Any ladies starting IVF in September?

Africaqueen, Sending you hugs, take your time to heal and one day you could be ready to try again, you deserve this and one day your dream will come too, your a strong lady but e understand what you have been through and are all here for you xxx

Sorry Africaqueen :(. What a cruel world this is. I can appreciate you feeling of hopelessness after all you've been through, but I really hope that you do get your rainbow baby one day. I wish there was some way I could ease your pain :(. Big hugs hun!! Xoxox

Melissa - congrats on your BFP and good luck with the beta :)!

AFM - Well my friend I mentioned confirmed the worst.. her hubby did pass away :(. I'm so heart broken for her. I just can't imagine the pain she must be going through right now.
Its been an emotional few days with learning this, and also learning the my bestie is 5 weeks pregnant (very petty all things considered). I've really just been getting my head around my emotions. In terms of the TWW, I'm 3 days (almost 4) past 5DT and nothing to say on that - no symptoms what so ever, which I understand is not unusual and that its still early days.

Hello to everyone else! Sorry for anyone I missed.. I've forgotten my password so have only been able to check on my mobile (auto logged in), so trying to read everything is frustrating (useless phones).

Katbar - Oh wow my heart is breaking for your friend :(, losing your partner to me is worse than infertility. Was he sick?
And you're too early to feel any symptoms, some just dont feel anything at all so dont you worry your embies are snuggling in nicely.

Just want to thank you all for support and wish everyone well with IVF's and pregnancies. I am going to take a long break from Baby and bump. xxx

Katbar, sorry to hear of your friends hubby, absolutely devastating for her, it's
Normal for you to have all different emotions, its not petty, it can be hard to hear someone close to you is pregnant, especially whwn your going through ivf yourself, hope it's your bfp we see next xx

Mum - No, he died in a car accident. So tragic :(! Thanks - you're about it being too early. I just need to find plenty of distractions.

Africaqueen - Take all the time you need!! Will still be thinking of you and hope to see you back one. Xoxo

Star - Thanks hun. I guess I just feel petty being upset by that when I know another friend has lost her husband. I knew my friend was trying (they got pregnant on the first try), and I had been bracing myself for it, but I honestly didn't expect it to hurt like that.. I thought I'd just be jealous but it was more than that, it was like an actual physical pain. I am happy for her too, but I just can't believe after everything she ended up pregnant before me.. it was hard hearing her excitement about upcoming appointments andher symptoms. Its weird, cause I'm honestly always wrapped to see BFPs on here, but this was just different.

Anyway enough of my complaining! I hope everyone is having a relaxing weekend and taking it easy :)!!

Katbar- in understand how emotional toll that you're going through and how you may feel that it could affect what's going on with your body. We also had to go through a loss in my family after my transfer (we went to the memorial service for my brother and sil's baby that they lost at 20 weeks). But, know that despite all of that, it is still possible for your body to do what it's supposed to do and for that embryo to keep growing!

Also, I didn't have any real symptoms at 3dp5dt either, but I started getting my :bfp: 3 days later!

Thanks Melissa!

Well on a whim I decided to do a test - not even FMU, just a 2 hour hold afternoon urine lol. I got a faint but clear pink second line straight away!!

I tested the trigger to make sure it was gone - last test was saturday FMU and there was only an absolute shadow of a line.. it took ages to show at all and wasn't pink. It was faint enough that I was questioning if anything was there at all.

So given its 2 days later, less concentrated urine and its an obvious line pink line, I do not think this could left over trigger... At same time I don't want to get too hopeful just yet.

I'll test again with FMU tomorrow and hopefully its a lil clearer/stronger. Lol I can't believe I gave into testing when I never have an urge to test! I honestly expected it to be negative, and had it my mind that it was okay as its still early.

Sounds very promising katbar!! :)

I had 13 eggs collected today from 16 follicles. I will get a call tomorrow to see how many fertilise. I am in alot of pain, very bloated, and have to watch signs for Ovarian Hyperstimulation- really hoping ovaries calm down. Poor things! x

katbar - That sounds like good news! I know how hard it is not to test. What day post transfer are you now?

Babydancing - 13 eggs is great! hope they all get to fertilize, keeping fingers crossed for you. Get water and drink drink drink, it should ease your bloating

katbar - That sounds like good news! I know how hard it is not to test. What day post transfer are you now?

Babydancing - 13 eggs is great! hope they all get to fertilize, keeping fingers crossed for you. Get water and drink drink drink, it should ease your bloating

Thank you. I am drinking like crazy. It just hurts to move around as i'm so sore. Had some paracetamol to see if it eases the pain. The things we have to do eh... :dohh:

Thank you. I am drinking like crazy. It just hurts to move around as i'm so sore. Had some paracetamol to see if it eases the pain. The things we have to do eh... :dohh:

ER is painful especially when the meds starts to wear off and you're bloated but soon it'll all pay off, are they watching you for ohss before they schedule transfer?

I got so constipated after my ER. That was the worst part of it. I tried everything- fiber supplements, dried prunes, percolate. I finally had to do an enema. (Sorry for TMI)

Well, ladies, my beta came back - 228! The RE was very excited about that number and is optimistic it will double! I go back Thursday.

Oh wow! congratulations Melissa!!! great news! thats a high number what day post transfer are you?

I havent been able to share my number with you ladies because of all thats been going on with some of us here, I'm just trying to be sensitive to everyone's feelings so I secretely update my status with the numbers.

9dp5dt was 160 and my test today 12dp5dt was 490. They're happy with the number and will not have a 3rd test. I'll go in for my first ultrasound on the 3rd of Nov!

Great news Melissa and mumdad :)) x

Katbar, how exciting, cant wait for next update, definitely doesn't sound like trigger! X

Babydancing, great number, hope you are feeling better have have good news tomorrow, Have a good sleep xx

Oh wow! congratulations Melissa!!! great news! thats a high number what day post transfer are you?

I havent been able to share my number with you ladies because of all thats been going on with some of us here, I'm just trying to be sensitive to everyone's feelings so I secretely update my status with the numbers.

9dp5dt was 160 and my test today 12dp5dt was 490. They're happy with the number and will not have a 3rd test. I'll go in for my first ultrasound on the 3rd of Nov!

I am 10dp5dt. Congrats on your betas too!

Congrats to everyone who got a bfp and on the great betas! Glad to see some good news in here!

AFM: My follow-up appointment is Wednesday. I still have no idea what I'm doing next, so I hope I walk out of that office hopeful. fx!

Melissa and Mum, those numbers look great! Congrats again to both of you :)!

Babydancing - I got the first faint line at 5dp5dt, and then a stronger line this morning at 6dp5dt.

Star - Nah, its def not the trigger. I tested for that - I did a test the day after transfer (last Thursday) and the line had basically gone (was an absolute squinter) on Saturday morning. I know its a real BFP, cause there's no way the trigger could go from being a squinter to a very visible line 3 days later. Its just taking a long time to sink in :p. I dont think ill feel 100% confident till beta day lol.

Beneath - good luck with your follow up appointment. Really hope it goes well. You'll have to update us after!

Hi ladies! I have not been on in awhile. Glad to see some bfps here! Betas are looking good too!

Good luck on your consult this week Beneath.

AFM: My meds get here today for my FET. I am starting Lupron injections on Saturday. Transfer is scheduled for November 12th. I really hope it works this time. I've never so much as seen a positive pregnancy test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->