Any OCD Mums? or mums with axiety disorders?

Right there with all of you.
I have trouble sleeping at night and I can swear I hear my son crying and he's sound asleep.

I'm too protective of him and for the last few weeks I've refused everyone who asks to watch him or take him for a night. I need him home with me.

Same here! I always think I hear Charlotte crying when in fact she's sound asleep.

I also feel insecure about anyone watching my girl... it makes it hard to get much-needed alone time.

This is me too, I have anxiety, I am on sleeping tablets as part of my PND, I go to sleep but cant get back to sleep after the first feed - he still wakes up 3 plus times a night. I always think i hear LO crying when I am in the bath, and shout down to DH to make sure LO is ok, or when I have the radio on.

Take care girls xxxx

hey hun why dont you stick around :p xx

what helps your axiety? xx

I hope ive replied to everyones post. that annoys me when i miss a message as i hate not replieing to people lol.

I have questions..
When did your ocd start?
when was it at its worsed.
what helps it get better.
does your oh understand ur ocd and help?
how has other people around you reacted to your ocd do they understand.
when did you start meds?
does anyone elses ocd make them ask alot of questions lol i find when i am out for example when i was at school i used to ask questions constantly even while i was asking i could tell myself getting axious.. also with my husband i ask soo many things" have u done this. how did you do it? why did you do it like that? can you explain why you did it like that? drives him mad..

Thanks Hun, i will stick around :flower: If I have a decent (hah) 5-6 hours sleep, I am a lot more rational! Other than that taking each day hour by hour at the mo. I have been on and off lots of meds as have had anxiety/depression since I was 17-18 ( am 31 now) I am now on an antidepressant- venlafaxine, the highest dose my Dr can prescribe, along with Zopoclone -sleeping tablets and periciazine to help control my panic attacks :( I have had CBT for 18 months about 3 years ago and it did help at the time. Unfortunately I have hit a bad patch and am now under the local Crisis team :( OCD is new to me, but LO was just over 5lbs and I somehow got it into my head that everything had to be clean or he would get ill and loose weight ( this happened with my friends prem baby), and have to go back into hospital, so cleaning and hygiene and sterelising are out of control and have been since he was born :cry:

When did your ocd start?

Just after LO was born-BUT I have always checked doors, washed my hands lots, showered lots, cant waer clothes even if just tried them on before they have been washed ago-so maybe a long time really!

Now!

Working on this!

Not sure he totally understand, but is fantastic and trys to help as much as he can.

I havent really told anyone other than hubby and my mum.

when did you start meds?
See first part of post!

does anyone elses ocd make them ask alot of questions lol i find when i am out for example when i was at school i used to ask questions constantly even while i was asking i could tell myself getting axious.. also with my husband i ask soo many things" have u done this. how did you do it? why did you do it like that? can you explain why you did it like that? drives him mad..

I am always quizzing hubby-has he done this, if he get LO bag ready when we go out I check it!:wacko:

I wouldnt wish OCD/Depression/Anxeity on anyone, but i think it helps to know I am not alone with this, but sorry you girls, have suffered/are suffering too :hugs::hugs: babyandbump is great for support for all kinds of things.

Take care girlies xxxx

Right there with all of you.
I have trouble sleeping at night and I can swear I hear my son crying and he's sound asleep.

I'm too protective of him and for the last few weeks I've refused everyone who asks to watch him or take him for a night. I need him home with me.

Same here! I always think I hear Charlotte crying when in fact she's sound asleep.

I also feel insecure about anyone watching my girl... it makes it hard to get much-needed alone time.

This is me too, I have anxiety, I am on sleeping tablets as part of my PND, I go to sleep but cant get back to sleep after the first feed - he still wakes up 3 plus times a night. I always think i hear LO crying when I am in the bath, and shout down to DH to make sure LO is ok, or when I have the radio on.

Take care girls xxxx

hey hun why dont you stick around :p xx

what helps your axiety? xx

I hope ive replied to everyones post. that annoys me when i miss a message as i hate not replieing to people lol.

I have questions..
When did your ocd start?
when did you start meds?

