Any Other December Babies?

Ah I see, I'm sorry I didn't know. I am really sorry you don't have a choice.

Okay good. Thank you. I appreciate that. Hey it looks like we've got the same due date! I haven't been to the doctor yet but I think I ovulated around the 24th of March so I am going by that.. which according to the calculator I used the due date is December 15th! So I am actually more like 4 weeks pregnant. That's awesome, congratulations!

Hi rayraykay,

I also ovulated on the 24th march and am due on the 15th, bump buddies :hugs: like you though I am so anxious, due to a previous ectopic and a chemical pregnancy in feb after my surgery, so nervous.. Ill be going for a scan on the 19th, to check its in the right place. As for symptoms only sore boobs (sometimes) like you the symptoms come and go, I've felt a little sickie sometimes in the night before bed but nothing really worth mentioning....

I'm the same, ovulation on the 24th so due the 15th :)
I had blood work yesterday but haven't had results, another blood test tomorrow and scan Tuesday to rule out another ectopic! I'm praying and keeping everything crossed!

I ovulated mar 24 too so I'm due dec 15 as well!

Hey!

Just wanted you all to know I started a thread where we can track our due dates and baby genders, as well as chat about pregnancy symptoms, doctors appointments, other concerns or questions.

Hope to see you all in there! =)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/1815625-little-presents-due-december-2013-a.html

Thanks for starting the thread! There's no way I could possibly keep track of everyone's due dates.

AFM - no spotting today. I think taking it easy (and I mean EASY) is the key. I'm so thankful for a helpful DH who can work from home and a DS who is generally happy and easy-going.

I'm so happy you stopped spotting today starry. Although I'm sure everything is totally fine... It must be a relief to have it stop.

I'm still having some mild pinching and cramping. Sometimes it goes along with nausea sometimes it doesn't. Just keep trying to tell myself as long as its not severe (and it's not) and as long as there's no blood (and there's none) that it's normal. Bllaaahh can't wait to get to the doctor...

Yay Nicky!!! That's so awesome! And thank you for telling me that... It's gonna be a loooong 7 days before my appointment. Did you know it was an ectopic? Was it obvious?

Yeah I knew something wasn't right, as I'd had AF that month and had started testing for my next ovulation and the opk came up positive straight away which I thought was odd, so I did a test and it was positive, but I couldn't understand how as it had a bad AF that month. I went to the dr and they send me for a scan that day and they couldn't see anything in my uterus, and my levels were over 2,000. They eventually found it near my ovary, and though I had two one each side. To cut a long story short Ive recently had surgery for advanced endometriosis and cyst removal and the consultant said that was definately the cause of my ectopic and my ovaries were so enlarged roughly 8-10cm when they should be around 2-3cm, and my tubes were stretched around my ovaries, so there was no wonder we were struggling to get a BFP. All the cysts and endometriosis have gone for now but it tends to come back within 3 years....

Also forgot to say I had a bfp the same month after my surgery but it was too soon after the operation and I had a chemical pregnancy but caught this month straight after :happydance:

After such an ordeal, I'm so happy you got your BFP this month. I'm so sorry you had to go thru all of that. I was just wondering because I have never talked to anyone firsthand who has gone thru an ectopic. You are such a trooper. Congrats again on your pregnancy. You deserve it!!!

My betas was 160. :cry: I don't understand how we could see a sac on Monday with numbers that low.

Thank God, I have a great RE. She said that she is not giving up too easily on this pregnancy, we will see what my u/s on Saturday shows and will go from there. She said that was why they don't like to do many betas because it causes unnecessary stress and in all reality after 5-6 weeks, an u/s is more accurate than numbers. I did some research and found that same thing on the American Pregnancy Association's page. So, I have faith in God and he will do the right thing. I am praying that this baby come sto term and is healthy. Please, keep us in your prayers.

You are absolutely in my prayers and thoughts galvanbaby.

My betas was 160. :cry: I don't understand how we could see a sac on Monday with numbers that low.

