Any Other December Babies?

Here is my baby!! I hate the quality of their machine and even hated the priniter more.
The tech marked something to the side of the spot she said was the sac, so not sure what she was marking? Any thoughts?

She was probably marking the yolk sac.... So exciting!!!

Here is my baby!! I hate the quality of their machine and even hated the priniter more.
The tech marked something to the side of the spot she said was the sac, so not sure what she was marking? Any thoughts?

aww so tiny. glad everythings going okay :) xx

She didn't even mention the yolk sac and I totally forgot to ask her about it. LOL I was so nervous and we had been waiting for so long, I was just relieved to see something and it was in the right place even though a little low.

I had a tubal reversal last year so my risk for ectopic is high. I have never been so scared in my life I think. I kept having cramps on my right side and thought it was an ectopic. That is caused by the major corpus lutem cyst I have going. It is twice as big as the sac!

Hi Ladies, so happy tonight, just tested again and the line came dark and very fast i had been worrying so much as my lines wern't really getting any darker.

Feel like a big weight has been lifted

Can't get an appointment with the doctor until the 22nd though

Hope your all feeling well today

xx

She didn't even mention the yolk sac and I totally forgot to ask her about it. LOL I was so nervous and we had been waiting for so long, I was just relieved to see something and it was in the right place even though a little low.

I had a tubal reversal last year so my risk for ectopic is high. I have never been so scared in my life I think. I kept having cramps on my right side and thought it was an ectopic. That is caused by the major corpus lutem cyst I have going. It is twice as big as the sac!

When do you go back for another scan? As I've previously had an ectopic I'm going in on the 19th for a scan to check it's in the right place!!!!

Hi Ladies, so happy tonight, just tested again and the line came dark and very fast i had been worrying so much as my lines wern't really getting any darker.

Feel like a big weight has been lifted

Can't get an appointment with the doctor until the 22nd though

Hope your all feeling well today

xx

That's great news Chelsey, how many weeks are you? Any symptoms?

Im 5 weeks and 3 days :), been getting nausea since about 4 weeks especially in the evenings. Also i have really sore boobs!, never got sore boobs with my little boy so its a new one for me.

xx

Im 5 weeks and 3 days :), been getting nausea since about 4 weeks especially in the evenings. Also i have really sore boobs!, never got sore boobs with my little boy so its a new one for me.

xx
I hated the sore boobs :( With my first pregnancy they were so bad that wearing a bra hurt. I am most comfy sleeping on my stomach, but it squashed my boobs, so it was out of the question. When my boobs finally easedoff my belly was so big I couldn't sleep on my stomach anymore :haha: This time around my boobs are fine, thankfully, since I'm breastfeeding. I'm a bit worried feeding is going to be painful; my daughter's still feeding alllllll night long :wacko:

Glad you got darker lines today :thumbup: No point worrying unless you KNOW you have to; pregnancy is full of worries, as I'm sure you know :hugs:

Mine are like that, even when my 17 month old leans on them when im carrying him it hurts :( hoping it will ease off soon!!

I was really poorly with my little boy as i had pre eclampsia and he ended up being delivered earlier so i am a bit of a worrier tbh so any good news helps :)

xx

When do you go back for another scan? As I've previously had an ectopic I'm going in on the 19th for a scan to check it's in the right place!!!!

I go for betas tomorrow and another scan Saturday.

oh, hello nausea

:sick:

I'm also 4 weeks 2 days, no nausea yet though.... Wish I felt something!!!
It seems to have eased off again, thankfully. I hate MS; I'm hoping for a pregnancy without it this time. Chances are slim though! My last pregnancy I felt rotten from start to finish, so I quite like not feeling anything :lol:

I really appreciate all the love, encouragement, and support you ladies have given us!! We are really blessed by it!

On another note, I have had mild light spotting (very light pinkish) when I wipe for the past two days about twice a day. Is this normal? Its a little pasty with white cm mixed in. Too late to be implantation bleeding. Right? Sorry if TMI.

A lot of women spot while pregnant. I had bleeding at 3w6d to 4w3d and last night we saw a sac. If you have cramps call your OB, but you should be fine.

A lot of women have bleeding during pregnancy. I had it with my dd several times during the first trimester. Every time I had spotting I went to the dr and the scan would show she was fine and the bleeding was coming from my cervix not my uterus. She was born premature but she is now a healthy 2 year old. My dr would always say rest and water after any spotting and that usually helped!

I seem to be getting spotting whenever I do something that is not sitting or lying down. So frustrating! Hope I can confirm the viability of my pregnancy some time next week.

I have had a pregnancy with bleeding end happily. I bled loads...just like a heavy AF....with my son. I did miscarry a twin but I also had an SCH so had loads of bleeding after that loss too. But my son is here, safe and sound.

Going to call in and re-register (just moved back to the area) with my doctors today.
Gonna mention to the receptionist that I've been getting BFP's since Friday and see what the plan of action will be!

Bit scared after hearing about alot of mean doctors. It's awful that they'd be so dismissive, especially if its your first pregnancy or you've had trouble in the past. NHS website says tell your doctor as soon as you think you may be Preg but alot of women have been turned away, told to come back at 6 or 8 weeks. Was that the case with anyone here?

I have a pack of about 50 OPKs, and I heard that they turn positive when you're pregnant - look at this bad boy :winkwink:

(Uploaded upside down, the darker line is the test line)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 9
I've got the same brand Lara and got one exactly like yours yday!!! I love seeing that dark line. I'm going to do another pregnancy test this morning to see if the line is any darker on that!

Good morning bump buddies!! :wave:
How is everyone doing today? Ive recovered from after the "witch doctor" incident yesterday! lol :haha:

As for the opks being positive, I looked up why it happens, and this was the best explaination I could find! Very interesting :thumbup:

https://www.peeonastick.com/opkhpt.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->