• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any ladies starting IVF in September?

I just started Lupron shots last night in preparation for my FET. If all goes well, it is scheduled on November 12th. My first IVF was in September and it was a BFN. I have two frosties and I am going to have both transferred. Good luck to you, 291!

Good luck with your fet 291 and doxie, could both be in 2 ww together, hope all goes well xx

Just had baseline, start 200 gonal f when I get home and next scan is Fri, at last ive started!

Hope your all well x

Good luck ladies! Fingers crossed for you all - sending lots of luck and baby dust! Xo

Hey all we had our scan yesterday and have a healthy baby currently measuring 3days behind but nurse said that's a OK. Congratulations all you BFPS
:hugs::hugs:

Great news trying and what a lovely pic xx

Tomorrow is follicle inspection day! Hoping for two big follies, and trigger tomorrow after the US for IUI on Friday, or the same but a day later. I'm worried about ovulating early. Today is only CD11.

Ladies so I keep having dreams of twins but we're hoping for one healthy baby to complete our family. My u/s is not till Nov 3rd I cant wait to see my wiggly bean

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->