Any Other December Babies?

I'm not sure we'll see anything... Hopefully!! And I'm sure doc will redo betas to make sure they up since last Thursday's test. I'm sooooo glad to see I'm not the only one who worries!!! I feel so nervous that there's something wrong.
My symptoms @ 4+3weeks: Slightly tender breasts.
Cramps (like af and O twinges)
Reflux after meals.
Backache.
Hungry.
TIRED!!!!
Love this blog!! Everyone is so talkative ;)

Yes come to think of it I've had backache too!! I keep worrying because the cramps feel very similar to AF cramps but not so intense just very mild, if you know what I mean, and ache type feeling. Sorry for the TMI but has anyone else had loose stools? Worrying because most of the sites I've read say constipation is a early pregnancy symptom, well I haven't got that!!!!!

I have a scan on Monday when i'll be 5 weeks, 6 days. It's also to check baby is in the right place after previous ectopic.

I'm not sure we'll see anything... Hopefully!! And I'm sure doc will redo betas to make sure they up since last Thursday's test. I'm sooooo glad to see I'm not the only one who worries!!! I feel so nervous that there's something wrong.
Reflux after meals.
Backache.
Hungry.
TIRED!!!!

Yes come to think of it I've had backache too!! I keep worrying because the cramps feel very similar to AF cramps but not so intense just very mild, if you know what I mean, and ache type feeling. Sorry for the TMI but has anyone else had loose stools? Worrying because most of the sites I've read say constipation is a early pregnancy symptom, well I haven't got that!!!!!

Ive had it a few times nicky84... are you eating more fruit than usual? I am, so Im hoping thats it!

Ah galvanbaby!! So exciting! :happydance: its 10pm here and il be in bed soon, but looking forward to reading about it tomorrow!

Do people have cm at this stage?? I don't have any at all.

I've noticed a tiny bit of creamy cm this afternoon, but nothing really worth mentioning....

Reflux after meals.
Backache.
Hungry.
TIRED!!!!

Ive had it a few times nicky84... are you eating more fruit than usual? I am, so Im hoping thats it!

Glad it's not just me then.. I'm not eating alot more fruit, but I have changed my prenatal vitamins so that may have caused it? I also normally get it around AF time, I think that's why I was worrying a bit about it....

Its crazy all the symptoms you think you have when ttc for so long..every month Id be watching cm, aches, twinges etc etc and its nothing like i expected!

I have a scan on Monday when i'll be 5 weeks, 6 days. It's also to check baby is in the right place after previous ectopic.

All the best for your scan, please come back and tell us how it goes, I'm having a scan at 5 weeks 5 days so be interested to see what you can see. I'm also going early due to a previous ectopic...

yes it sure is weird I got pregnancy test from home bargains raced round store q jumped and used subways loos on Saturday lol and got my bfp was sooooooooooooooooo shocked I was like sh!t no no no lol yet Id been trying weird how it changes when it happens

I totally agree ready2bmum, I feel relatively 'normal' and because of everything we've been through I wish I didn't, just so knew everything was ok and that I was 'pregnant'... At the mom I just feel like I've got slight AF cramps!

yes it sure is weird I got pregnancy test from home bargains raced round store q jumped and used subways loos on Saturday lol and got my bfp was sooooooooooooooooo shocked I was like sh!t no no no lol yet Id been trying weird how it changes when it happens

Lol I get my tests from home bargains too... Went in and stocked up on five packets (2 in each) on Friday and they've nearly all gone all ready!!! Ha

Lol I get my tests from home bargains too... Went in and stocked up on five packets (2 in each) on Friday and they've nearly all gone all ready!!! Ha

I can relate ladies...these are only the recent ones!! lol

progression 12-16dpo.jpg

I can beat that lol, promise not to laugh ready2bmum!!

image.jpg

I certainly wont laugh..you make me feel sane! This is my full collection (my digi is missing cause its gone dead now)
I have one digi left in the drawer which im going to try to save until next week, and then thats it. OH was saying id still be testing when im in labour!! :haha:

progression 10-16dpo.jpg

I certainly wont laugh..you make me feel sane! This is my full collection (my digi is missing cause its gone dead now)
I have one digi left in the drawer which im going to try to save until next week, and then thats it. OH was saying id still be testing when im in labour!! :haha:

View attachment 595863

Yey- at least I'm not alone lol!! Actually it's interesting to see how different people's lines have go pt darker, good to compare :thumbup:
I've got 4 tests left so will be doing another tomorrow and then may do one every other day until they're all gone....

View attachment 595863

Yey- at least I'm not alone lol!! Actually it's interesting to see how different people's lines have go pt darker, good to compare :thumbup:
I've got 4 tests left so will be doing another tomorrow and then may do one every other day until they're all gone....

Def not alone, but after the digi thats it for me! I have a ton of opks so i might use those, although im not sure if they go negative after a while? theyre coming up positive at the mo.

View attachment 595863

Def not alone, but after the digi thats it for me! I have a ton of opks so i might use those, although im not sure if they go negative after a while? theyre coming up positive at the mo.

Not sure if opk's go negative after a while..... I have done a few opk's and they are all pretty bright, the last one I did was as bright if not brighter than the control line...

Time for shut eye for me, thanks for an amusing night picture sharing lol. X

I am thinking of getting a digi but nt sure as my test was super strong and im a twin but my other two pregnancies were singletons so wondering lol I am in maternity clothes already as my jeans were super tight

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->