Any Other December Babies?

Nicky84, went to the chippie for dinner as well, I'm still stuffed, but it was so good!
I gained 35lbs on ds, I'd really prefer it was closer to 25lbs this time. I've lost over 70lbs in the last couple of years and it was hard work so I really don't want to have to do it all over again. HOWEVER, all I seem to want to eat is bread and chocolate:dohh: Have lost 1lb so far despite this though

can I join you ladies??? I just got my bfp today! Due christmas day! this is baby number two, ttc for 6 months and had one loss in Jan.

Congrats drgromps! Christmas baby how exciting!

Hey ladies. How was everyones day?

I had a lot of tightness today. Not just in the lower tummy but right up through my abs. It felt like I had been doing sit ups (and trust me I've never done a sit up in my life!)
Anyone else have this?

If the edge is as dark as the control that's a positive! I've had that happen with the wondfos and I did ovulate. Good luck at your scan tomorrow!

Starry how is the modified bed rest going? I can't imagine trying to take it easy with one toddler much less two!

How is everyone else doing? I had a couple of slight queasy moments today but nothing like what some of you other ladies have had to deal with. Has anyone gained any weight yet? With dd I gained 6 lbs by 6 weeks :cry: so far I've lost a pound with this one.

It's going OK but am getting kind of bored. My DH has the flexibility to work from home so that helps and DS still naps. But DS is a really good kid. Yeah, he's really energetic but is good at playing on his own or is happy to sit beside me and play as long as I give him cuddles from time to time. And I'm letting him watch extra TV. I feel guilty for neglecting him but my unborn child is important too and he's young enough to not remember it. And he seems happy though he was clingy today. He cuddled with me a long time and gave lots of hugs and kisses and he's usually too wiggly to do that very much. It was a mother's dream. :cloud9:

Resting is helping a lot. I only spot slightly when I exert myself and it always stops as soon as I rest. Today is a 'bad' day in that I woke up feeling sore and strained so am really trying not to do anything. I just see mess around me and want to clean! lol

And I wish we had "chippies" in rural Canada! I had fish and chips when I was in London....so tasty! I mean, our restaurants serve them too....but it's not the same. Though there is a place in Winnipeg that sells them and they are FANTASTIC.

Starry I haven't had any spotting but since I've hurt my foot I've had to stay off it and I feel terrible for letting my daughter watch so much tv! I love it when she is clingy too it makes my day. What did your dr say is causing the spotting? I spotted a lot with dd and it was coming from my cervix.

Hello, just saw this group today! I'm due December 12th. I see some familiar faces in this group!!!

I didn't go to the doctor's yet. It was so minimal and only came with strain I'm guessing it was from the cervix. With my son and last pregnancy I had a clot but those bled no matter what I did. I see my doctor on Monday and hope he will give me a scan.

Hey ladies. How was everyones day?

I had a lot of tightness today. Not just in the lower tummy but right up through my abs. It felt like I had been doing sit ups (and trust me I've never done a sit up in my life!)
Anyone else have this?

I've also had that! I love lying on my tummy pushing up with my arms and stretching my abs!!! Hehehe!!

I wonder if there will be any twins!

I don't feel pregnant ATM, the soreness has eased off.

I'm not sure if my boobs have got a tiny bit bigger though! I woke up in the night, laid on my back and nudged my boob and thought what on earth is that as it felt big and realised what it was!

My hubby is convinced we gonna have twins! He has many in his family!

Good morning ladies. Today is my big day. We will see what is going on in there. I am so nervous since my numbers are so low. Keep us in your prayers today. I will be leaving an about 45 minutes. I am so scared. :(

Good morning ladies. Today is my big day. We will see what is going on in there. I am so nervous since my numbers are so low. Keep us in your prayers today. I will be leaving an about 45 minutes. I am so scared. :(

Keeping everything crossed xx

I was wondering the same thing if anyone will have twins! I have twin sisters so it does run in my family but my mom was over 30 and that increases the chances. I'm not 30 yet so we should be ok!

Galvan it's so strange that they do ultrasounds on sat in Mexico! Good luck and let us know as soon as you see that little bean!

My RE has great hours. She is in the office M-F from 10AM-8PM and Sat from 9AM-1PM. I love her hours. When we return to the States, I am going to miss her. I might take her with me. LOL

All the best, will be thinking of you, let us know how it goes, we'll all be waiting anxiously for some news :hugs:

You know I'm praying for you, best of luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->