Any new mammas wanna weight loss bud?

GeorgeyGal

Reaction score
My gorgeous lil boy is 5 months old and I spend every moment with him, I wouldnt have it any other way but it means I dont do any exercise as such, like I used to (weights, aerobics, horse riding) and Im on a cal counting diet which is going okay, slow and steady, been on it for 4 months so really need a bit of motivation from someone going through the same thing! You know the feeling when LO has gone to bed and the chocci cupboard beckons, why oh why do I keep buying the stuff thinking Ill ration it! never happens!

Would be good to 'check in' with someone daily or whatever to swap tips on tasty 'filling' healthy meals, active things to do with LO, quick exercises to squeeze in, and a good ol moan to now and again also! :thumbup:

Yes I would like to buddy up! My lo is 8 weeks old. Ive lost 2 stone 3lbs so far (although that also includes baby as I decided to take my starting weight from the last pregnancy weigh in!). I want to lose another 2 stone 7lbs to get back to the weight I was before my first pregnancy, Ive just started 30 day shred workout dvd and on 2nd day of that now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->