Thanks Hun, i will stick around :flower: If I have a decent (hah) 5-6 hours sleep, I am a lot more rational! Other than that taking each day hour by hour at the mo. I have been on and off lots of meds as have had anxiety/depression since I was 17-18 ( am 31 now) I am now on an antidepressant- venlafaxine, the highest dose my Dr can prescribe, along with Zopoclone -sleeping tablets and periciazine to help control my panic attacks :( I have had CBT for 18 months about 3 years ago and it did help at the time. Unfortunately I have hit a bad patch and am now under the local Crisis team :( OCD is new to me, but LO was just over 5lbs and I somehow got it into my head that everything had to be clean or he would get ill and loose weight ( this happened with my friends prem baby), and have to go back into hospital, so cleaning and hygiene and sterelising are out of control and have been since he was born :cry:

When did your ocd start?

Just after LO was born-BUT I have always checked doors, washed my hands lots, showered lots, cant waer clothes even if just tried them on before they have been washed ago-so maybe a long time really!

Now!

Working on this!

Not sure he totally understand, but is fantastic and trys to help as much as he can.

I havent really told anyone other than hubby and my mum.

when did you start meds?
See first part of post!

I am always quizzing hubby-has he done this, if he get LO bag ready when we go out I check it!:wacko:

I wouldnt wish OCD/Depression/Anxeity on anyone, but i think it helps to know I am not alone with this, but sorry you girls, have suffered/are suffering too :hugs::hugs: babyandbump is great for support for all kinds of things.

Take care girlies xxxx

hi hun i hope u manage to get more sleep! thanks so much for answering my questions i do that to about the diaper bag!! have u put enough nappies in burp cloths etc going on and on.. and u really are having a hard time :( im so sorry hun xx see ur fear seems alot more rational than some of the stuff my head comes up with when i was 15 i begged my mum not to go down the stairs unless i was watching her and i would stay awake all night incase she needed anything and i would get it for her. because i was scared she would fall down the stairs nd die i would literarly see it in my head all day everyday.are u finding ur meds help hun? i wish i could help u!! im really keepin my fingers crossed that something makes u feel alittle better!! xxxxx :hugs:

I have decided after speaking to you ladies, i think i will get help. my hv did refer me before i found out i was pregnant but when i found out i was pregnant, i withdrew and used the excuse " i cant draw up old memories when im pregnant.. i dont wanna upset my pregnancy or the baby" aload of rubbish really because all this axiety isnt helping the baby or my daughter or my husband. i know there is so much deep routed issues that need to be adressed. maybe that will help me deal with my ocd better. from what i have gathered from u ladies is something in ur life triggers ur ocd to manifest itself. and im thinking if i deal with the initial things i went through growing up i might get some were? im not to sure.. i am nervous about it .. but i think i will contact my hv tomorow. xx

Thanks sweetheart, sounds like you have been through so much :hugs: Also sound like you have had a tough day. I worry about what ifs-especially about things happening to hubby and LO. My meds are ok now, at first had horrible side effects but have been on these ones almost 4 months, just hope they kick in soon. sometimes I am tempted not to take them, as dont feel like they are helping, but I hope they are. Little mans just gone to sleep, so am heading to bed, while the going good! Will catch up on thread tomorrow.

xxx

I have decided after speaking to you ladies, i think i will get help. my hv did refer me before i found out i was pregnant but when i found out i was pregnant, i withdrew and used the excuse " i cant draw up old memories when im pregnant.. i dont wanna upset my pregnancy or the baby" aload of rubbish really because all this axiety isnt helping the baby or my daughter or my husband. i know there is so much deep routed issues that need to be adressed. maybe that will help me deal with my ocd better. from what i have gathered from u ladies is something in ur life triggers ur ocd to manifest itself. and im thinking if i deal with the initial things i went through growing up i might get some were? im not to sure.. i am nervous about it .. but i think i will contact my hv tomorow. xx

I think you have hit the nail on the head there hun, i know I had triggers ( and still do with the anxeity/depression) Its a brave and hard decision to contact your HV and know how hard it can be. please let us know how you get on xxxxx

Thanks so much ladies. :hugs: It really means a lot!

wow hun you should be so proud of your self!! i know breastfeeding isnt easy but breastfeeding with all those issues i feel for you hun you are very inspiring try not to put so much preasure on urself i kow thats easier said than done. i hope you do make it to the year mark. but we all know with ocd we can sometimes never be satisfied with our goal mark! i know with myself that is the case. every single day you breastfeed is doing an amazing thing for your lo how ever long you last hun. and abotu your preasure headaches i never know what to call mine but i think its the same as what you get , can you describe urs? thank u for commenting on this post and i hope things get easier for u hun xx

I'm not really sure if it's called a pressure headache or not. It basically feels like the front of my head (behind my forehead) gets really clouded and it aches. It happens a lot when I think too much about things, or when I lay awake at night thinking about things. It also happens when I get really frustrated.

