Any ladies starting ivf in april !!!! ??????

hey girls , good luck for both of your scans :0

i was supposed too be starting last week unfortunately i had a smear done start of June and when she was making sure my bloods were up to date she saw the smear had come back and unfortunately its abnormal with severe pre cancerous cells so am going on Wednesday morning for a colposcopy where they will laser the cells off and do a biopsy i will then have too wait a month for a repeat colposcopy if that's all clear ill then be able too start ivf on my next cycle and if its not ill have too wait till i do get the all clear am very aware that they really wont know what's really going on down their till Wednesday but the 'c' word is shit scary just glad i went for a smear now and not waited till i was 25 !!!!!x

Oh betty im sending u lots of :hugs:i know worrying is natural but try to think positive they have found it and can now treat u and thank god they found it now before getting pregnant....i have a couple of friends who have gone through this had it lasered away and actually one of them in now pregnant too due the month before me so happy for her!!So just concentrate on getting better u r young and fit u will be fine i just know it!!:hugs:

i know am worried but iam glad i have been for the smear like you said many of my mums friends have had then in their 20's and both went on too have babies in the 30's and never had a bad smear since.

am just hoping and praying when i get there that they can remove all the bad cells without much cutting away.

this makes me realise how important smears actually are and so many people never get them done x

how are you feeling? very exited i guess still cant believe you concived naturally what a mircle xx

God yeah smears r so important cant believe some peeps dont have them done its insane!!
Im starting to believe it now with all the changes im having will feel much better once ive had my scan on the 12th so another couple of weeks yet :coffee:

All the best for wednesday i will be thinking of u huni chin up :hugs:xx

I dont really feel anything, on and off sore boobs but thats it... some times I couldn't feel less pregnant and thats really scary! Just praying for some good news!

Hi Betty,

I have had two Lletz procedures where after biopsies they found advanced cin cells and had to operate. I was TERRIFIED and couldnt believe it, it was worst the second time as I could understand how it would come back so quickly, I was convinced that was the end for my hopes of having a child and certainly keeping a pregnancy.

Now I have tested completely clear, that there is absolutely no record whatsoever of ever having it ... the doctors are amazing I promise! The worst thing is the actual uncomfortableness of it, I promise you'll be fine xx

Just stalked your journal faye :happydance:yay so happy for u congratulations on seeing the heartbeat i bet your over the moon iam too for u:happydance:

Really really pleased, still early days but we are so excited! Happy days! How are you feeling? xx

Betty - sorry to hear you're having a tough time hun :hugs: hope everything goes well this morning, let us know

I'm glad they've caught it now for you and not further down the line

Trolley and Faye how are you both doing? I still don't think it's sunk in that there's a tiny baby in my tummy!! Even though tummy seems to have popped a mini bump!

Em xxx

Congrats Faye !! Glad your scan went well !!!

Sorry too hear you had too have it done twice really hope I don't need it again !!!!

I went for it this morning severe cin 111 which smear suggested , docter said its highly unlikely that's it anything more sinister ! Other than the cells my cervix looked nice and healthy ! I had too have lletz done too it's was minging watched then slice the top of my cervix off ewwww then burn it too stop bleeding minging !!!! He said that 95% of cases the loop procedure cures it completely ! And he wants me too return for a smear in 6months he said theirs no need too wait for ivf just as soon as my cervix has healed xxxxx

Glad your pregnancy is going well too emily wow 12 weeks already !!! :0!! X

Really pleased it went well Betty xxx (it is horrible though! I was out for my second time, I just couldn't deal with it!)

I didn't feel any pain the local made me feel all wierd tho lol !! But seeing it on. The screen was minging espec when I saw the cervix they had cut off ewww!! X

Glad you don't have to wait to start IVF :)

I bet it's a relief having the procedure over with!

Em xxx

Betty really pleased it all went well when do u start ivf?

Faye how u doing?

Hows everyone else doing?

hey trolley :) i start on my period which is due today hurry up af haha!!!!

how are you getting on?? how did your scan go xxxx

ha ha hurry up af....scan went well thanx i thought i was 9 weeks but baby measured 7 weeks we seen the heartbeat so all good next scan is in 2 weeks so fxd it will have sunk in after that scan ha ha x

awww so how far on r u now ? congrats on seeing the heartbeat hunnie xx

Thank u huni not sure will find out in 2 weeks when we have the scan as baby may have caught up by then :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->