• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any ladies starting ivf in april !!!! ??????

Faye - yay!!! Fxd for tomorrow!! How many are you having transferred?

Trolley - fab news about starting soon!! You sound very busy!!!

AFM - morning sickness still in full force!! Had scan today and looks lovely!! All going well so far!

Em xxx

The call came at 9.30am this morning, the verdict was in ... 2 embryos were looking better and had compacted but were not quite blastocysts quite yet. If there was no change I would have two transferred, if one had pulled ahead to a blastocyst, then I would only get one. None to freeze, about which I was gutted, they explained that only one in 5 get decent enough grade AA blastocysts at day 5.

All morning I have been obsessing about having two transferred, when I get to the clinic and they tell me thats still the case and that I do not have 1 perfect blastocyst, I start to freak out ... why dont I have a perfect blast, is it going to work, whats wrong, do female embies grow slower than male ones etc etc

Bloody hells bells does it ever stop? ;0)

PUPO with twins!

Congrats on being PUPO with twins!!!

When are you testing?

Em xxx

Hi Em,

Week Wednesday ... dont think its likely though as they were early blasts, and that means the signs do not look good, I think if I thought I was in with a chance I might be testing earlier but I have friends over from NZ two days before that Wednesday and I need to hold it together for that.

How are you feeling? xx

Congrats on being PuPo Faye fx for you !!! Enjoy being PuPo and relax what will be will be :) !!!!!

I have actually one possibly answer my ivf failed 3 das after transfer my tummy was hurtjhv and I was pukein a lot so 4dpt I went too hosptial they took bloods I actually never got these back becoz I felt fine the day after ! But I it then back at my follow up all and they had results with 2 rings rounds number my white blood cell and lucucytes !! They wee with high abover normal range docter then went on to explain it would be very unlikely the embies would have stuck with high cells and my body would off killed them off as I was fighting a tummy bug !! Bollocks lol !!! But he has suggested that I add antibotics too my next proctcol which am cool with w/e helps right ? I have my app at my egg sharing clinc on Thursday I'll be given all my drugs etc and am gearing up too start middle of June :) !!! This time higher stims and menpour not gonal f and I'll be trying too have ivf not isci as I think it's importment for the sperm too fight too get to the egg !!!! X

Faye - I can't complain too much as got bfp, but I feel like hell!!

Betty - that's fab news!! Not long now! Hopefully the antibiotics will work :)

Em xxx

Thanks !! I hope it works the antibotics just are for precaution incase I get cold or summet should keep fighter cells at bay and let a embie implant !! Am glad theirs kind of an answer makes me feel less of a failure but of course it cud have had nothing too do with that !!! I just hope this second cycle works as my clinc ha summer shutdown aug/sep so I wouldn't starting agin till October !!!! Just hopeing I get some too freeze this time as well ;) !!!!! X

Hi ladies how u all doing??

Faye how u feeling?

Em sorry u feel ruff but good sign of a healthy pregnancy!!

Betty hows u now hope your feeling better?

Scerena hows it all going?

captain how r u?

sorry to anyone ive missed xx

Hey trolley am fab how are you when do you start ?????

Faye - how are you have your tested x

Trolley I'm good thanks, had my 6wk scan last week and all was good :) just taking one day at a time...
How are things going with you?

OMG ladies i have just got my miracle :bfp:naturalyi am on :cloud9:im shaking so much im in total shock!!xx

Omg trolley omg congrats I love it when that happens amazing !!!!!!! For your digi say 3+ ???? Wow !!!!!!! Gosh when was your last period ?? X

I cannot believe it...it says 1-2 weeks hun hard to c on that pic my last period was the 12th of may!!EEEK!!xx

Omg bet you cant Belive it complete mírcle Hun !!!

Was you infertility unexplained x

Well they said hubby sperm wasnt good thats why we done the icsi still havent had my follow up appointment to find out why the icsi didnt work its a week today actually...its insane xx

Amazing chick !!! Maybe becoz you didn't think you had a single chance you was more relaxed ?? Always happens when you least expect it too I just pray you have a sticky bubba and have a great & healthy 9months ekk!!!! X

Congrats trolley! Amazing news. One of my friends had ivf twice and it failed both times and both times she concieved naturally the month after and she now has 2 healthy boys!
i was hoping it might happen to me but no, AF came, so I have FET scheduled for 8 August. Have my downreg jab on 27th June.

X

Thanx ladies for all your lovely well wishes...

Capt not long now we would of been doing it together again....omg cant believe the same thing happened to your friend....its crazy mad!!

Betty wont b long till oct is here enjoy the summer bbqs wine etc!!

xx

Trolley - congratulations hun that's fab news!!

Captain and Betty - hope your next cycles are successful and come round quickly

Em xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"