• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any one else hoping to get pregnant in March?

hi to all..
hope u are all ok?
my head is such a damn mess at mo..

hanskiz.. sos about bloods and i hope they will be zero soon

woody..so sos about oh opinions on date for ttc..

lintu..gl on bfp getting stronger

cornish..did u get to gp after?

holly...hope your still dtd plenty :)

So I went for my blood work this morning and I've just spoken to the hospital... I'm now at 130. I'm trying not to be too disappointed but finding it hard to keep my chin up. That is a very slow decline. They want me back next Tuesday to check again. Booo.
Feeling very p***ed off now and just wishing this was all over. How am I supposed to move on when I'm still bleeding and I know my levels are going so slow. Absolutely gutted. :cry:

I'm sorry ... I know that is *BEYOND* frustrating and I would be pissed off too honestly.. like it's dragging you back and keeping you from moving forward. I wish there was something more you could do to try and move things along. I definitely think you should push to be scanned if the levels are still not moving too much.. because they ARE dropping slower than normal. I hope when you go on Tuesday they are down to practically nothing! :hugs:

I'm sorry you feel a bit of a mess right now my dear :( I sort of feel that way too.. it's raining out and my DH has been sick ALL week so it's been like 4 days since we've been together. And I know when your man is sick, the sperm are dying :cry:

I guess I feel like I just don't care right now- well, I do- but it's almost easier to just be WHATEVER until my AF comes. (SIGH)

I'm sorry you feel a bit of a mess right now my dear :( I sort of feel that way too.. it's raining out and my DH has been sick ALL week so it's been like 4 days since we've been together. And I know when your man is sick, the sperm are dying :cry:

I guess I feel like I just don't care right now- well, I do- but it's almost easier to just be WHATEVER until my AF comes. (SIGH)

holl you sound the same as me hun..
i am doing my own head in if that makes sense :shrug:
lets hope oh gets well soon:hugs:

Day by day is the way to go! Ive not made a dr appt as stopped spotting (it only lasted one day), going to do an hpt tmrw to see if I can get a bfn.

WoodyA, sorry you and OH are not thinking the same way at the moment, definately agree that sitting down and having a good chat is the way to go. My OH thought dtd was off the cards for a few months before we had our chat!

Remember ladies that it has not been that long for us, this thread started so positively.:thumbup:
Our hormones are still all over the place and bodies are still adjusting along with our minds. We will get our bfp (maybe not in March) but def soon :happydance::hugs: Think we are all being too hard on ourselves:hugs:

Goodluck in the 2ww Samantha, sounding positive for you this month.

:hugs: to all.x

Well I think I may have caused a change of heart, DH is on is way home excited to dtd after a few text messages!
Men are so fickle!

He said we will chat about ttc after

Even if I don't get a BFP at least this will calm my ridiculous libido!

Hi ladies :flower:

As many of you know I am still waiting to stop bleeding post ERPC. What I want to know is how long did you wait after bleeding had stopped before DTD??
Because mine keeps stopping and starting I've been saying 48 hours bleed free before getting busy - just wondering if anyone else did this or did you just DTD as soon as you had a bleed free day??

Any input greatly appreciated. I'm getting pretty frustrated incase you hadn't guessed!! :blush:

As many of you know I am still waiting to stop bleeding post ERPC. What I want to know is how long did you wait after bleeding had stopped before DTD??
Because mine keeps stopping and starting I've been saying 48 hours bleed free before getting busy - just wondering if anyone else did this or did you just DTD as soon as you had a bleed free day??

Any input greatly appreciated. I'm getting pretty frustrated incase you hadn't guessed!! :blush:

I had spotting on Monday then Tuesday Wednesday bleed free, I did try with DH yesterday but he was still quite moody so a non starter! So today is the day!

I would give at least a full day just Incase you irritate and cause loss of pooled blood which will dishearten you

Jog or be really active to ensure you have 'freed' it all up Soz if tmi!

Well I think I may have caused a change of heart, DH is on is way home excited to dtd after a few text messages!
Men are so fickle!

He said we will chat about ttc after

Even if I don't get a BFP at least this will calm my ridiculous libido!

Result!!

Im in the tww, and im going mad, i just want to know, lol, have been having sore boobs and cramp now and again, dont want to get my hopes up to much just incase though!

Another 9 days till testing!

Sending baby dust to everyone! xxx

i had erpc on friday stopped bleeding all day monday dtd tues:blush:

Im in the tww, and im going mad, i just want to know, lol, have been having sore boobs and cramp now and again, dont want to get my hopes up to much just incase though!

Another 9 days till testing!

Sending baby dust to everyone! xxx

:hi: Gem: how many dpo are you?

Well, into the 2ww I go. Ugh, its going to be long.

gl to u
have u been dtd alot?
did u catch pos ov?

We have been having :sex: every night. I did get a positive OPK, a day or so earlier than I expected, so it looks like I am already moving back to my short 26-7 day cycles.

wow hun u are good dtd everynight..
fx for u
when did u ov?

I am not sure really. I got my OPK on Monday, so I am thinking sometime on Tuesday or Wednesday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->