• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any one else hoping to get pregnant in March?

Good Morning ladies... :flower:

I had a day out in the capital with an old and much loved friend yesterday so I've just been catching up with you all...

Lintu - so sorry to hear that, but as you say - onwards and upwards! :hugs:

Cornish - I reckon it is O pain. It totally is possible to O with a faint line, and why shouldn't it happen to you!!

Holly - thank you for your continued upbeat optimism - keeps me going!

Ladies in 2ww - keep your hopes up. FX'd this is your month!!!

So, I did a LOT of walking yesterday and it brought out a little more blood, but is is beginning to feel like the end of it now (FX'd). Nothing this morning yet so I'm hoping......
If nothing tomorrow either I'm going to jump OH when I get home from work. I'm having bloods done Tuesday morning so will know what my levels are Tuesday evening. I'm quite optimistic, especially as bleeding seems to be tailing off properly now. I'm beginning to resign myself to the fact that it's not likely my month this month and I'm almost OK with that now. I still have a little cry most days but it's getting easier. It's more than 3 weeks since I heard the news and it'll be 3 weeks Tuesday since ERPC. It feels like years.

This is the hardest thing I've ever had to do, but it really has focussed me on what I want. I've never wanted anything more in my life!

:hugs: to all of you and my fingers and toes are crossed for all of us. We still have 18 days to get our BFP's!! :flower:

I hope all that walking got the last of the blood out .. and I agree, if you still have none today, grab your DH! :winkwink: I also feel like March just isn't going to be my month and I am ok with that too especially since the doctors usually want you to wait at least a month anyway.. so the upside is that my body is going to be fully recovered before it does happen.

Hard to believe it's been 3 weeks huh?? It's been almost 4 weeks for me- a MONTH. wow.

I agree that this is the hardest but the most desired thing I want. I told my DH before we got married that it was what I wanted most that we don't have yet. I AM incredibly blessed and fortunate to have an 8 year old son from a previous marriage - not a day passes that I don't look at him in awe with such incredible love.. I want my DH to know what it's like to have his own too... to share that with him. Being pregnant with my son was the BEST FEELING in the world- there is nothing like that and it's truly an AMAZING thing. (SIGH)

Morning all, lots of people due to test soon - fingers crossed for you all. Spellfairy when are you due to test? HappyMomm10 - are you testing soon too? :hugs:
I think its brilliant and very funny that we have tired our OHs out!:happydance:

Great to hear your bleeding has lessened Hanskiz, that walking obviously helped which is brilliant. :thumbup:for Monday for you!

Well the pains that I hoped were O pains have gone, CM is geting less so suppose I just have to wait and see :growlmad:

18 baby making days :happydance::happydance: I am also keeping everything crossed for March BFPs.x

WOW_ did you really BD for 18 days????????? In Jan. when I got preggo- we did it for nine days straight and were successful... we haven't done that this time around only because I truly don't feel like I ovulated at all so I haven't tried as hard.

When I got my BFP last time me and hubby only saw eachother for 2 days in the whole cycle and that wasn't around the time I thought I was ovulating! So it was a happy miracle late ovulation!

And we only dtd once!

I don't know about my first pregnancy but both my DD and this last one were 'one hit wonders'. Literally DTD once in the month and got pregnant. I'm worried that if we actually TTC it won't work. Stupid huh!!

I don't know about my first pregnancy but both my DD and this last one were 'one hit wonders'. Literally DTD once in the month and got pregnant. I'm worried that if we actually TTC it won't work. Stupid huh!!

Nah I feel the same way, we were ttc 2months before my BFP and nothing, the month we assumed it was impossible we got it!

So I want to have the what will be will be mentality this month but it's too hard!

So I want to have the what will be will be mentality this month but it's too hard!

It's impossible. I've never felt like this about anything before. I know what will be WILL be, and there is not really anything I can do about it, but ALL I can think about is getting pregnant again, and when the baby would be due if I managed it this week, or next or whatever. I know this is really unhealthy but I can't help myself! I'm hoping my upcoming busy week will help take my mind off things and I can begin to feel a bit more normal. Having said that, assuming the bleeding really has stopped this time we'll be DTD every other day which is a bit abnormal!!!

Deep breath......

I'm TTC after a M/C in February. Was a chemical pregnancy and have been TTC straight after. I'm now 4 DPO so I have my fingers crossed for March :winkwink:

Morning all, lots of people due to test soon - fingers crossed for you all. Spellfairy when are you due to test? HappyMomm10 - are you testing soon too? :hugs:
I think its brilliant and very funny that we have tired our OHs out!:happydance:

Great to hear your bleeding has lessened Hanskiz, that walking obviously helped which is brilliant. :thumbup:for Monday for you!

Well the pains that I hoped were O pains have gone, CM is geting less so suppose I just have to wait and see :growlmad:

18 baby making days :happydance::happydance: I am also keeping everything crossed for March BFPs.x

WOW_ did you really BD for 18 days????????? In Jan. when I got preggo- we did it for nine days straight and were successful... we haven't done that this time around only because I truly don't feel like I ovulated at all so I haven't tried as hard.

Hehe no, was quoting Hanskiz who was counting the days left in March-thats how many days we have left! 18 days straight would prob kill me - 9 is good!!!! :thumbup:

Cornish i tested today and bfn:( iam confused iam 13 dpo but only on day 25 of a normal 32-34 day period... so maybe iam still in.?

Spellfairy, maybe you O later than you thought? Still a chance though, re test in a couple of days.x

my ov test came on the tuesday the 1st MARCH they were faded in morning postive in afternoon and then neg at 8 in evening. We dtd on the sunday two days before and on the 1st also so i hopefully should of had them all waiting ready, lets hope they caught that egg. with my partner i caught last time first month (lost at 19 weeks:( ) iam hoping this one implants and implants like mad and i dont get a sch like i think i had last time. I had heartburn last week, and sore boobies but now nothing.

So you O on the 1st Feb? Isnt that ages ago? Or am I being stupid?!

i had last AF wednsday night so i would prob put it thursday morning which is the 17th FEB OV on the 1st March. I normally ov after 20 days and i find out as early as 30th day with a faded line. Iam really only on day 25 now and dpo 12 if i ov on the day after the cheapie ov test which tested postive on the 1st. ive asked soooo many folk your the only one who has listened:) so hugs xxx. i will test on paddys day as iam in ireland LOL. got some net cheapies to thou to kill my obsession lol

Ah right, I even looked at my calendar and 1st feb is a tuesday! Ok so O on 1st March makes more sense!
So if you O in afternoon of 1st, and could be up to 24hrs for conception which takes you to afternoon of the 2nd then that is only 11 days this afternoon. It may still be too early. Fingers crossed for you.x

well test was 1st so prob ov 2nd spermies all ready waiting from night before. them net cheapies they say normally only give you a window of 12 hours which is ok cos i already had dtd 2 days before and then night before also. lets hope i caught. i had such a really strong feeling until now i am a bit deflated:( but positive thinking i hear works!!!!!!!!!!!! soooo il try to be positive... on on day 25 really soo iam still in ... pray for me lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->