• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any ladies starting ivf in april !!!! ??????

Captin- when is your cycle starting ??!

Trolley - I think am paying private again lol coz am too inpatient too wait till oct !!!! So should start stimming next week ?!! That's if I don't change my mind last min as its a lot of money haha!!!

Emily - hope your pregnancy is going well x

Hi Betty, I'm having my downreg injection on 27th June and aiming for transfer of 2 of my thawed out blastos on 8 August. It feels like ages away but I'm on holiday in July for a week. Basically I will spend all of July in a menopausal state, woe betide DH!! Not looking forward to it and trying not to be pessimistic but it is hard to know what might be different this time given there was no obvious reason why it didn't work last time.

X

Betty u know what when something is so important who cares about the money its there to be spent!!Was the oct one a NHS funded one??

Capt not long for u it will come round so quick we are half way through june all ready...so did your friend pay for both her ivfs and none worked??Did they give her a reason why that happens??

Hows everyone else doing??

Im calling the doctors 2mo to c if i can get a blood test done im trying to stay cool but its hard xx

Trolley - I don't blame ya for getting bloods done sweetie !!! No the October one is an egg share one so it would only. Be 1500 pound instead off 4000 !!!! But am so desperate and just not the type of person who can wait rouNd lol !!! So think where going for it next week !!! Going too clinic on Friday too pick up drugs and stuff and sign forms cx

Captin- offfft it does seem a long time on it but at least like you say your going on holiday that should take your mind off it sweetie cxxx

OH MY GOD Trolley, thats so amazing you fell pregnant straight away after your IVF, WOW!!! Thats the dream! How are you feeling?

All is great here tested and BFP!!! Am excited but at the same time cautious and wont allow myself to really believe it until my 7 week scan and I get to see a little heart beat or two ;0)

Scerena - How did the scan go, did you see a heart beat or is it too early?

Faye - congratulations hun!!! That's brilliant news!!! When is your scan?

Em xxx

OMG Faye we can be bump buddies yay congratz on your bfp:happydance:.....its a crazy miracle i still cant believe it myself i spoke to the fertility clinic yesterday and they told me to go to my gp and try and blag a early scan with everything ive been through and a blood test to check my hormones so fingers crossed i get one in the post and like u until i c the heartbeat i will know its real i feel like im in a dream atm:happydance:

Betty i think if u can afford it then go for it huni :thumbup:

Emily and scerena how was your early scans??Did it come round quick??

Hope everyone else is doing ok?

xx

2nd July ... a fair while to wait ;0) One day at a time though, 3 weeks until we're safe and we hopefully get to see our little one

CONGRATS fay :wohoo:

Ladies scan went fine saw heartbeat at 6wks :)
Had another today (due to a scare) and baby still doing fine... Can't wait for you both to have your scans- most amazing experience EVER :cloud9: and seeing them so tiny with a heartbeat is amazing :)

When are your scans???

I had my scan at 7+2 was lovely!! Not planning on having another till 12 weeks now.

Em xxx

The pain Hun was so intense nothing I've had before- luckily it was one of the cysts popping and the location of my ovaries- was a relief to see baby okay :)

How horrible! Glad that everything is ok and you're feeling better ;0) xx

Sorry about scare screna !

Faye - Massive congrats Hun fx'd everything will be fine and you will see your healthy baby soon :)

Trolley- hope its sank it lol I agree with your clic try blah your docter for bloods and early scan if not ring Epau they might get you in earlier Hun x

Hi ladies how r we all??

Scerena so sorry to hear your scare how many weeks are u now and what were u when u had your scan?

Betty ive got the doctors to give me a blood test and early scan just waiting for it to come through now!So u doing ivf in june then;)

Faye hows u any symptoms?

I had a ruff nite last nite severe back pain and shooting pains going down my legs like growing pains been to the docs this morning and they told me to just take some paracetamol and it has took the edge off if it get any worse i will be going to a&e anyone else had this??xx

I dont really feel anything, my boobs are starting to hurt but thats all really ... I just cant wait to get to 7 weeks so I can have a scan and see a heart beat, until I get there it wont feel 'safe'

Really pleased you're getting a scan date ;0)

Hello ladies its all very quiet on here!!Hows everyone doing??

Betty have u started 2nd round yet?

Faye whens your scan?How exciting!!

Emily and scerena hows it all going?

xx

I have my scan tomorrow morning, I have been trying to keep busy and not think about it but now its here ... am a little worried but honest trying not to think about it just yet.

How are you doing, are you able to have an early scan or do you have to wait? xx

I know what u mean time is just dragging atm grrr got my scan on the 12th....i hope everything goes well for u 2mo will be thinking of u!!
Ive been ok, having waves of nausea,achey tummy and now sore nipples going to the loo all nite long so feel tierd all day,have to sit in the shade and i was a sun worshipper ha ha but apart from tha on top of the world ha ha hows u??xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->