Kind of difficult to explain I guess. Describing the 'cloudiness' - It's like, if I'm faced with a tough math problem that I can't figure out, and I get really frustrated about it and search my brain but can't figure it out at all. That kind of feeling you get.

Sorry if that made no sense at all. :haha:

today he was playing with my daughter and her blanket doing peekaboo. he did it 5 times. im not so bad with 5 i can tolerate it but i couldnt today and he had to do it one more time. stuff like that..

Haha that sounds oh so familiar!... I can tolerate 5 also, as in my head: it's half of ten which makes it sort of an even number to me! I can cope with 15, 25 etc! But I can't listen to the radio or watch tv etc on volume 9 say! I often ask my husband to turn up/ down one notch! Sounds silly when you type it out eh?!

I have lots of funny quirks but (depending on my mindset at the time) often try and purposely do something against my OCD 'rules' to try and combat it by myself! But... sometimes I can't!

Sometimes I feel like a fruit loop for getting so uptight about something not being done 'right'!

Oh this thread is perfect.

I suffer from severe anxiety. It's hard for me to leave my house.

I did cbt during the middle of my pregnancy, but having to do the homework just made me more anxious. I wasn't fond of the therapist either. He was a nice guy, but he would grill me for the answers to his questions about cognitive distortions. I would get frustrated when I didn't know the answer. It's a lot to remember!

I took effexor before I was pregnant. Worked great, but had to wean off once I found out I was pregnant.

Now I have a beautiful daughter who was born premature with two heart defects and horrible acid reflux. My whole day I'm so tense that when I'm in the shower, I can feel my muscles ache from just clenching my whole body all day. And my jaw hurts from clenching that all day as well.

My husband comes home and I completely lose my mind. I either cry or give him hell because he has no idea how hard it is with her all day by myself and he works long hours.

I also live in a foreign country (from the states, live in Japan) so I am so isolated. I don't know how I'm surviving tbh.

Hi, I thought I would reply here as have posted a similar thread aasking for opinions as I think I'm suffering with anxiety since lo was born.
I constantly (well more or less) feel tense and have a butterfly feeling in my stomach when it comes to lo sleeping/napping. I don't worry about her safety as we have a sensor pad and I'm over that phase now. my problem is that I constantly worry about whether she has napped enough, napped at the right times, will she be overtired at bedtime etc... and it's driving me mad! We had lots of sleep problems with her for the first 4 months (colic, intolerance, wind, fighting sleep, no daytime naps, waking 5 or 6 tines during the night etc) it was awful. At 4.5 months she miraculously started sttn but I can't shake the nervousness and anxious feelings from those early months. I keep waiting for the sttn to all have been a fluke and for her to revert to being a terrible sleeper!

My husband says he feels like he's walking on egg shells as I'm so on edge all the time. I can be fine then stressed in the blink of an eye if the slightest thing doesn't go to plan. its so unlike me.
I don't think people understand, unless you have suffered from anxiety yourself. It controls your whole day and drives you nuts!

It helps to know there are plenty of other moms out there. I don't want to talk to my GP so am going to give Kalms a try first. My rational mind knows that a lot of the anxiety is unnecessary but I just cant stop it.

Jayney :) hi! there for sure are other of us! and firstly weldone for your baby to be sstn my daughter didnt do it till she was 6 months old. and also with Kalms. im not really a fan of natural 'remedies' but how is it working for you hun? may i ask why you dont wanna see your gp? i sympathise with how you feel my husband is just waiting for me to snap. i dont know how to handle my emotions when i am axious and i find it hard to explain myself when im in a momment. i personal think it would be better to see ur gp when its not to bad before it gets worse. or maybe ur healthvisitor may be able to offer u some support xx

