• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any October babies to be?

Hi all
I just joined as found out I was preggers on tuesday and my due date is end of October, wish they did week 6 scans so I could check the little blighter out! :D

Congrats Maidelyn!! H&H 9 months to you! :)

I had my second sonogram today to confirm multiples. Identical twins...due date October 15, 2012!!!! I am 39 and preggars with TWINS!!!!

I had my second sonogram today to confirm multiples. Identical twins...due date October 15, 2012!!!! I am 39 and preggars with TWINS!!!!

WOW! That's amazing, Congratulations!! Is this your first time preggers?

So you and Traskey both having TWINS! That's so awesome. YAY :happydance:

Hi all
I just joined as found out I was preggers on tuesday and my due date is end of October, wish they did week 6 scans so I could check the little blighter out! :D

Congratulations and welcome :dance:

Yay, another twinnie :wohoo:

wow! twins are defo in the water round here :D

I'm off for my first GP appointment today - think this will be just about getting me referred for 12 week scan and midwives, have a good weekend preggos!

Hey ladies, wouldlik to join the October club. Right now my EDD is Oct 24. My first dr. Appt isn't until March 30. Hoping that this bean sticks. :)

Welcome salimar - good to see another October person xx

Hi! I am 35 and this is my fourth and final baby. I'm due October 25th. My Dr keeps telling me about all these new tests that I'll need, it seems strange as I didn't need the with my last and she is just 11 months old! I haven't read back but I'll try to keep up.

:hi: Welcome Jaymes, congratulations on your pregnancy :)

Thanks Traskey. I'm happy to be here!

Welcome Jaymes!

So this is a pretty slow thread.. which I kind of like since I'm on another Pumpkin thread and it moves so quickly I can't keep up and feel sort of invisible there. I like are small group and I hope we can keep it going. How's everyone feeling? I've been super emotional and I got in an argument with DH this morning.. I'm all fired up and need to calm down. I've already cried twice today! so annoying.

anyways.. I want to get a head count of who is all in and still here on this thread and possibly write down all of our due dates on one main page! All of us Over 35'ers October ladies can stick together!

Hope your all well!

I have been very emotional lately too. I am contributing that to my loss... I was pregnant 2 years ago with the same due date as this time. I lost that baby on the 15th of March, so I am just praying to make it past then at this time. The last month has been rough to say the least my obgyn has seen me 4 times already...

Morning Lucky! My due date is 9th October - I'm not sure if I'm overly emotional, but I am quite worried about things going wrong.

I just need to get through the next couple of weeks and have a good 12 week scan then I think I'll settle down a little (even though I doubt I'll fully relax!) Not that I have a scan date yet - but if I don't get one on week 12, I shall go for a private one as I just wont be able to take the stress of waiting!

Welcome Jaymes!

So this is a pretty slow thread.. which I kind of like since I'm on another Pumpkin thread and it moves so quickly I can't keep up and feel sort of invisible there. I like are small group and I hope we can keep it going. How's everyone feeling? I've been super emotional and I got in an argument with DH this morning.. I'm all fired up and need to calm down. I've already cried twice today! so annoying.

anyways.. I want to get a head count of who is all in and still here on this thread and possibly write down all of our due dates on one main page! All of us Over 35'ers October ladies can stick together!

Hope your all well!

I am still here and reading! :) My due date is October 23rd. I too was very cautious but am starting to relax. I am so sick and people say that's a good sign, so I am hoping this one sticks! :)

I've been such a slug these past two weeks. I can barely get anything done and my house is a mess. My energy started to return a bit 2 days ago, and the boobs have relaxed a bit, but now I have a headache that just. won't. stop. and it's driving me mad. I eat constantly and can't stop thinking about food lol.

I'm still grateful for every symptom, esp the still occasional queasiness, and I'm feeling very confident that this time we're going all the way! :thumbup:

Still Fertile,

I feel your pain! My house is a mess too! I have had no motivation at all to do anything. When I get home from work, I literally get into bed to nap for an hour or so. The smell of cooking food makes me so sick that I cannot eat. Last night Hubby made steak on the stove and I had to go upstairs and open the windows.

At least you have an appetite! I usually start the day off fine, but then by late afternoon the nausea kicks in and I feel horrible. Some nights I cannot eat a full dinner or dinner at all. Ah the joys of this thing called pregnancy! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->