• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any one else hoping to get pregnant in March?

Oh well if af is coming just makes us closer to being able to try again sooner :)

Stay positive CRC25. Praying for :witch: to stay away and a :bfp: for you

xoxo[/QUOTE]

Thank you! and Im praying for the samefor you! have a good weekend! :)

Morning Lintu - :hugs: sorry to hear that, but it is a big step as your cycles should be back now.

Welcome new ladies, sorry for your losses, its a horrid time for us all but I have got through it by chatting on here about how I feel and its definately helped.

Hanskiz - how are you feeling? Any luck with dtd or are you still spotting?

Lisa2010 - sorry you got a bfn :hugs:

I tested again today, now 15 days since erpc and im still getting faint bfp :growlmad: Was quite hopeful as cm is plentiful so was hoping O was around the corner, but going by what Holly and others have said there are no true O signs after mc :wacko:
Im not getting the pains anymore and back and belly are feeling quite normal, still dtd every other day but while Im still getting + I have no hope.

At least it is sunny?! :hugs:

Cornish~ I hope those are O pains! I've had pretty much NOTHING except the extra CM which I know not to read into... that sucks about the BFP though :( YUCK. How many days has it been since your mc?? You CAN still O though apparently even w/ a faint BFP so there is still hope. FX'd!

And yes, @ least it's sunny here too :shrug:

Well we gave it are best shot and now its the waiting game my oh is so tuckered out :)

Morning Lintu - :hugs: sorry to hear that, but it is a big step as your cycles should be back now.

Welcome new ladies, sorry for your losses, its a horrid time for us all but I have got through it by chatting on here about how I feel and its definately helped.

Hanskiz - how are you feeling? Any luck with dtd or are you still spotting?

Lisa2010 - sorry you got a bfn :hugs:

I tested again today, now 15 days since erpc and im still getting faint bfp :growlmad: Was quite hopeful as cm is plentiful so was hoping O was around the corner, but going by what Holly and others have said there are no true O signs after mc :wacko:
Im not getting the pains anymore and back and belly are feeling quite normal, still dtd every other day but while Im still getting + I have no hope.

At least it is sunny?! :hugs:

Cornish~ I hope those are O pains! I've had pretty much NOTHING except the extra CM which I know not to read into... that sucks about the BFP though :( YUCK. How many days has it been since your mc?? You CAN still O though apparently even w/ a faint BFP so there is still hope. FX'd!

And yes, @ least it's sunny here too :shrug:

I hope so too! But we won't know for a while :growlmad: Suppose I can just keep dtd and keeping fingers crossed. :thumbup: Good to know that people still O, it is a very faint line! Think Ill try to get bloods done if still a bfp next weekend.
Im now on day 16 since erpc (which Ive only just realised).

Sorry to hear you are not getting any other symtoms, it is such a frustrating time.:hugs:

have you ever used preseed before? I was just reading about it online yesterday... sounds like it could help :) Good luck!!!

This is the first time I have used Pre seed, really going for it this month. I have read so many sucess stories about it. Thought all it could do is help. Are you thinking of using it?

Well we gave it are best shot and now its the waiting game my oh is so tuckered out :)

haha. It cracks me up that the first night or two, we are both enthusiastic but by the last night we are both like, lets just get this done and go to sleep. haha

have you ever used preseed before? I was just reading about it online yesterday... sounds like it could help :) Good luck!!!

This is the first time I have used Pre seed, really going for it this month. I have read so many sucess stories about it. Thought all it could do is help. Are you thinking of using it?