Hi,
I havnt tried to Kalms this time yet. Ive used them in the past at various times (interviews etc...) and they have seemed to work but they do need to build up in your system. Maybe its a placebo effect? not sure but they have calmed me down in the past. Also the nighttime Kalms designed to help you wind down and switch off for bed are brilliant. They contain Valarian which is a good natural sedative. I used them when I was going through a tough time a few years ago and they always managed to help me sleep.
I suppoe I dont want to go to my GP as Im not 100% sure that there is a problem or not, and I guess its a pride thing. Stupid I know. Would you believe I actually worked in mental health for years and so know all the ins and outs, but when it comes to myself its a different kettle of fish! Im not really on great terms with my health visitor. Shes a bit ditsy and has nt been much use to me. I also get a sense that she doesnt like me for some reason but maybe thats paranoia? Not sure, but I wouldnt discuss my issues with her anyway. I will see how things go and maybe consider having a chat with the gp. I suppose its also in the back of my mind that years ago, my friend had been on anti depressants and when her and her husband split, he used it against her when fighting for custody of their LO claiming she was unstable, prone to depression, been on medication blah blah blah and tried to say he was worried leaving his children with her. I have NO intention of seperating from my DH of course, but I suppose you never know where life will take you, and I would hate for it to ever come back to bite me on the bum in years to come? Not sure if it would even be possible but not sure?

Thanks sweetheart, sounds like you have been through so much :hugs: Also sound like you have had a tough day. I worry about what ifs-especially about things happening to hubby and LO. My meds are ok now, at first had horrible side effects but have been on these ones almost 4 months, just hope they kick in soon. sometimes I am tempted not to take them, as dont feel like they are helping, but I hope they are. Little mans just gone to sleep, so am heading to bed, while the going good! Will catch up on thread tomorrow.

xxx

Morning! i have ben through stuff but i hope they make me stronger in life i always say they do lol but im not always sure!. and when ur tempted not to take them just remember you wont get the most out of it you gotta keep going for it to work as if you take a break from them your starting from scracth xx did u have good sleep - let us know if ur meds start working! i hope they doo xx

I think you have hit the nail on the head there hun, i know I had triggers ( and still do with the anxeity/depression) Its a brave and hard decision to contact your HV and know how hard it can be. please let us know how you get on xxxxx

thank you hun i will doo ive lost her number lol but i will find it today lol im always one for coming up with excuses but i will not change my mind this time lol xx

Thanks so much ladies. :hugs: It really means a lot!

wow hun you should be so proud of your self!! i know breastfeeding isnt easy but breastfeeding with all those issues i feel for you hun you are very inspiring try not to put so much preasure on urself i kow thats easier said than done. i hope you do make it to the year mark. but we all know with ocd we can sometimes never be satisfied with our goal mark! i know with myself that is the case. every single day you breastfeed is doing an amazing thing for your lo how ever long you last hun. and abotu your preasure headaches i never know what to call mine but i think its the same as what you get , can you describe urs? thank u for commenting on this post and i hope things get easier for u hun xx

I'm not really sure if it's called a pressure headache or not. It basically feels like the front of my head (behind my forehead) gets really clouded and it aches. It happens a lot when I think too much about things, or when I lay awake at night thinking about things. It also happens when I get really frustrated.

Kind of difficult to explain I guess. Describing the 'cloudiness' - It's like, if I'm faced with a tough math problem that I can't figure out, and I get really frustrated about it and search my brain but can't figure it out at all. That kind of feeling you get.

Sorry if that made no sense at all. :haha:

that made exact sence! mine is exactly the same hun i hurts so bad but its not something pain relief can solve. its just soo bad sometimes!! anything help urs? xx hugs xx

hi all!!! im so glad you started this thread :D

i suffer panic attacks have done since i was about 14, i also have OCD not bad but its there and has got worse sine becoming a mum, my ocd is more like obsessive thoughts, i find it really hard to concentrate, just thinking something awful is going to happen because i done this or didnt do that:dohh: this in turn makes me have panic attacks like a vicious circle.

i go through phases of it not really bothering me,to im just a nervous wreck 24/7:cry:

:hugs: to all you other ladies xx

today he was playing with my daughter and her blanket doing peekaboo. he did it 5 times. im not so bad with 5 i can tolerate it but i couldnt today and he had to do it one more time. stuff like that..