Thank God, I have a great RE. She said that she is not giving up too easily on this pregnancy, we will see what my u/s on Saturday shows and will go from there. She said that was why they don't like to do many betas because it causes unnecessary stress and in all reality after 5-6 weeks, an u/s is more accurate than numbers. I did some research and found that same thing on the American Pregnancy Association's page. So, I have faith in God and he will do the right thing. I am praying that this baby come sto term and is healthy. Please, keep us in your prayers.
ill be thinking of you; hopefully it's a mix up in the lab, like you said yesterday. Is good that your doctor is rescanning; they're really taking care of you :) :hugs:

Thanks Lara, I couldn't remember if I had posted on this board or not. LOL

Nicky it sounds like you have had a tough journey to your bfp! I'm so glad this pregnancy is going well! Is this your first baby?

Galvan I am so sorry about your beta hopefully the numbers are just rising slower than normal! You are in my prayers!

I finally went to the dr about my foot after my ob confirmed that an X-ray would be safe as long as they put an apron on. The dr did an exam and said she thought it was broken so they did end up doing the X-ray. It didn't show any visible breaks so that is good but some of the bones were displaced due to swelling so she said there may be a break that they can't see. Either way the treatment is to stay off it and ke it elevated so I opted out of another X-ray. They wanted to give me codeine for the pain and said it wouldn't hurt the baby but I don't want to take any chances. It's really hard to stay off it with a 2 year old running around all day and dh at work for 12 hours :nope:

:hugs: Brit. Hopefully your foot will get better sooner than later. I couldn't imagine being off my feet with a toddler. they keep you too busy.

After such an ordeal, I'm so happy you got your BFP this month. I'm so sorry you had to go thru all of that. I was just wondering because I have never talked to anyone firsthand who has gone thru an ectopic. You are such a trooper. Congrats again on your pregnancy. You deserve it!!!

Thanks hunny, I got to admit I was starting to think it was never going to happen, I think that's why I'm so anxious, can't see me enjoying the next 9 months lol....

Thinking of you Galvan and will keep you in my thoughts, lots of :dust: keep us updated...

Nicky it sounds like you have had a tough journey to your bfp! I'm so glad this pregnancy is going well! Is this your first baby?

Galvan I am so sorry about your beta hopefully the numbers are just rising slower than normal! You are in my prayers!

I finally went to the dr about my foot after my ob confirmed that an X-ray would be safe as long as they put an apron on. The dr did an exam and said she thought it was broken so they did end up doing the X-ray. It didn't show any visible breaks so that is good but some of the bones were displaced due to swelling so she said there may be a break that they can't see. Either way the treatment is to stay off it and ke it elevated so I opted out of another X-ray. They wanted to give me codeine for the pain and said it wouldn't hurt the baby but I don't want to take any chances. It's really hard to stay off it with a 2 year old running around all day and dh at work for 12 hours :nope:

Hi Brit, yes it would be my first, just keeping everything crossed for our scan a week tomorrow. Hope your foot is better soon!!!

Brit - I hope your foot gets better soon. I couldn't imagine chasing my LO around with a foot injury. Is your foot at least wrapped up?

nicky - sounds like you've had quite the journey to your bfp. I hope this is your take-home baby. Good luck with your scan next week!

Galvan - thinking of you. Hope the betas were a mistake and your scan on Saturday will show a growing beanie.

Brit - sorry to hear about your foot. Hopefully you get a chance to rest it and let it heal.

Galvan - I know here in Ireland they dont do betas until 8w+. The nurse said its because they can cause unneccessary stress and dont always show a true picture at such an early stage. Hopefully this is the case with you. :hugs:

Thanks ready. It is nice to know that at least another country other than just Mexico thinks the same about betas. My RE said that normally, I would have just been doing betas if I had not been in treatment because protocol here is betas on CD35-40 because of undue stress. She said that HCG starts from the day of implantation and she really believes I implanted the day before I had the bleed at 12DPO. So if that is so, my betas would be pretty much normal. I found this online through another site, HCG Levels

It says that normal HCG for 28DPO is 10-425, I am 24DPO so I believe I am right in the middle of normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->