• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any one else hoping to get pregnant in March?

So I just got my hcg result from today....14!!

I'm also getting pains ???ovulation pains

Who knows but we dtd last night and hopefully will continue

DH hasn't mentioned protection or anything so I'm gonna keep quiet and hope we have a surprise BFP!

Brilliant!! How long is it since you m/c? Did you have a natural or D&C/ERPC? Ovulation pains :happydance: Great news. FX'd for your surprise BFP!!

My mc was 10 days ago and it was natural xx

I might be just being superhopeful and my body playing tricks on me but I'm 95% sure I have fertile cm too

Anyone on CD 7?
I am on CD 7 been BD since af left really HOPING this month
as I hope for all of you too! lots and lots of *BABY DUST**

well I am spent most of the morning googling symptoms of ovulation,a dn I think yesterday I might have ovulated.

Anyone on CD 7?
I am on CD 7 been BD since af left really HOPING this month
as I hope for all of you too! lots and lots of *BABY DUST**

No idea what cd I'm on following mc!

Day 10 post mc though

I might be just being superhopeful and my body playing tricks on me but I'm 95% sure I have fertile cm too

I ovulated really quickly after my natural mc. I started bleeding on January 27th, and got a positive OPK on the 9th of Feb.

ok so i have just had a lot of cramping and am starting to feel really bloated, and a tiny bit of tinted CM....AF is on her way i fear....:cry:

Hi

Desperately sorry for all of your losses. Lots of :hug: and :kiss: to you all xoxo

Thought I'd join this group because I am desperately trying to get pregnant this month. I lost my daughter Erica :angel: at 25 weeks last December. This month I have decided to ttc. I have bought pre seed and cb opk, so I am prepared and stocked up. I should o on tuesday/wednesday:happydance: so wish me luck.

:dust:all round

Hi! Welcome. so sorry for you loss. We have all been there and we are all here for each other. have you ever used preseed before? I was just reading about it online yesterday... sounds like it could help :) Good luck!!!

So I just got my hcg result from today....14!!

I'm also getting pains ???ovulation pains

Who knows but we dtd last night and hopefully will continue

DH hasn't mentioned protection or anything so I'm gonna keep quiet and hope we have a surprise BFP!

Sounds like a good plan! they say when your not really trying it will happen! glad to hear your hcg is going down. that is awesome!

ok so i have just had a lot of cramping and am starting to feel really bloated, and a tiny bit of tinted CM....AF is on her way i fear....:cry:

I feel the same way, Im kinda bloated and I am 13dpo and I have a bit of tinted cm as well (only when I wipe though, sorry tmi) and Im scared that af is on her way too. Ive never had tinted cm before af before but at this point I dont know what else could be happening, so im just preparing myself for af. I even tested postive on an opk this month.... Oh well if af is coming just makes us closer to being able to try again sooner :)

I woke up to CD1, must have been a chemical :shrug: but first AF since ERPC so on wards and up wards xxxx

Oh well if af is coming just makes us closer to being able to try again sooner :)[/QUOTE]

Stay positive CRC25. Praying for :witch: to stay away and a :bfp: for you

xoxo

Morning Lintu - :hugs: sorry to hear that, but it is a big step as your cycles should be back now.

Welcome new ladies, sorry for your losses, its a horrid time for us all but I have got through it by chatting on here about how I feel and its definately helped.

Hanskiz - how are you feeling? Any luck with dtd or are you still spotting?

Lisa2010 - sorry you got a bfn :hugs:

I tested again today, now 15 days since erpc and im still getting faint bfp :growlmad: Was quite hopeful as cm is plentiful so was hoping O was around the corner, but going by what Holly and others have said there are no true O signs after mc :wacko:
Im not getting the pains anymore and back and belly are feeling quite normal, still dtd every other day but while Im still getting + I have no hope.

At least it is sunny?! :hugs:

OK so I spoke too soon, the pains are def back on the left hand side - poss O?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->