Haha that sounds oh so familiar!... I can tolerate 5 also, as in my head: it's half of ten which makes it sort of an even number to me! I can cope with 15, 25 etc! But I can't listen to the radio or watch tv etc on volume 9 say! I often ask my husband to turn up/ down one notch! Sounds silly when you type it out eh?!

I have lots of funny quirks but (depending on my mindset at the time) often try and purposely do something against my OCD 'rules' to try and combat it by myself! But... sometimes I can't!

Sometimes I feel like a fruit loop for getting so uptight about something not being done 'right'!

im exactly the same with the radio and stuff! i do too feel like a nutter because saying it outloud someone would say " whats the big deal" lol but its a huge deal 3 is the worst for me its just disgusting lol. my mum changed the volume on her radio and she usualy puts it on an even number. but as she was driving she just changed the volume fast and i didnt say anything it was on 11 and for that whole car journy i felt like absulute shit but i imagined to ignore it . but most of the time i cant , i have no clue why i find it so bad lol. what do you try to do against your ocd?

what are your funny quirks? and do you have a number you hate the most. i think im not as bad as i used to be if someone gave me 3 sweets annoyingly id give one back! even tho i love sweets :( lol when i did that my mum realised i was being serious lol. but now i can tolerate 3 things in food like 3 fish fingers. most of the time. when my husband made us some he ate my 3rd fish finger i was like " waaiiit" lol and he was like 2 but u hate 3s" lol i was like " yeh but im starving" lol so it wasnt bothering me that day. thats something people dont understand ur ocd can change depending on the day!! lol xx

hi all!!! im so glad you started this thread :D

i suffer panic attacks have done since i was about 14, i also have OCD not bad but its there and has got worse sine becoming a mum, my ocd is more like obsessive thoughts, i find it really hard to concentrate, just thinking something awful is going to happen because i done this or didnt do that:dohh: this in turn makes me have panic attacks like a vicious circle.

i go through phases of it not really bothering me,to im just a nervous wreck 24/7:cry:

:hugs: to all you other ladies xx

heyy hun :) xx how is ur ocd and panic attacks at the momment? have you seen anyone for them? and i know what u mean about finding it hard to concentrate! its sooo anoying!! xx hope you have a calm and stress free day today!! xx

Oh this thread is perfect.

I suffer from severe anxiety. It's hard for me to leave my house.

I did cbt during the middle of my pregnancy, but having to do the homework just made me more anxious. I wasn't fond of the therapist either. He was a nice guy, but he would grill me for the answers to his questions about cognitive distortions. I would get frustrated when I didn't know the answer. It's a lot to remember!

I took effexor before I was pregnant. Worked great, but had to wean off once I found out I was pregnant.

Now I have a beautiful daughter who was born premature with two heart defects and horrible acid reflux. My whole day I'm so tense that when I'm in the shower, I can feel my muscles ache from just clenching my whole body all day. And my jaw hurts from clenching that all day as well.

My husband comes home and I completely lose my mind. I either cry or give him hell because he has no idea how hard it is with her all day by myself and he works long hours.

I also live in a foreign country (from the states, live in Japan) so I am so isolated. I don't know how I'm surviving tbh.

aww hunni i am so sorry for what your going through! that must be so hard especialy being on your own all day. and i agree about the home work i was 15 and couldnt even manage homework i had to do from school let alone this stupid homework that i couldnt think to answer lol. and does ur husband understand why ur so stresssed though? because even for someone who hasnt got axiety looking after a baby with those issues would be hard for anyone to deal with but add your axiety to it i can just see how hard on u this must be! i just wanna give u a hug i really hope this thread helps u in some way and we will support you anyway we can xxxx if you ever need to vent or say anything we will listen xx

Hi, I thought I would reply here as have posted a similar thread aasking for opinions as I think I'm suffering with anxiety since lo was born.
I constantly (well more or less) feel tense and have a butterfly feeling in my stomach when it comes to lo sleeping/napping. I don't worry about her safety as we have a sensor pad and I'm over that phase now. my problem is that I constantly worry about whether she has napped enough, napped at the right times, will she be overtired at bedtime etc... and it's driving me mad! We had lots of sleep problems with her for the first 4 months (colic, intolerance, wind, fighting sleep, no daytime naps, waking 5 or 6 tines during the night etc) it was awful. At 4.5 months she miraculously started sttn but I can't shake the nervousness and anxious feelings from those early months. I keep waiting for the sttn to all have been a fluke and for her to revert to being a terrible sleeper!

