• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any Other December Babies?

Click on the ticker you like and follow the directions.

Afterwards, you copy the BBcode.
Then go to your User CP and click edit signature. Paste it in the box.

I can only eat salads if they have cheddar cheese, olives, ranch dressing, and sunflower seeds. if not, they make me sick. I love Italian dressing! :(

I was spotting up until the day I got my last beta and since my numbers were so low, I am so scared. They doubled, but they are low. I have another beta on Wednesday, but I don't know how long I can wait. This is my first baby after having a tubal reversal 13 months ago and have had 2 CPs so I am so so scared this miracle is not going to happen.

Well if the spotting has stopped that is a good sign! With my cp last yr I spotted for 17 days in a row bf the tests turned negative. I don't blame you for being worried though I would be the same way! When is your next beta?

Anyone else have lots of pulling and stretching down there? Surely it is too soon to be feeling that already I didn't feel that with dd until 8 weeks or so.

I was spotting up until the day I got my last beta and since my numbers were so low, I am so scared. They doubled, but they are low. I have another beta on Wednesday, but I don't know how long I can wait. This is my first baby after having a tubal reversal 13 months ago and have had 2 CPs so I am so so scared this miracle is not going to happen.

Faith can carry you through all of your fears. Know that God knows all things and He knows best. Trust Him now and things will ease up on you :flower: Thanx for showing me how to insert tickers!

I'm getting the most awful period type cramps on and off and every so often a sharp pain low down to the left of my stomach.

Thanks Brit! I took another test on a 2 hour hold and it was a faint positive. The test is not a known brand at least I don't know it. It is Instant Answer. I have one more so I am going to take it with FMU. I know I should not be doing this, but I am really worried.

Sshylady, thanks!! I trust in God that he will take care of this baby and I am praying constantly for this baby to be born in 8 months. You are welcome. I was lost when I first started on this site. LOL

Cupcake, pregnancy cramps can be different or the same as AF cramps. So try not to stress too much. I of all people should not be giving that advice, I don't take it myself, but it is true. The less you stress, the better the baby is. :hugs:

anyone got bad heartburn?? first time ive ever had it! jesus its a killer. also had one really sharp pain in lower abdomen before lasting around 30 secs. no more since and no bleeding. trapped wind or moving too quickly? should i worry?
re the cramps, I don't think you need to worry; I've been pregnant three times and had them from the beginning, including this time. It's round ligament pain, and you'll feel it on and off throughout the entire pregnancy. If its unbearable you should speak to the midwife; in my last pregnancy I could hardly walk so they sent me to the physio and they gave me a band to wear around my belly to support the weight, though I only really needed it right at the end

As for the heartburn, I took Tums but they didn't help much. What helped was Gaviscon, but by the end I was literally taking swigs straight from the bottle. There's no limit on the amount you can take though, thankfully. Some days I'd be taking it every 5mins

This is my third baby and I feel the AF type cramps from just before AF s due well into my second trimester. Everything I'd on stanly Moving and adjusting for your new little person! I wouldn't worry unless the cramping becomes extreme or is accompanied by blood.

I am due December 9th!!

Took a CBD HPK this morning - ++

So excited! I had a chemical pregnancy in Feb so thinking sticky!!

It's great to see so many ladies in similar suituations to me!!

Fingers crossed for everyone!!

Loads of mild cramps here too- I didn't have them with my first so it's been a new "symptom" for me, especially since I don't really get them with AF either.

Good morning ladies. Check this site out. I am on my 3rd baby, but this is facinating!

Pregnancy Day by Day

I took 2 more tests last night and this morning. They were test form here in Mexico the line was darker then the FRER last Saturday and the one this morning was a little darker than last night's. I now feel much better!

Good morning ladies. Check this site out. I am on my 3rd baby, but this is facinating!

Pregnancy Day by Day

I took 2 more tests last night and this morning. They were test form here in Mexico the line was darker then the FRER last Saturday and the one this morning was a little darker than last night's. I now feel much better!

Very interesting, I will save that page! Thanks. X

Hi maby somebody can help me please well I went to get an blood test done dpo 14 and it was 274 then dpo 16 and was 800 then dpo22 and it was 11,000 so they told me they wanna make an ultrasound a day later bc I have history of mc n I guess my lvl is high well when we got us done she could see gest. Sac and yolk sac but shouldn't there be more? I'm around 5weeks 3 days please help

It's my dad's birthday today, so the kids, OH and I Skyped with him this morning. It was so hard not telling him the news that he's going to be a grandfather all over again. That would have been a great birthday present...

He's flying in at the end of the month though, to be there for my daughter's 3rd birthday, so we're going to tell him in person :) Just haven't decided how yet...

Pregnancy Day by Day

That's a great website! When I was pregnant the first time around I bought a book that was similar to this; every day it would explain what was going on in your body, and each day would have colour photographs of "your baby". Each week it would devote a page to showing you the size of your baby and a detailed picture of what it looks like:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Day---Day-...65261973&sr=8-1&keywords=pregnancy+day+by+day

I would read it most days and I loved it. But then in my second pregnncy I didn't have time, and I knew pretty much what was going on, so I gave it away. It's a lovely concept though; MUCH better than "What to Expect..."

Mcaparoula, I think that is normal for 5w3d. Did your OB say it was fine?

she didnt call me yet but i think from what ive read is that u at least should see a fetal pole n i think thats why she wanted to make an us so fast

Don't worry too much. I have read different things about it. My RE said that we should see a sac at my u/s, but more than likely nothing more and I will be 5w6d when it is done.

I am in Mexico and they do things so different here too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->