Any Other December Babies?

Just take really good extra are of yourself. Hopefully, we won't have it this time! :hugs:

I got bloods on Wed which turned out great and I'm going for round two today so wish me luck. I'm praying for hcg to at least be in the 160's but I'm secretly hoping for the 200's
Sounds good; let us know how it goes at your appointment. I think I'd go crazy with the HCG figures; they don't let you know them over here; but then our first appointment and blood tests are done at around 10 weeks. It's a LONG time to wait :coffee:

I'm getting cramps too BTW; it's VERY normal, so don't worry about it. It's the feeling of your uterus stretching to accomodate the new baby, and you'll feel it on and off throughout the pregnancy. Only if you're suffering from terrible cramps, or they're accompanied by bleeding should you talk to your doctor/midwife

Our first appointment is April 24th. They said they're going to do an ultrasound and I'll be meeting with the midwife. Had blood work done the day of finding out and numbers were low, but she said not to worry that it's just early in pregnancy.

Our first appointment is April 24th. They said they're going to do an ultrasound and I'll be meeting with the midwife. Had blood work done the day of finding out and numbers were low, but she said not to worry that it's just early in pregnancy.

What were your numbers? Mine were 20 then 40.

Hi ladies! Can I join? I am 12dpo today and got my bfp 3 days ago! I chart bbt so I know my due date is dec 15. I'm so nervous about a cp as I had one last year but I was also spotting for several days with the cp starting at 7dpo and so far no spotting and I missed af today as well. I was recently diagnosed with hypothyroidism and am on meds so my first appt is April 18 for bloodwork and an ultrasound.

What were your numbers? Mine were 20 then 40.

I had forgotten to ask. I only did one blood test.

Hello ladies! Congrats on your Bfps. I got my bfp confirmed today on a digi, think I am due on December 16th. I'm not putting it on my ticker just yet as just want to wait a bit longer. I'm so excited and scared about baby number 2!

I have one more beta next Wednesday. I am so scared of a CP as well. I have had 2 since my TR. My RE says that my numbers are low, but the important thing is that they doubled. She said to watch for cramps and if I start bleeding again and it is more than what I have already had to call her. I just want to have my U/S already and see at least a sac if not baby! I will feel much better.

We have only been TTCing for 13 months, but have wanted this baby for 5 years. We just had to save up for the tubal reversal. It is hard to believe that it is true, I have wanted this for so long and it was so hard to get. I told hubby that I wanted to go get another test just to see. He told me NO! We will do betas on Wednesday and between now and then you will not stress! LOL Easier said than done.

Welcome to all the new ladies! And congrats on everyone's BFPs! I hope we all have healthy pregnancies with no complications.

I'm glad I havent had any bloodwork done yet or I would be worrying about it too! I have a 20 Pack of Ic tests though so I've been testing everyday to make sure the line is getting darker lol. My dr said there wasn't reason to worry about my levels as long as I'm not spotting. Although I had spotting throughout the first trimester with dd and she was premature but healthy and perfect :thumbup: no morning sickness for me yet. Just sore boobs and I'm starving all the time. When is everyone's first appt?

Mine is next Saturday, the 13th. I wish it would hurry up and get here.

I have nausea, headaches, hungriness, peeing a lot, and sleepy all the time.

My first appointment will be sometime in May - at about 10 weeks gestation :wacko: Seems like a lifetime away.

No real symptoms yet, aside from fatigue and extreme thirst. A little nausea maybe but not much. I'm worried that my boobs don't hurt, lol. I don't remember when they started hurting with my other pregnancies but I do remember it was one of my first symptoms!

sore veiny boobs kicked in today, still got nipple soreness, weeing a lot, very tired. had a3 hour nap last night. feeling wet today down (tmi) anybody else got that?

My boobs are aching and that's about it at the moment, I do have increased discharge though, I was knackered last week but been okay the last couple of days.

sore veiny boobs kicked in today, still got nipple soreness, weeing a lot, very tired. had a3 hour nap last night. feeling wet today down (tmi) anybody else got that?

I've had quite a bit of discharge too... Feel like i'm leaking sometimes! :blush:

I'm exhausted from about 3pm-8pm then I'm fine again in the evening :wacko: I'm still crampy and have had a tiny bit of nausea before dinner for the last couple days. No boob soreness or swelling which was my first clue with DD- I guess every pg is different though! :)

I still haven't called to make an appt- the bfp hasn't quite sunk in yet and I remember with DD, literally all the doc did at the first appt was ask my LMP to figure out a due date and take a medical history and ask if I've had any bleeding. It was a joke, so I'm not in any rush to book my first appt. I'll probably call next week and set something up for in a few weeks time.

Hellooo :)

I am 5 weeks and 1d pregnant after our first month of ttc, I am due around 5th December and absolutely can not wait for the journey ahead. We are so overjoyed with excitement to be extending our lil family and bringing a newborn home for Christmas!
I am 24 and my hubby (to be) is 28 and we have a wonderful almost 2 year old son.
Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->