Any October babies to be?

Welcome mz - good to see you :D

we're up to the 28th - wonder if anyone else will sneak into October??

Hello everyone! New to this group!
I am due October 28th!
Can't wait to get to know you all!!

Welcome mztova! Congrats to you on your new little bean! How are you feeling thus far?

So far so good...tired.....and a tiny bit of nausea but other then that...feeling good!
A little overwhelmed that I will have a year old and a new baby....but I have amazing supportive parents and family so I am sure things will be great!

Room for one more? I'm due around 17 October. :)

Have all the usual symptoms...lush boobs, queasiness, lack of motivation, tiredness and bloating bloating bloating! But it feels great since it confirms that all seems to be going well. Fingers crossed for all of us!

Welcome StillFertile! Congrats on your BFP! :)

Welcome Stillfertile!

I'm going in for my first appointment and 8 week scan tomorrow morning at 10am. I can not wait! I'll try to post pictures if I can!

woo woo

:hi: :howdy: Welcome the newbies and congratulations on your :bfp:

I am in for my early scan tomorrow morning, to find out if it's one or two in there.

Hope you are all hanging in there with the symptoms :hugs:

Good luck to all you ladies with your first scans! My first scan is on March 7th. I cannot wait!

As far as symptoms, the nausea has started to kick a bit but usually only once a day and only for a few minutes. Usually eating a small snack makes it go away. I am still dead beat tired though.

Welcome SF and congrats on your BFP!

I had my 8 week scan yesterday and it all went very well!
Eenie Beanie measures 1.46cms and has a good strong fast heartbeat (I wasn't told the numbers, just that it was strong and fast - and it certainly looked that way on the screen!)
Measurement is spot on for exactly 8 weeks and DD has been moved to 9th October

The pic was snapped with Mr Urch's phone off the screen when the scanny lady wasn't looking :D
I have a couple of better ones but no scanner, so will have to wait to post those.
Head is on the left and bum on the right - and Eenie is posing so well that you can see the little arm and leg buds quite clearly!

Good luck today Lucky and Traskey - fingers crossed for happy healthy beanies xxx

https://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l117/McUrchin/2012-02-27_144128.jpg

Congrats everyone on the luvley scans. I won't be scheduled for one until the 12th week as there are no issues at the moment.

Really wish my complete lack of motivation would go though. I really should be getting more done than sitting here reading posts. :coffee:

Yay Urchin!! Congrats.. woo woo.. My sister and OH were in there taking video and snapping photos.. so we have a video to.. and a print out!

I Just got back from my first doctor visit and we saw little peanut in there!!! Heart beating really fast! Everything looks good, good placement, very nice! I was so stressed all morning I couldn't even breathe.. once she stuck the wand up there and saw this little peanut I was so relieved I cried. OMG.. so excited!
back at work now and I can't concentrate! :happydance:

My new EDD is October 6, 2012. one day behind I think cuz of leap year.
but you know it's all the same.. never on the exact date!

next appointment is in 4 weeks where I can hear the heartbeat. I have to get blood work and another type of u.s. after 10 weeks.

She ok'd for Sex, Travel, and Exercise so both OH and I are very happy today!

https://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j194/vjorge2002/th_BP2.jpg

Aww, look at the lovely baby scans, they both look fantastic!! I am so pleased all is well for both of you.

We have news too!

https://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb110/Traskey_photo/Itstwins.jpg

It's TWINS!!!!!!!!!!

We are absolutely blown away. What a wonderful 40th birthday present (it was my birthday Saturday). Two heartbeats and another scan in two weeks.

Wow! Lucky7 and Traskey - look at your scans! They are perfect !
It's so exciting now we're starting to see heartbeats :D

Still need to make it out of scary first-tri - but now we have heartbeats our chances stand at 95% :dance:

Oh, I didn't know that urchin. Thanks for that!!

Aww, look at the lovely baby scans, they both look fantastic!! I am so pleased all is well for both of you.

We have news too!

https://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb110/Traskey_photo/Itstwins.jpg

It's TWINS!!!!!!!!!!

We are absolutely blown away. What a wonderful 40th birthday present (it was my birthday Saturday). Two heartbeats and another scan in two weeks.

Twins!!! Wow congratulations! Thats amazing!! How precious... So happy for you and even better on your birthday!! Happy Birthday!!

Congrats on all the gorgeous scans ladies!!! And Traskey, WOW on the twins!! I think I would have fainted right then and there. LOL So cool to see the twin scan though. Congrats!!

It's lookin very good for the Pumpkins!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->