• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any Other December Babies?

I had an appointment Tuesday with the gp to confirm the pg, and was back today for bloods but I won't be seen by the hospital until 12-14 weeks :hissy: It seems so far away!
My main symptoms are sore boobs, no appetite and feeling vey wet down below:blush: still have a bit of nausea but it's not as bad as it was monday and tuesday.
I've a feeling this is going to be a vey long pregnancy, it seems to be dragging already, can't wait to go back to work Monday so I'll be kept busy, that might help:dohh:

Hola! My second baby is due Dec. 8th, just a few days after my birthday : )

I've just booked myself a Drs appointment for next week. The sooner I get that done and can see the midwife the sooner I will get a scan date!

Bought a digital test today but don't know if I dare use it tonight as don't want to waste it if there's not enough HCG for it to detect!

No real symptoms yet, aside from fatigue and extreme thirst. A little nausea maybe but not much. I'm worried that my boobs don't hurt, lol. I don't remember when they started hurting with my other pregnancies but I do remember it was one of my first symptoms!
My boobs hurt straight away with my first pregnancy and after a few weeks with my second pregnancy. I'm currently breastfeeding, so I'm really hoping they don't hurt at all this time :lol:

I am due December 3rd based on when I ovulated - I'm 5 weeks 3 days today! :)

Im due December 8th according to my dates but my nausea is so bad especially in the evening. Im only about 4 weeks and 5 days is this normal this early? I didnt get anything with my little boy until about 9 weeks. Also i can't fit into my work trousers anymore and really feel like im starting to get a bump already. Has anyone else had this so early on? x

It's normal I'm afraid Chelseyyyyx - with my first pg I got MS from 6wks, but with my second pg it was bang on 4wks. I hope it's not too bad for you.

The bump you're feeling this early is bloating; it's common to retain water when you're pregnant; which IMO is surprising since I'm peeing so much :lol: I haven't had any bloating yet, but in my previous pgs it's been terrible.

I just risked the digital and it came back Pregnant 2-3 :happydance:

Thanks for the reply Lara, it's really bad in the evenings I can cope with it at the moment just glad it's not during the day when I'm at work. Not wanting to tell my work until 12 weeks but the bloating isn't helping! I think I'm paranoid about people looking at my tummy :/ xx

anyone got bad heartburn?? first time ive ever had it! jesus its a killer. also had one really sharp pain in lower abdomen before lasting around 30 secs. no more since and no bleeding. trapped wind or moving too quickly? should i worry?

I had heartburn with my first pregnancy kept me awake at night was a nightmare. The only thing that i found worked was drinking milk, i could drink milk until it was coming out of my ears :D. I have been getting the sharp pains aswell, apparently its called round ligament pain and is completely normal so i wouldnt worry yourself about it :) xx

I had strong heart burn in the beginning too. Right now I'm going through the 5th week lull where I get hardly any symptoms. It's happened in all of my pregnancies. My appetite is decreasing though. But it feels more like indigestion than true nausea at this point. I'm enjoying food and activity while I can.

hi guys i got my bfp last week and had my doc appointment today i was a bit disappointed as I thought i would get a test/bloodtest to confirm ..its my first so im extra nervous and we have been ttc for over a year now ..i dont have my first scan till 12 weeks!! i dont think i can wait that long no symptoms other than huge boobs sore nipples and gas i just want to know there is something there! lol
heres to a H&H 9 mths to you all!!

My DD is possibly Dec 5th
its so hard waiting, I agree. I was in the UK for much of my first pregnancy, and I only got a booking appointment at 10 weeks. We thought they'd do a scan that day, but they did bloods. We got the scan at 12 weeks and that's the first time we saw the baby. The first time we heard the heartbeat was 16 weeks; many don't like to try before then because its notoriously hard to locate and they don't want to worry you by NOT finding it.

Things are the same here as in the UK, you feel totally ignored and like you don't matter, but I suppose it's just that they don't need to do any tests that early, and they want to avoid the higher MC stage before investing time :dohh: I don't know where you are though. In the US they get appointments from when they first find out they're pregnant I think :shrug:

Yes I am in the UK I was disappointed with the doc visit esp since its our first nd we have been TTC for so long just need that medical confirmation that there's something there..but I guess I'll get over it I'm contemplating getting a private scan

I get those sharp pains too if I move too suddenly. I got them with dd as well but not til I was farther along. My dr said its called round ligament pain and its normal but it does get worse! I'm lucky so far no morning sickness. My first appt will be just shy of 6 weeks preg I can't imagine waiting until 10 wks to see the dr!

I have got to find a digi here in Mexico. Where we used to live they had them, but that is 7 hours away. I think I will go find on tomorrow. How much HCg does it detect? I was at 40 Wednesday so it should be high enough now right?

The clearblue digi detects at 25 I think. As long as your not spotting you shouldn't be worried though

I got my:bfp: at 9DPO!!

BFP 3-28-13!!-page-001.jpg

On April 1st I officially got my blood pregnancy test confirmed with an hcg level of 680!! On Thursday, April 4th, I had my hcg levels checked again and it went up to 3500!! This is also the day I applied for and was approved for WIC. At my WIC appointment the nurse was happy to say my iron level was at a 12, which is great!! I have been craving green salads made with assorted Romaine lettuce, baby spinach leaves, green and orange bell peppers, cucumbers, and ranch dressing. WIC rep said that is great and told me to keep it up!! I snack on mozzarella string cheese, almonds, inch and artichoke potatoes chips, turkey jerky, and sunflower seeds. I have my prenatal class appointment on Monday, April 8th and my 1st Doctor's appointment/ultrasound! Can't wait!! Me n hubby are so excited!! :happydance:No morning sickness so far other than during week of conception. How do I get a baby growth ticker like you ladies have?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/31e927//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart:thumbup:

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev342br___.png

https://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt172600.aspx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta