• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any one else hoping to get pregnant in March?

OMG, got a positive when done opk today, need to catch that eggy quick!

Sending good wishes to all you ladies, we all ned to keep positive xxx

AWESOME! I can't WAIT to get a + OPK myself. I just started using them today- it may be too late- maybe not- who the heck knows in the 1st month! Enjoy and lots of baby dust!! :dust:

AWESOME! I can't WAIT to get a + OPK myself. I just started using them today- it may be too late- maybe not- who the heck knows in the 1st month! Enjoy and lots of baby dust!! :dust:

I know what you mean, i didnt have a clue when id ov after waiting 64 days for af to show up so thats why i got the opk's, i knew something was different though as i had a really emotional day yesterday where i just couldnt stop crying and i have been feeling really hot in bed last few nights!

Good Luck hun x

I know what you mean, i didnt have a clue when id ov after waiting 64 days for af to show up so thats why i got the opk's, i knew something was different though as i had a really emotional day yesterday where i just couldnt stop crying and i have been feeling really hot in bed last few nights!

Good Luck hun x

64 DAYS?!?!? WOW!!!! I am definitely wondering when my first AF will come- I figure doing OPK's @ 2 weeks post d&c will @ least give me something to do!! :)

Good Luck hun x

64 DAYS?!?!? WOW!!!! I am definitely wondering when my first AF will come- I figure doing OPK's @ 2 weeks post d&c will @ least give me something to do!! :)

Ohhh yes 64 days, longest waiting time of my life for something i never thought id wish to happen. Could still be waiting if never got tablets off my doctor to help bring it on!

Ohh yeah keep testing you never know x

Thanks once again Lintu :flower: Understand your frustration hanskiz, its very annoying when you cant find anything out and the doctor wont help you, just thought if I could get a blood test then Id know how long I have to wait for the level to drop. From what Ive just looked at levels are at their highest around 12 weeks so I think I might be in for a long wait. My poor body took so much effort to get those levels up :cry:

I heard the hcg levels half every 24 hours (ish). So assuming hcg levels were average at 12 weeks (which is unlikely) but if there were and they halved every 24 hours, it would take about 2 weeks until they reached normal. So actually that's not too bad. Obviously that calculation is making a lot of assumptions but as a rule of thumb..... anyway it's made me feel a lot better!! :thumbup:

I will do an hpt on Saturday and then Monday, Wed, Fri etc until BFN. I've got shed loads of cheapies so may as well use them up!

Let's hope it's not TOO long. :flower:

Hurray for all you ovulating ladies... FX'd for you all!! :happydance:

recently saw the sperm race too. feel sorry for hubby's :spermy:s now...
hope you ladies stop spotting and your hcg levels fall at zero soon so you can get back to your journey of TTC...

good luck ladies...

:hugs:

cornish;
ohh so sos about doctor how awful hunni..hope your tests become neg very soon..
are they dark lines hun?

holly;
great news on neg result..

gem 09;
congrats on pos opk..plenty of doing it now lol..

Morning ladies, having an emotional one today-for no reason other than I cant stop crying!:cry:
Baileykenz-the line was actually quite faint, if I was looking for a positive Id hve questioned it but it was still there! So hopefully going by Hanskiz calculations I shouldnt have to wait too long for the bfn. :thumbup:

Holly - thanks for all that help, I started doing exercise dvds on monday, doing them 3 times a week and a yoga class too. Along with running around after a 2 yr old I think Im exercising a fair bit, it def helped me as only really bled for a couple of days. No spotting at all today and DTD last night!!! just thought Id get things going, know its early but all must help?!:blush:

Congrats on the +OPK, 64 days is some wait! How long should you wait before seeing the doc?

morning cornish..
wow nice to hear dtd :) any loss after it hun?
glad the line was nice and faint, hey can u believe im saying that?? we always want those damn lines..being a woman hey..
big HUG for u hunni and hope you feel little better later today..i was like that lastnight as i was saying this time last week i got rushed to hosp wth massive bleed :(
going to get pedicure and eyebrows done this am as when i had op last week they took my fresh nails off lol..
welldone on all that keep fit i am lazy cow at mo and cant do anything..
xx

How was the pedicure Baileykenz, hope it made you feel better. I went to have lunch with work friends to say hello before I start back next week, cried throughout!
Boss is being super supportive and going to reduce stress load to help with ttc!
No loss after dtd, infact other than feeling a little weird to begin with, all went very well :thumbup: So going to continue all weekend in the hope of ovulating soon and getting that BFP!

