• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any Other December Babies?

I have to say it's so helpful to have a supportive DH.

Galvan - I hope you see a beautiful increase with your betas!

I know overdoing it can cause light spotting. I had a physically demanding job while preg with my daughter and I had spotting after physical exertion several times. My dr ended up giving me a no lifting over 10 lbs limit. That won't work now though as I have a 30 lb toddler haha. I think some of us are just more prone to spotting than others. I spot inbetween periods as well and after Dtd sometimes.
i have never had spotting in my life; I wouldn't know whether to expect light spots in my underwear or an actual period-like bleed :shrug:

It's all well and good not doing any heavy lifting when you're pregnant with your first, but yes, when you have other children its unrealistic and impossible to not lift them. My eldest is 30lb and my youngest is 20lb, and I'm lifting them up to do various things all day long. You just have to hope you're doing it the right way :) in my first pregnancy we moved abroad, and I was 30 weeks and told not to lift a thing, but my poor husband was carrying everything and he was so tired, so despite it, I was carrying the lighter boxes, probably up to 40lbs. I just made sure I did it safely and in short bursts

Congrats 2 all us december babies.
Hows everyone today? im 6 weeks today yay :)
I'm doing well; 4 weeks today :happydance: I realise its only 4 weeks but its my first little milestone since my BFP and every milestone counts right? :)

No MS yet; I'm grateful every day that passes without it TBH. Got lots of energy, so I'm putting it to good use by cooking and cleaning. Fun times

Has anyone thought about telling family and friends yet? Or has anyone already told them? How did/will you do it?

No we haven't told anyone at all as don't want to jinx anything. After last time we want to be extra careful and not tell family and close friends until we know things are going ok.

I have told certain people like MIL, mom, and 1 SIL. I think others have figured it out though, my nausea is hard to hide and we are with the ILs a lot.

I am an appleseed today!!! 5 weeks!! :happydance:

Iv told a couple of people, my mum and my sister and my aunty oh and my bff thats traveling in oz. Oh hasnt told his family yet because were worried mil wont keep it to herself or worse let it slip out infront of our sons. Shes the type of person that talks first thinks later lol

I am due around 16th December, think that makes me nearly 4 weeks?
We havnt told anyone and won't till twelve weeks. I would have told close friends and family earlier but hubby is doesnt want to till we've had the first scan which is fine x

We told my parents and brother last night- I always have a glass of wine at Saturday night family dinners... except this week! I figured they'd make jokes in front of my MIL or BIL (who are more likely to blab on FB) about being pregnant so I let them know before the others arrived for dinner :)

I figured that even if I miscarry, they are the ones I'd call on for help with DD while going through tough times so they'd know either way- this way we can share the joy and not just the pain if something does go wrong.

told my mum and boss as i need time off work for appts! plan on telling anyone else after 12 week scan

We told early both times - 1st pregnancy we told at 9wks and 2nd pregnancy we told at 4wks. Like you Kaites, we would want them to know anyway, even if the worst did happen. But I also kinda felt like we didnt get to keep this wonderful secret for very long, so we're going to tell later this time. Not sure when though.

Im due 13th december..... I found out i dont have rubella antibodies..... I work with kids every day so im a little nervous about this!!!!!!

We haven't told anyone but my parents and we don't plan to tell until I am further along. I have 3 sisters and its hard not to tell them! Dh is also excited to tell his parents but we are waiting awhile. I'll prob start showing early though so maybe we will tell around 8 weeks.

My EDD is 15th December. I'm 4 weeks today and not due AF til Tuesday/Wednesday, so I'm cautiously excited! Congrats to everyone :) :)

Hi,
I think I'm due 13th December if we go by my LMP, but I may have ovulated later than normal.
I have a GP appointment tomorrow.
We have told close family and friends, people who supported us though ART, I also figure that if the worst was to happen, I would need and want their support.

Good Luck to you all, hope you have a H&H 9 months!

Hi all,

I've been following the thread for a couple of days, congratulations to everyone :happydance: we had our BFP on 9DPO which was last Tuesday, making me 4 weeks 5 days today, so expected due date is 10th Dec.

Due to a previous Ectopic ill be going for an early scan at 6w, feeling hopeful this time though as I've recently had surgery for endometriosis and cyst removal so I now know what caused the first ectopic.... Feeling so anxious tho.

Wishing you all a healthy 9 months :hugs:

What is everybody craving? Mine favorite thing at the moment is french fries! I can't get enough of them! LOL My weird craving was eggs this morning. I normally hate eggs, but they were so good this morning. LOL

Hi all,

I'm currently 4-5 weeks with hopefully my 1st...

Is anyone else having constant mild cramping that sometimes gets a bit worse? Ive had it ever since my BFP 5 days ago?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->