Any Other December Babies?

goooooddd evening. I have a question for you ladies. On Saturday, I got my :bfp: after a devastating miscarriage in November. I am not more than 4-5 weeks pregnant. I am over the moon happy to know I am pregnant again, but of course, I am trying my hardest not to be worried about every little thing I feel. I have been feeling menstrual-like cramps (way less extreme then the cramps I've had with a period) for the last couple of minutes and a little bit over the last couple of days. Never any blood, never terrible pain, just a little bit every now and again. DH tells me it's nothing to worry about and it's probably totally normal. Everything I've read on the internet says it's normal as long as it's not extreme pain and there's no blood. I wanted to hear an answer from women who have been there and are in the same position. Is this normal?

oh and I will also admit I am a chronic test-taker. I have only taken three so far.. but it's only the beginning! hahahaha

Cramping is a normal symptom. I have it now and I had it with my daughter as well. Nothing to worry about as long as there's no bleeding.

goooooddd evening. I have a question for you ladies. On Saturday, I got my :bfp: after a devastating miscarriage in November. I am not more than 4-5 weeks pregnant. I am over the moon happy to know I am pregnant again, but of course, I am trying my hardest not to be worried about every little thing I feel. I have been feeling menstrual-like cramps (way less extreme then the cramps I've had with a period) for the last couple of minutes and a little bit over the last couple of days. Never any blood, never terrible pain, just a little bit every now and again. DH tells me it's nothing to worry about and it's probably totally normal. Everything I've read on the internet says it's normal as long as it's not extreme pain and there's no blood. I wanted to hear an answer from women who have been there and are in the same position. Is this normal?

I'm going through a similar situation. It's so worrisome! But I had period like cramps at the beginning of all of my pregnancies. I'd be more worried if I didn't have any because that is the baby (or what will be the baby) implanting into the lining of your uterus :)

Thank you so much, I appreciate the answer. I will look at it in a positive light now...plant yourself little one!!!

We saw a sac and it is in my uterus!!! All we saw was a sac and it was lower than she would like, but she said that is ok, not to worry. She said to get another u/s in a week so that coincides with my RE appointment on Saturday.

I will post a pic in the morning.

We saw a sac and it is in my uterus!!! All we saw was a sac and it was lower than she would like, but she said that is ok, not to worry. She said to get another u/s in a week so that coincides with my RE appointment on Saturday.

Awesome!!!!

Hi ladies!!

Another December baby here! Due 16th December.

Found out on Saturday after 3months ttc after microgynon pill for 13years. Was quite shocked thought I'd be ttc for a while!

Did an early response sat/sun morning then a digital sun evening, all confirmed pregnant.

Excited, scared, nervous .. All the usual feelings of finding out early on. I have lack of appetite & a disgusting taste in my mouth & drinking so much, which means lots of toilet going, which means lots of checking for blood ... Normal I guess!

Looking forward to sharing our pregnancies & hoping & praying for a sticky bean x

I'm going through a similar situation. It's so worrisome! But I had period like cramps at the beginning of all of my pregnancies. I'd be more worried if I didn't have any because that is the baby (or what will be the baby) implanting into the lining of your uterus :)
its not just the implantation, but also the stretching of the uterus that causes the cramps. You'll feel cramps on and off throughout pregnancy; and its very normal. This is my third pregnancy now and I've had cramping in every single one.

Thanks great news!!!when did they say you should be able to see the yolk sac?

Hi ladies!!

Found out on Saturday after 3months ttc after microgynon pill for 13years. Was quite shocked thought I'd be ttc for a while!

Did an early response sat/sun morning then a digital sun evening, all confirmed pregnant.

Excited, scared, nervous .. All the usual feelings of finding out early on. I have lack of appetite & a disgusting taste in my mouth & drinking so much, which means lots of toilet going, which means lots of checking for blood ... Normal I guess!

Looking forward to sharing our pregnancies & hoping & praying for a sticky bean x

Welcome!! :flower:
Congrats on your bfp! This is a great thread,everyone is so chatty and many of the ladies have babies already so
theyre great for advice :hugs:

Galvanbaby sounds like your scan went well :hugs:
Looking forward to seeing a pic!

Hi ladies!!

Welcome and congratulations :happydance:, here's to a happy and healthy 9 months....

Hi rayraykay, I'm 4weeks 2days and have also been having cramps, but like the girls have said its just a combination of your uterus expanding and the baby burrowing :happydance: i agree with you tho it does worry me to tho as they feel so similar but milder than AF cramps.....

ive got a scan on Thursday 11.45 and free rescan at 7weeks lady offered so that's great xx

I'm so excited - my boobs hurt! As of yesterday they are full on sore! I was so worried about that before. I have a feeling morning sickness will hit about 7 weeks, I'm starting to feel noticeably sick in the morning and after I eat large meals :)

December 4th/5th here!!
So glad he/she will be here for Christmas. So far I'm not having many symptoms just sore nipples and feeling a lot more hungry than usual!

H&H 9 months ladies :)

yes its great thread isn't it ready2bmum its great to chat to all ladies that are due around same time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->