Morning ladies, having an emotional one today-for no reason other than I cant stop crying!:cry:
Baileykenz-the line was actually quite faint, if I was looking for a positive Id hve questioned it but it was still there! So hopefully going by Hanskiz calculations I shouldnt have to wait too long for the bfn. :thumbup:

Holly - thanks for all that help, I started doing exercise dvds on monday, doing them 3 times a week and a yoga class too. Along with running around after a 2 yr old I think Im exercising a fair bit, it def helped me as only really bled for a couple of days. No spotting at all today and DTD last night!!! just thought Id get things going, know its early but all must help?!:blush:

Congrats on the +OPK, 64 days is some wait! How long should you wait before seeing the doc?

Aw, I'm sorry you're having a bit of a rough day! :hugs: That is great that you are staying active~ I really do think it helps move things along! Also good for helping improve your mood~ I know it does wonders for my emotinal state! :thumbup: That's great that you were able to DTD as well. I did a little early too- I think it was 10-11 days post d&c- but some women do it even sooner and are fine. I think that is more of just a precaution than anything else. I Hope today will be a better day for you hun! :hugs:

How are you feeling today Holly? We were only 8 days from erpc but it seemed right so went for it, having no pain or bleeding today so fingers crossed all is ok. Going for a cycle soon to clear my head following crying way too much this morning!

Cornish~ I am feeling ok- I feel like @ night is when I get depressed honestly. I am mostly fine during the day now- but once things start to settle down and I have some time to think- I am miserable. The last 2 nights have been bad for some reason- even after a good hard workout- working out helps- but I am still not healed emotionally at all.

I think 8 days post surgery is still pretty good- it's not like you did the 2nd day or something, I think it's a good thing to be intimate again too... but with no pain or bleeding, I am *sure* you are fine! :)

I just didnt want to miss this month if I was to be one of those lucky ones that ovulates early. After watching great sperm race just keep thinking that there may be some hiding for a few days which Ill ensure get topped up every few days so no egg is missed.
Sorry you are havin gbad evening, it is when I stop that I notice I feel worse, or talking to someone Ive not seen yet, its the look they give me - not knowing what to say but a look of sorrow - cry instantly! Hopefully I wont be so emotional next week as I teach so it may be hard to explain to a class of 11 yr olds!

Are you getting any ovulation signs?? I know that it is all meant to be mixed up after a mc, but just wandering if anyone was getting positive signs without tests?
:hugs: to all.x

I just didnt want to miss this month if I was to be one of those lucky ones that ovulates early. After watching great sperm race just keep thinking that there may be some hiding for a few days which Ill ensure get topped up every few days so no egg is missed.
Sorry you are havin gbad evening, it is when I stop that I notice I feel worse, or talking to someone Ive not seen yet, its the look they give me - not knowing what to say but a look of sorrow - cry instantly! Hopefully I wont be so emotional next week as I teach so it may be hard to explain to a class of 11 yr olds!

Are you getting any ovulation signs?? I know that it is all meant to be mixed up after a mc, but just wandering if anyone was getting positive signs without tests?
:hugs: to all.x

I know what you mean about not wanting to miss a month if you ovulate early- I just started using the OPK's - a little late- but figured if I DO O late, @ least I will know. I am going to try and DTD every other day as well just in case.

I don't know if I Have had any O signs or not- a TON of EWCM but apparently that is a side effect of the miscarriage.. no clue :shrug: That is what sucks the most- I don't know my body at all right now. :nope:

I know it's hardest when you have to re-explain the situation to everyone. :cry: In time, this *will* subside and be easier. I understand how easy it is to just cry so easily. I am ready for THAT to go away!

Hi all .. I am new here. Last April I had a miscarriage .. have been trying again from last November to conceive .. yet didn`t manage. I m feeling sad and it`s really stressing me out. I will try to conceive this month. Always hearing people easily getting pregnant :(

Hi all .. I am new here. Last April I had a miscarriage .. have been trying again from last November to conceive .. yet didn`t manage. I m feeling sad and it`s really stressing me out. I will try to conceive this month. Always hearing people easily getting pregnant :(

:hi: mar812 I'm sorry that your here too :( It's like you want to welcome people~ but really~ who wants to go through a loss and be ttc all over again. :nope: I just m/c and I am not banking on getting a BFP right away at all- I am trying to prepare myself for the worst .. because I know it will hurt REALLY bad if I try to expect it. I hope you and everyone else gets a BFP! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->