Any Other December Babies?

What is everybody craving? Mine favorite thing at the moment is french fries! I can't get enough of them! LOL My weird craving was eggs this morning. I normally hate eggs, but they were so good this morning. LOL

I've been craving French fries too!! And salty crackers. Don't wanna even look at anything sweet which isn't like me at all. Weird! I only wanna drink water too which is something I usually have to force myself to do.

I'm craving sweets which is the opposite of when I was preg with dd. with her I craved salty stuff :shrug:

Yeah I have mild cramping stretching several times per day. I think it's normal I had it with dd too and it's not like af cramping.

Yeah I've been having a bit of cramping on and off as well, I had it with ds but it's still freaking me out a bit.
I'm really thirsty and drinking lots of water as well! I usually drink 8-10 cups of tea a day but I dont want it at all any more, I've replaced it with water I think

Yeah I've been having a bit of cramping on and off as well, I had it with ds but it's still freaking me out a bit.
I'm really thirsty and drinking lots of water as well! I usually drink 8-10 cups of tea a day but I dont want it at all any more, I've replaced it with water I think

Leanbh I LOVE your name. I'm fluent in Irish. What part of the country are you from? And congrats!!

Leanbh I LOVE your name. I'm fluent in Irish. What part of the country are you from? And congrats!!

Ah thanks:flower: I'm from Dublin and living in Kildare. Where are you? Big congrats on your BFP!

I'm down in the south. Near Waterford. And thank you! :hugs: I have Pcos and we got our bfp on our 4th month of Clomid. Im thrilled....and very nervous. But trying not to let the nerves ruin it. We've decided to book an 8w scan to ease our minds. Will you have an early scan?

No weird cravings yet other than maybe the occasional slurpee craving. I normally don't care for them but when I started desiring one I thought....maybe I'm pregnant! They were a huge craving with my DS. Made DH happy as he loves them. Right now I'm making my own smoothies as a healthier alternative to the sugary slurpees. It works because it's really the crushed ice that I'm craving.

I have noticed that the baby doesn't like bananas (boo!) or broccoli. Baby also doesn't like coffee but that aversion is mild enough I ignore it. I only ever drink decaff so I figure a cup a day won't be too bad.

And I find the stretching cramps reassuring. My last pregnancy I didn't really get any and the baby never grew past 6 1/2 weeks. So I want to feel my uterus stretching! My pants are already tight. I keep bugging my husband that it's twins. LOL

Hi all,

I'm currently 4-5 weeks with hopefully my 1st...

Is anyone else having constant mild cramping that sometimes gets a bit worse? Ive had it ever since my BFP 5 days ago?

I've been getting cramps off and on (not so much "constant") since about 8dpo. Feels a lot like period pain but not quite as sharp or intense. I've read that it's normal stretching.

I haven't had cramps this whole time, but now I am having cramps. They feel like AF cramps. It has been 10 years since I was pregnant, I don't remember this. They just started today. I am starting to worry.

Galvan did you have cramps with your other cp? With my cp I lost it at 4 weeks 3 days and the cramps were like af but worse and they radiated to my back as well. It was pretty obvious to me what was going on. I already had an idea though bc my 11dpo hcg was so low. Just take it easy and as long as there's no more spotting that's a good sign! Oh and also my bbt dropped.

If you can, just rest and drink lots of water. If they get worse in spite of that or you start to spot again then go get checked out. Even for peace of mind. At this early stage the doctors will get the red flag for ectopic so they should at least be willing to check things out for you and not brush you off.

With my son I got really awful cramps. It was a more complicated pregnancy with lots of bleeding but he's a happy and healthy 21 month old. And sometimes cramps can be from constipation so try not to jump to conclusions right away.

Galvan did you have cramps with your other cp? With my cp I lost it at 4 weeks 3 days and the cramps were like af but worse and they radiated to my back as well. It was pretty obvious to me what was going on. I already had an idea though bc my 11dpo hcg was so low. Just take it easy and as long as there's no more spotting that's a good sign! Oh and also my bbt dropped.

I think I was dehydrated. Miguel brought me a 1.5 liter size and I drunk it in 5 minutes!! I know it is not the best because of the sodium, but about 30 minutes later my cramping stopped.

I got sharp cramps with my 1st CP and about an hour later AF started. With the 2nd CP, I didn't get cramps until after AF started.

My temp is going up instead of down, thank God. The days I had bleeding, my temp dropped below coverline and now it is rising again. My HCG was very low at 14DPO it was 20 and at 16DPO it was 40. My RE said it is not the level she would want to see, but at least it was doubling and my symptoms are good signs. I am going tomorrow for an u/s. They have clinics here that do u/s and my RE won't until Saturday. I would feel better if I already had the u/s so I am going to see if we can see something. I don't know if they will because it is only abdominal. I think I might also check t see if I can get a beta done tomorrow too.

Good luck with your tests. See if you can't convince them to do trans-vaginal. It will give you a more accurate idea.

I hope they have the technology. Most places here in Mexico don't unless they are higher class private Drs. My Re has a great machine, but I am not sure of this clinic. I have never been there. SIL told me about it.

Hi :hi:

Im due on 17th December. I got my BFP at 10dpo after having a chemical in feb so i'm keeping my fingers crossed for a sticky bubs this time around!

Ive been having lots of cramping but quite high up in my stomach sort of just under my boobs :( really bloated aswell can't fit into my work trousers anymore. Took another test yesterday morning and the line was darker than a couple of days ago which i suppose is a good sign. Rang the docs this morning and can't get an appointment until the 22nd which seems like a lifetime away x

I'm due on 7th December after a miscarriage in December. So nervous its unreal. I might relax when I get to 8 weeks but it feels like a long way away at the moment!!
Good luck everyone :hugs:

I havent had any nausea yet at all. Is this ok at 4+2? Im hoping its just too early for nausea and its not a bad sign? Ive had back ache and breast tenderness/heaviness. Some twinges in the abdominal area but not alot.

I havent had any nausea yet at all. Is this ok at 4+2? Im hoping its just too early for nausea and its not a bad sign? Ive had back ache and breast tenderness/heaviness. Some twinges in the abdominal area but not alot.

Well I'm 4weeks 3days.... No nausea... A little quesy when I'm hungry... More hungry than normal... VERY tired... Breasts a TINY but sore... Cramps (like pinching)... A bit of indigestion after meals.... See the doc on Wednesday.... Nervous as anything that there's something wrong!!! Hope its just me being mad! What symptoms have u got?

Well I'm 4weeks 3days.... No nausea... A little quesy when I'm hungry... More hungry than normal... VERY tired... Breasts a TINY but sore... Cramps (like pinching)... A bit of indigestion after meals.... See the doc on Wednesday.... Nervous as anything that there's something wrong!!! Hope its just me being mad! What symptoms have u got?

Ok, that makes my feel a bit better, thank you :flower:
Ive had back ache, no constant but usually in the evenings. fatigue every day except for yesterday, and breasts have been sore in the morning & evenings since I got my bfp. Im seeing the doc tomorrow. Although I recently had to change doctors and I dont love my new one. :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->