Any Other December Babies?

Thanks ready. It is nice to know that at least another country other than just Mexico thinks the same about betas. My RE said that normally, I would have just been doing betas if I had not been in treatment because protocol here is betas on CD35-40 because of undue stress. She said that HCG starts from the day of implantation and she really believes I implanted the day before I had the bleed at 12DPO. So if that is so, my betas would be pretty much normal. I found this online through another site, HCG Levels

It says that normal HCG for 28DPO is 10-425, I am 24DPO so I believe I am right in the middle of normal.

It really sounds like everything is ok and the betas did exactly that - cause stress. But I know we are all the same and you wont relax now until you get further news. You're RE seems to be confident that things are ok, so try to take some comfort in that.x :hugs:

How are everyone symptoms today? I feel relatively 'normal', keep poking my boobs every so often to check they are still tender!!! Is that odd lol!

I do the same too!! My boobs seem to ease off after I've slept then get more tender as the day goes on!

I am the same way. My nausea was less today. It was practically nonexistent this morning so I got worried even more. It came back for a while this afternoon, but it is more or less gone again. I wish I could feel it everyday all day just so I wouldn't worry as much. LOL

How are everyone symptoms today? I feel relatively 'normal', keep poking my boobs every so often to check they are still tender!!! Is that odd lol!

Nicky, I do that too. It's so hard not to worry though. I had a really bad day yesterday, I was so emotional and feeling very down:cry:, and my bbs were killing me. I kept waking during the night when I rolled onto my front because of the pain. Now today I'm not emotional and the bbs are only mildly sore but I'm worried that's a bad thing. I'm never satisfied:dohh:

I am the same way. My nausea was less today. It was practically nonexistent this morning so I got worried even more. It came back for a while this afternoon, but it is more or less gone again. I wish I could feel it everyday all day just so I wouldn't worry as much. LOL

Nicky, I do that too. It's so hard not to worry though. I had a really bad day yesterday, I was so emotional and feeling very down:cry:, and my bbs were killing me. I kept waking during the night when I rolled onto my front because of the pain. Now today I'm not emotional and the bbs are only mildly sore but I'm worried that's a bad thing. I'm never satisfied:dohh:

Galvan, me too I feel MS this morning very mildly but had gone over the day, but have got an awful head ache this evening!!

I'm the same I wish I had symptoms all the time so I knew everything was ok, although I know I might end up regret saying that lol!!

I have been worrying about my lack of symptoms too! I think I'm just not noticing them as much bc my foot hurts so bad! I keep pushing on my boobs to see if they are still tender too haha so glad to hear I'm not the only one! I haven't had a single twinge of nausea yet but I didn't have any with dd until 6 or 7 weeks. I'm out of preg tests so I took an opk today just to make sure it's still positive bc I don't feel pregnant at all!

I've just come back online and reading all these posts has made me smile. I just had an emotional break down with my OH because I've no symptoms and I won't know if everything's ok for another 3 weeks. The tears came outta no where and I'm fine again now.....maybe it actually was a symptom?? :haha:

Its so great to feel normal here!

This is why this forum is so good, you can say and talk about the most random things and people understand , which acts as a bit of a reality check lol, ie. poking boobs lol!!!

Brit, I think I am going to do an OPK in a while. LOL Might ease my mind.

Galvan...I felt a lot better after seeing another pos opk. I think anything that will ease your mind right now is a good thing. :hugs:

My boobs aren't as sore anymore but they are SOOOO sensitive and itchy which is terrible when you're trying to sit through a lecture without having to rub your nips :haha: I don't have very many other symptoms either. Which is driving me crazy. I want to feel pregnant so that I won't worry as much

Oh and has anybody else taken more pregnancy tests? I had extras and I found myself taking another today just so I could make sure I was still pregnant. :winkwink: I was so worried that AF was going to show up yesterday or today but she didn't :happydance: I think I'm still in shock!!

Shouldn't my OPK be positive if it was positive a few days ago? It has been like a minute and it is still light. I am starting to get worried especially after my betas yesterday. :'(

I don't think opks are always positive when you are preg....what brand are you using? Mine were wondfo Internet cheapies. How many days ago did you get a positive result on opk?

I poke my boobs all the time. I often will get a residual ache from all the tweaking. Right now only the nipples are really sensitive.

I'm starting to come to my senses and hope that I get minimal symptoms this time around. I'm such a wuss when it comes to nausea (I have a barfing phobia) and I just don't like being so sore and achey all the time. I'm already having to be on unofficial bed rest so I might as well enjoy all of my relaxation. lol

I think I might be the only person here who is enjoying not having any symptoms :haha: Only because my second pregnancy was so horrible, from 4w0d I felt like crap, and TBH only a couple of months ago I started to feel like my old self again. I'm just glad I'm having an easy time so far (touch wood)

Oh and has anybody else taken more pregnancy tests? I had extras and I found myself taking another today just so I could make sure I was still pregnant. :winkwink: I was so worried that AF was going to show up yesterday or today but she didn't :happydance: I think I'm still in shock!!
I had a stack of ICs so I've been using them each day since I got my BFP - I posted the line progression in the HPT gallery in the TTC section yesterday. I have about 5 tests left, so I might test in a week or ro just to find the "hook effect" that everyone talks about.

Mine are the same brand. I did it 5 days ago. :(
Is is possible you didn't dip it long enough? I use One Step OPKs and I dip them for about 18 seconds :shrug: I don't know much about positive OPKs in pregnancy though; perhaps they wear off at some point and become negative again? I know HPTs do that, and it's called the "hook effect" - it might be that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->