Yeah I am, I was reading all really postitve things about it online.... what dpo are you? Im now 15 and the brown cm is now gone... IM not sure what is going on with me. Im not due til wed. for my af... I have been really cranky which is usually my number one sign of af..... still keeping my fingers crossed til I see af... Doesnt look very promising this month.... My husband keeps telling me to stay postive its so hard b/c he has a little girl w/ his ex gf. so i have a stepdaughter so this isnt as hard on him as it is on me! I am really hoping for a BFP in the next few months :) when is your af due?

haha. It cracks me up that the first night or two, we are both enthusiastic but by the last night we are both like, lets just get this done and go to sleep. haha

:haha: I know we are excited and then it like lets do this so we can sleep or watch tv or lay in bed and play call of duty. :cloud9:

:haha: I know we are excited and then it like lets do this so we can sleep or watch tv or lay in bed and play call of duty. :cloud9:

When I got pregnant with my son I had yell at my husband to "get his baby maker in here and knock me up!" If I had only known :dohh:

When I got pregnant with my son I had yell at my husband to "get his baby maker in here and knock me up!" If I had only known :dohh:

Lol, that is the funniest thing ever. my husband and I are the same way by the 3rd night we are really worn out! first 2 nights are fun and 3rd night is tiring! haha...

so i guess i was wrong, no AF today either... i guess i just have to wait and see....really confused and worried

iam gonna do my first frist responce this month at day 13-14 dpo..:) so fingers crossed girls

Good Morning ladies... :flower:

I had a day out in the capital with an old and much loved friend yesterday so I've just been catching up with you all...

Lintu - so sorry to hear that, but as you say - onwards and upwards! :hugs:

Cornish - I reckon it is O pain. It totally is possible to O with a faint line, and why shouldn't it happen to you!!

Holly - thank you for your continued upbeat optimism - keeps me going!

Ladies in 2ww - keep your hopes up. FX'd this is your month!!!

So, I did a LOT of walking yesterday and it brought out a little more blood, but is is beginning to feel like the end of it now (FX'd). Nothing this morning yet so I'm hoping......
If nothing tomorrow either I'm going to jump OH when I get home from work. I'm having bloods done Tuesday morning so will know what my levels are Tuesday evening. I'm quite optimistic, especially as bleeding seems to be tailing off properly now. I'm beginning to resign myself to the fact that it's not likely my month this month and I'm almost OK with that now. I still have a little cry most days but it's getting easier. It's more than 3 weeks since I heard the news and it'll be 3 weeks Tuesday since ERPC. It feels like years.

This is the hardest thing I've ever had to do, but it really has focussed me on what I want. I've never wanted anything more in my life!

:hugs: to all of you and my fingers and toes are crossed for all of us. We still have 18 days to get our BFP's!! :flower:

Morning all, lots of people due to test soon - fingers crossed for you all. Spellfairy when are you due to test? HappyMomm10 - are you testing soon too? :hugs:
I think its brilliant and very funny that we have tired our OHs out!:happydance:

Great to hear your bleeding has lessened Hanskiz, that walking obviously helped which is brilliant. :thumbup:for Monday for you!

Well the pains that I hoped were O pains have gone, CM is geting less so suppose I just have to wait and see :growlmad:

18 baby making days :happydance::happydance: I am also keeping everything crossed for March BFPs.x

Yeah I am, I was reading all really postitve things about it online.... what dpo are you? Im now 15 and the brown cm is now gone... IM not sure what is going on with me. Im not due til wed. for my af... I have been really cranky which is usually my number one sign of af..... still keeping my fingers crossed til I see af... Doesnt look very promising this month.... My husband keeps telling me to stay postive its so hard b/c he has a little girl w/ his ex gf. so i have a stepdaughter so this isnt as hard on him as it is on me! I am really hoping for a BFP in the next few months :) when is your af due?

My AF is due the 31st. I have a 32 day cycle according to my last cycle and should be o on tues/wedn. I am using the cb opk and still waiting to get a positive on it. Fingers crossed!

My AF is due the 31st. I have a 32 day cycle according to my last cycle and should be o on tues/wedn. I am using the cb opk and still waiting to get a positive on it. Fingers crossed!

Well AF arrived at 3 am this morning :( Well there is one positive my cycle is back to 28 days so gotta stay postive! let me know if you test postive on your opk! have a good weekened

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->