wanted to start again, and had made peace with that, annoying!

Betty - that's fab news hun! So glad you won't have to wait long :)

Faye - fingers crossed for you!!

Em xxx

Hi
Otd yesterday and def bfn for me :cry: thank you all for your company. Lots of luck to you all. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->