• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any ladies starting ivf in april !!!! ??????

Thanks Em ... Might coast now as over stimulated this morning! ... poss EC Monday

What you mean Faye you being for another scan today chick ?

Chase - am really sorry hun I know that feeling is horrid I literally cried all day one min I was laughing next min I was crying take some deserveved time for your self and think positive and put all your energies into your next cycle sweetie :D !!!! Xxxx

Yes daily scans now ... 3 hour round trip, will all be worth it ;0)

Have they said your over stimming it will be worth it :) !! X

Thank you everyone good luck to you all I will be thinking about you!! Xxx

They said that there was a danger but I have stayed on 150 menupor today, back in again tomorrow and trigger (hopefully) on Monday my Mum and best friend's birthday ;0)

So here are my follicles:

So clearly lots are too small, we're looking at EC either Monday or Tuesday now. So I will hear back later today. I was told previously that I need 3 over 17mm to proceed ... annoyingly it looks like I will have to drive in again tomorrow (meaning I'll be in the city all day, as i have plans in the evening too and driving 4 hours (in and out twice) seems bonkers!)

Am shattered, I had to stay up till 2am on a deadline and get up again at 5.30am to drive into town ... Phew!

My Nurse today said she hadnt seen someone with so empty a bladder ... I rushed to the toilet seconds later, desperate to go ... Doesnt reassure you that they know what they're doing does it?

Hello ladies....hope u all r doing well?

Im so sorry to c BFNs on here sending lots of :hugs: to betty,mrsG,chase:hugs:I know how hard it is...when u looking to start again??

Congratz to Scerena on your BFP wonderful news!!

I had the best time in Marbs still only getting over that lol!!

Good luck to the rest of u ladies and faye gl with ec xxx

Hey Faye hope your gettin on okay are you set for EC ?

Trolley - glad you had a good holiday!!! When are you starting again ???

Starting as soon as my next period arrives yipeeeeee!!!!

All set for Monday, having a brilliant weekend with family/friends for birthdays so I am fully taking my mind off it! Annoyed to have to leave a gig and race home for my injection though ;0) Will all be worth it!

Really pleased you're so positive and looking forward, it will be great to get started again! xxx

Hi Betty,

All good thanks, a little sore still - 11 mature eggs collected, with another 1 that looked like it might mature too. Really pleased ... I will get a call tomorrow morning to tell me how many fertilised/what day transfer will be. Clearly now just stressing about that a little, this is a difficult journey!

How are you feeling? x

Faye that's fab news hun! Can't wait to hear how your eggs/embies are doing!

Em xxx

Thank you so much! We've had the call and this is where we are:

11 fertilised

7 looking good
1 just trying and almost looking good!
3 partial fertilisation - in a dish to one side

3 Grade A
3 Grade B
1 Grade C

Call back again tomorrow to see where we are, if there are 2 clear winners they'll go back in, if not they'll carry on observing until there are.

I want them back in tomorrow now, as I wont have any to freeze unless 3 make it through to blastocyst

I am really pleased! Still a bit scared but pleased that we have some still hanging in there ;0)

That's fab news about embies Faye :)

What's happening about transfer?

Em xxx

I now have 4 blasts, day 4 ... so we are going for a day 5 transfer (or maybe 6, I bloody hope not!) 2 look better than others ... really hope I have some to freeze. ET tomorrow afternoon.

How are you feeling Em? xx

Hi ladies how r u all??

Faye GL for ET transfer 2mo they r doing really well:happydance:

Emily and scerena hows the pregnancy going??:cloud9:

Betty when u starting then??:happydance:

Captain whens FET for u??:happydance:

Ive got my follow up consultation on the 17th of june and the clinic said to be ready to start your treatment in July but every weekend in July we have something going on weddings etc so we have decided to do it in August as we dont have anything big going on....just hope work are ok with it being the busiest month!!

Hi to anyone ive missed:hi:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"