Any ladies starting ivf in april !!!! ??????

Trolley - how exiting! Bet you can't wait for next scan!

Betty - hope AF hurries up and shows so you can start!!

Em xxx

i hope baby has caught up trolley :)

emily - how is your pregnancy going how are you feeling ??

IAM going for basline scan today and too pick up drugs as AF started last night :) wahoo finally xx

Betty- yay for AF!!! So exiting!!!!

Pregnancy is going well at the moment! 15 weeks today! Shopping has started now and names are picked!!

Em xxx

I am good, shattered but thats the weather! I have a midwife app next Wednesday and a scan the week after, fingers crossed!

How is everyone? xx

Faye - glad you're feeling ok! I've been exhausted too! Think its from not sleeping well at night!

I've got midwife next week too! Scan is 5 weeks tomorrow. Feels like forever!!

Em xxx

faye glad your getting on well :) wahoooo midiwfe appointment are exiting :)

emily wow 15weeks gald everything is well emily are you finding out gender ? xx

Nope staying team yellow that's why we've picked names for both :)

What time is your scan Betty?

Em xxx

Awwww you must have some Strength lol I broke and had a 15week gender scan with lillah lol x

Gotta go at 2:15

They phoned me up at 11 saying that the docter wants me too wait another period before I start I was like what!!! I just burst into tears !!! Then I starting getting mad dying why and stuff she went am
Not arguing with you I'll put u onto the docter so she did and then he said there's less chance of it working this month than next I was like what ? That's his opinion not medical evidence ! He said having scans and stuff risks inflammation coz of my cervix I was like right okay but how come Iam allowed too have sexual intercourse now ? He said nothing and said its my choice I said I want too carry on this month he then called my mad and foolish I was like what ?? How dare he say that ? He said embryo transfer will risa infección i said well thats 3weeks away and 6-7 weeks past lletz Your cerviz Is suppose too be fully healed by 4 week the ass holes !!!!

The nurses are really cocky anyway talk to me like shit and u know what coz am 21 !!! They probley think o shouldnt be having ivf or something :/ really mad

Am just embarrased to go in Now :( !!!!! As o know they will be all bitchinh about me :/ x

Aww Hun :(

Try not to get upset. They only want what they thinks best, it's just hard when they don't understand how desperate we are.

Em xxx

Ano I was just super annoyed becoz last week and the other week when I had te lletz all 3 consultants said I was fine too start its just one off them changed his mind !!!

Anyway been for scan phew!!! Everything was fine started 225 menpour !!! Going for next scan Saturday at 9:20am !!!! Can't believe am doing all this again lol

One of the nurses was lovely when I went in and te one I spoke too earlier was in a right grump !!!

But for now am happy and just ready hope my follies grow grow grow !!!! X

Thankyou hunnie just hoping it works this time :D !!! X

Hi Betty, So sorry the doctor was an arse to you, you have to do whats right for you and if you want to try, then try.

Fingers crossed for you xxx

thanks faye :) his main reason was risk of infection but like i told him iam allowed to start having sex now and penis + semen arnt sterlie when there doing scans its sterile he said it was my chioce tho so if he was overly concerned he would of sed definte no .

bet it feels a million years ago since you was doing ivf lol x

Feels like a million years since we started ... 10th April. Still doesn't feel real and I doubt it will do until we have the 12 week scan and know every things alright ;0) xx

Time just flies! It's only 4 weeks since I couldn't keep a thing down n I was in tears all the time, but feels like a lifetime ago!

Em xxx

Hi ladies we have lost our little miracle:cry:....im drained and completely numb:cry:

Omg trolley am really truly sorry :( really am :( I thought you had a scan ad everything was okay hope your holding up :( poor thing xxxxx

Oh Trolley I have no words. Life is so unfair. Thinking of you and your DH, stick together and keep talking to each other. Lots of love and prayers for your angel xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->