Any Other December Babies?

Anyone in the 4th week? Curious what symptoms you've got? The only really symptom with me so far is tender breasts, but they're not omg painful.....

Hi nicky
I think I'm in the 4th week and I have sore boobs, racing heart and mild cramps.

Thanks Miniegg27, I've been having slight cramps too, nothing to uncomfortable tho... My boobs were alot more tender last week, but they seemed to have calmed down a bit now, not sure if that's a good thing or not?

I'm 4w1d and I have:

* frequent urination
* reflux
* cramps (occasionally)
* round ligament pain when I stretch or stand up from sitting
* and I nearly threw up this morning at the smell of my daughter's nappy

Other than that, I don't feel pregnant at all. I'm making the most of it while it lasts because I anticipate the beginnings of MS next week :haha:

I've been feeling a bit sickie in the evenings just before bed and first thing but feeling ok in between... This may sound silly but because of the journey we have been on to get here I'm wanting more symptoms so I know this is really it..... So anxious!

Anyone in the 4th week? Curious what symptoms you've got? The only really symptom with me so far is tender breasts, but they're not omg painful.....

Hi nicky
I think I'm in the 4th week and I have sore boobs, racing heart and mild cramps.

Thanks Miniegg27, I've been having slight cramps too, nothing to uncomfortable tho... My boobs were alot more tender last week, but they seemed to have calmed down a bit now, not sure if that's a good thing or not?
Pregnancy symptoms come and go, so it doesn't mean anything. A lot of women worry that if they suddenly stop feeling nauseus they must be miscarrying; but that's not the case. You'll have good days and bad days, and even when your MS tapers off in the second trimester (usually), it can come back at any time; as can all the other symptoms.

Nicky84 - I totally understand how you feel about the symptoms. Its because theres nothing to prove the pregnancy yet cause its so early! ....but those pink lines dont lie! :happydance:

I'm 4 weeks 1 day. The only symptoms I have are sore boobs and stretching pulling like cramps. I'm out of pregnancy tests that came with my 50 PK of opks so I took an opk today and it came up pos within 5 seconds I guess it's true those will be positive when you are pregnant! I've also had ovulation type pain in both ovaries but worse on my left side. Anyone else have that? I'm not too worried about ectopic bc of all the pulling in my uterus. Also I think I felt implantation around 9 dpo. Oh frequent urination too!

No I haven't felt any pain in my ovaries, but have been having some cramping in my uterus. I'm also 4 weeks 1 day, just wish the time would go by so much quicker, this waiting and worrying is awful!

Nicky84 - I totally understand how you feel about the symptoms. Its because theres nothing to prove the pregnancy yet cause its so early! ....but those pink lines dont lie! :happydance:

Thanks ready2Bmum, I think because of everything I've been through with the ectopic and a previous chemical pregnancy I'm really hoping that this will be ok, it's been a long and hard journey... I'm hoping that once I get over this next week ill start to feel a little more at ease!

hi girls well ive got a private scan next fri at 1.15pm
Ooh, how exciting! You'll be about 6 weeks then right? What do you hope to see at that point? I don't know anything about early scans.

I don't know hun I just want to make sure its where it should be I will be 6+1 then hun I was hoping to get one this week. I cud sit and cry its not suck in yet I best now wear much make up that day I might smug it

Hello :) I got my BFP on 27th march and I think I'm due between 3rd and 7th of December! So hopefully a December baby for me :)
I had a mmc at 11 weeks last July so I cannot stop worrying, I can't help it! Praying everything is ok this time..

:lol: I know what you mean. I've got two kids already, but being pregnant again hasn't sunk in at all. I'm so happy, but I forget that I'm pregnant. I'd love to get an early scan, I guess 7-8 weeks so I can see he heartbeat (I don't know when that usually happens, but def before 8wks), but money's so tight, so we're saving it for a 4D scan in the third tri like we did with the others.

I hope it goes well; the wait is so hard though!

Got my :bfp: last Thursday, I'm due around the 15th December!

I've had 2 previous ectopic's and 2 miscarriages, so I will definitely have an early scan not booked yet though.

Really trying to relax and not worry the best I can!

yes I know what you all mean about the worry its so hard not too. I have booked for next week but don't think I can wait 10days

I'm not sure we'll see anything... Hopefully!! And I'm sure doc will redo betas to make sure they up since last Thursday's test. I'm sooooo glad to see I'm not the only one who worries!!! I feel so nervous that there's something wrong.
My symptoms @ 4+3weeks: Slightly tender breasts.
Cramps (like af and O twinges)
Reflux after meals.
Backache.
Hungry.
TIRED!!!!
Love this blog!! Everyone is so talkative ;)

dynam I got them cramp things omg just ran to loo thought summat was up na just went sugar lol I am a worry wart yet this is 3rd time round its tru when they say no matter how many times you still worry xx how you feeling ?

Mummylou... Just saw now we bump buddies! Exact same wwek and day. I'm on my first and thought to myself I can't wait till the next pregnancy that I can worry less! But looks like that's not gonna happen! When does the worrying stop and when does it feel real?

Ah galvanbaby!! So exciting! :happydance: its 10pm here and il be in bed soon, but looking forward to reading about it tomorrow!

Do people have cm at this stage?? I don't have any at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->