• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any ladies starting ivf in april !!!! ??????

Mrs G so sorry to hear that :( hope you don't have long to wait until it works for you :hugs:

Faye - how you feeling today hun?

Trolley, Captain and Betty - thinking of all you girls, hope you're all doing ok xxx

Scerena - :hugs: sending loads of sticky vibes, I can't wipe the smile off my face!!!

Em xxx

Hi Em,

So happy for you and excited you got to switch your status to expecting. How are you feeling?

I am feeling really sore actually, so I think somethings happening, my ovaries are definitely enlarging even if the follicles are doing their own thing ... If there is still little change to the follicle size Monday I will insist I stop and restart but I think I am willing to let them do their best now and try to trust them

its just the lingering question about number of follicles I need an answer to really x

Faye - tbh hun I didn't feel anything in my ovaries AT ALL until after my trigger!!

I had an extra couple of days gonal f coz my follies weren't big enough, and even then there were only 7 above 10mm! Yet at egg collection I got 9 eggs so the trigger must have worked a treat!

Em xxx

Faye - hope all goes ok today, let us know how you get on

Em xxx

Thanks Em - Things are moving ... I have 20 follicles, 6 of which look like they are around 10 - 14. She said as soon as they get 3/4 at 17mm they trigger ....

Still so many questions really, still worry about quality, the nurses dont ever know as mush as the surgeons. i did tell them I wanted to stop, the nurse tells me I should be ready for collection on Friday, so I am now feeling that maybe I have to move forwards.

She also said I should completely discount my first week so I am now in theory on day 17 ... which seems a little easier to deal with, I just dont know what to do x

awww faye its fab your moving forward dont worry too much becoz the quality wont be effected from stimming longer some ladies dont ovulate till 30+ days and go on to have healthy pregnancies

if there looking for friday for ec! thats fab they wouldnt send you of they didnt think you would be ready xx

Faye - Fab news!!! Like Betty said I'm sure they would stop and re-start if they were concerned! Do you have a scan on weds then?

Betty - hope you're ok Hun an AF wasn't too bad

Em xxx

Hey em how's your pregnancy going when's your 1st scan ?

My period was extremly heavy but not painful it's nearly over I hope!!! X

Fingers crossed its nearly done!

I've got my first scan on fri 31st. Should be over 7 weeks then

Em xxx

Scan Wednesday and then we'll see where we are, I actually think we might end up with EC on Monday rather than Friday. If things move at 2mm a day, it would make sense that I had a few more days left of stimms from here.

So excited for you Em ;0) x

Em- exiting stuff !!! I'll be looking out for updates lol !!!

Faye- fx'd for getting EC sooner rather than later don't be surprised if your follices have had a growth spurt mine did all off a sudden :) !!!! Ekk!

Bloody hell what a 24 hours! My spray leaked all over my bag to I had to make the 3 hour round trip to the hospital last night (Mr P was in the middle of his reports and not impressed) .

Went in today, they say I should be ready for EC Monday BUT I only have 6 follicles big enough ... what is going on, thats not enough. At my age and with my FSH I should have had a text book good response if not an over response. The nurse was great, I dont know what to do, I dont want for it not to work and then spend the next 6 months blaming them!

6 follies is fine Faye !!!! I only had 4 mature eggs an am 21 with apparently mild pcos !!!! I was on low doses becoz they thought I would over stim I compleatly under stimmed 1st ic is like a dummy run through , at least your not paying chick and you get 2 goes !!!!
It only takes 1 egg!!!!

Xx

I only had 7 follies but collected 9 eggs, everything grew with trigger and like Betty says it only takes one!

Em xxx

If I was paying I would def insist we stopped and started again on the dose which has worked for me. i know it only takes one but there is an optimum number of 10 - 15 they push for, I have been under stimmed for 3 weeks and am only now starting to move forwards. On Friday I will have been stimming for 4 full weeks! Thats not right!

My levels were 5132 - I have to now drop to 150 menupor and go back in again tomorrow!

The IVF on call doctor last night told me as much too ;0(

Your levels seem
Okay hun,

If I had cancelled my cycle before EC I would of only got 1200 back and I paid 3100!!!

It's really frustrating hunnie but just stick with it when your eggs are out of you it won't matter!!! It's will be the same as someone who has strummed for 8 days !

I stimmed for 3 weeks so technically same as you coz they told you top discount your 1st week !!!

Just try and relax and enjoy thinking about being PuPo !!! And jut think on Monday they will. Be out of you and getting iggy jiggy with your paterner sperm ready too create beautiful emybros !!!!!

10-15 seems a lot too push for Hun , my nhs hospital said they like too see 6-8 eggsxxx

15 eggs your risking ohss their ! Xxz

Hi ladies I started my period yesterday and testing BFN!! I'm devastated!!

Chase - so sorry to hear that hun :hugs:

Faye - keep positive, I was downregulated 5 months before starting IVF and was sure that was too long, they know what they are doing

Em xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->