• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any Other December Babies?

I had my last one done on Wednesday and it was 40. I was 4w3d then. I will have another one done on Wednesday.

Hey!

I'm in a similar position to you! I'm due 11th December! Not getting my hopes up, but I'll get an early scan so I'll know soon enough whether this pregnancy is viable.

H & H 9 months to all!

Xx

I just found out I am pregnant and my mom and I worked out I'm due in early Dec too :) Very excited to start this journey. Good luck to us ALL :)
PS 150% to make pregnant friends... so please dont hesitate to message me. xx

Hahahha this is funny well December I guess is a good month

Hi :wave:

Im due Dec 14th. got my bfp 5 days ago. Scared, thrilled, nervous and quietly hopeful.x :flower:

it does appear that December is going to be a busy busy month for all of us :) congrats to all the new expecting mommies...

Congratulations to all the new bfps.

hi got my bfp this morning had my dd a yr today xxx due 13th dec

I'm due anywhere between December 1-3rd as my dates are a bit iffy. Until I have the scan, I should be due around December 3rd. This will be my fourth pregnancy, but third baby, so slightly anxious!
Congrats to all and a happy and healthy 9 months!!

Had a little bit of very light, very faint pink spotting today. I'm pretty sure it's because I over-exerted myself as I felt very strained and it stopped with some rest on the couch. I guess, with my history, that I just have to take it easy during the first trimester. I don't know why I feel the need to be Super Mom.

Oh Starry Night...rest, relax, enjoy this pregnancy...don't push to be super mom...you can be super mom once little one comes out...I've had no spotting but I don't want to stress my body out to much and am finding it hard to find down time for myself because I want to keep up with my daily activities (i.e. work, clean house, laundry, yard work, etc.) but I look around the forums and I read on the internet and books and it is stressed how important it is to find down time for yourself so you and baby get the rest required to grow healthy...so treat yourself girlie!!! have a relax day or something :)

I know overdoing it can cause light spotting. I had a physically demanding job while preg with my daughter and I had spotting after physical exertion several times. My dr ended up giving me a no lifting over 10 lbs limit. That won't work now though as I have a 30 lb toddler haha. I think some of us are just more prone to spotting than others. I spot inbetween periods as well and after Dtd sometimes.

I also have a kid and don't want to be forced to not lift him or take care of him. I overall don't mind putting aside some of the chores or letting DH help. Taking care of my little baby is my number one priority. But people can be judgy sometimes and it's also hard to not compare myself to my friends who seem to have perfect pregnancies and keep busy, busy the whole time.

I was on bed rest the first 6 months with DS and that was really hard. I just want to do normal things like go out and see friends or do shopping or make my own meals. I think that's why I pushed myself today. I wanted to see if I could do normal chores. I was just vacuuming and dusting when the spotting started. DH forced me to stop. He said he'd do it from now on.

My Oh won't let me lift or move anything that might be heavy. He won't let me pick up my 2 year old niece who I have always picked up. I am not complaining because I had the bleeding last week for 3 days more or less so I am horribly scared. Now, everything seems fine, but we will know more in about 4 days when we do betas again and an us Saturday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->