My husband says he feels like he's walking on egg shells as I'm so on edge all the time. I can be fine then stressed in the blink of an eye if the slightest thing doesn't go to plan. its so unlike me.
I don't think people understand, unless you have suffered from anxiety yourself. It controls your whole day and drives you nuts!

It helps to know there are plenty of other moms out there. I don't want to talk to my GP so am going to give Kalms a try first. My rational mind knows that a lot of the anxiety is unnecessary but I just cant stop it.

Jayney :) hi! there for sure are other of us! and firstly weldone for your baby to be sstn my daughter didnt do it till she was 6 months old. and also with Kalms. im not really a fan of natural 'remedies' but how is it working for you hun? may i ask why you dont wanna see your gp? i sympathise with how you feel my husband is just waiting for me to snap. i dont know how to handle my emotions when i am axious and i find it hard to explain myself when im in a momment. i personal think it would be better to see ur gp when its not to bad before it gets worse. or maybe ur healthvisitor may be able to offer u some support xx

Hi,
I havnt tried to Kalms this time yet. Ive used them in the past at various times (interviews etc...) and they have seemed to work but they do need to build up in your system. Maybe its a placebo effect? not sure but they have calmed me down in the past. Also the nighttime Kalms designed to help you wind down and switch off for bed are brilliant. They contain Valarian which is a good natural sedative. I used them when I was going through a tough time a few years ago and they always managed to help me sleep.
I suppoe I dont want to go to my GP as Im not 100% sure that there is a problem or not, and I guess its a pride thing. Stupid I know. Would you believe I actually worked in mental health for years and so know all the ins and outs, but when it comes to myself its a different kettle of fish! Im not really on great terms with my health visitor. Shes a bit ditsy and has nt been much use to me. I also get a sense that she doesnt like me for some reason but maybe thats paranoia? Not sure, but I wouldnt discuss my issues with her anyway. I will see how things go and maybe consider having a chat with the gp. I suppose its also in the back of my mind that years ago, my friend had been on anti depressants and when her and her husband split, he used it against her when fighting for custody of their LO claiming she was unstable, prone to depression, been on medication blah blah blah and tried to say he was worried leaving his children with her. I have NO intention of seperating from my DH of course, but I suppose you never know where life will take you, and I would hate for it to ever come back to bite me on the bum in years to come? Not sure if it would even be possible but not sure?

hey hun i understand what your saying about your friend and you dont wanna eveer be put in that situation but i think there has to be other issues too they wouldnt give one person custody just because the person had depression they would have had to be doing something else i would assume? but also i didnt like my hv either she always got to my house an hour late never texted me back and basicly sometimes didnt turn up whcih was not good for my axiety. so i rang up the hv ppeople and they sent me another one that im happy with, maybe you should try getting another one? and i think people who work in health always find it harder with themselves to get help. i dont know why though. and if theres not a problem u ur gp will still try aand help but atleast then u will really know xx how r u feeling today? x

Thanks! That really means a lot to me.

I have good days and bad days. Today was a good day.

My husband has never suffered from anxiety, but he is very supportive of me. He knows how hard it is on me and how much I've changed since our LO was born. He does what he can. I'm surprised he hasn't ran off and never looked back!

Part of the problem is being so far away from my family, and having no help during the day. I know a lot of mothers do it, and I wonder, "Why can't I? Why can't I cope like these other mother's can. What am I doing wrong?"

I do take Ativan once a day. My last doctor said she didn't feel comfortable prescribing it long term.

I've been on it for 10 years! It's what works for me and always has. I'm afraid if I don't have my medication, I will most likely end up in the hospital with a nervous breakdown.

Oh, and I never sleep at night. LO sleeps GREAT, but I don't. Haven't since I was about 21 (I am now 32).

Morning girlies- He slept, he slept, he slept :) from 9pm till 5.45am, I got 8 hours :) amazing to get a block of sleep :) prob be a one of-but theres hope :) I normally go shopping with my mum ( cause of my panic attacks) BUT went to sains on the way to my mums :)

I think you are right about the things that happen to you, make you stronger, good luck with ringing the HV when you find the number :)

Hope everyone is having an ok ish day xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->