Any Other December Babies?

Feel so tired today... On count down now for Friday for my scan.... Any new symptoms today? X

Had my scan today. Baby measuring 2 days ahead so put my ticker forward from 5+6 to 6+1.

Saw a lovely little hb too. Am over the moon.

No, in my EPU they don't give them as not a routine scan : (

Had my scan today. Baby measuring 2 days ahead so put my ticker forward from 5+6 to 6+1.

Saw a lovely little hb too. Am over the moon.

wow!thats so early to see a heartbeat! brilliant!

I don't mine 2 days short of six weeks and I couldn't see the embryo just the sack so they said to come back 7 weeksish . Works for me because now I get an extra scan but I didn't have to pay.

Augh there's a same, I'm having my u/s on Friday, I guess they won't give me a pic either then :(

You might get a pic! At my dd 6 week scan we got 3 pics and I still have them. We also got pics at 9 weeks and at 18 weeks, at 9 weeks she actually looked liked a baby with arms and legs it was adorable!

Augh there's a same, I'm having my u/s on Friday, I guess they won't give me a pic either then :(

You might get a pic! At my dd 6 week scan we got 3 pics and I still have them. We also got pics at 9 weeks and at 18 weeks, at 9 weeks she actually looked liked a baby with arms and legs it was adorable!

Really hope so :) can't wait to hear how yours goes on Thu!!

Hi I'm gonna be 6 weeks Friday

Has anyone experienced spotting

I'll be due on the 14th of dec. hope to join u all :)

I know. With my ds I saw it at 6+3, although they are tv scans so maybe that's why?

We get pics at our routine scans but not early ones as they deal with those losing babies etx so different priorities x

I don't mine 2 days short of six weeks and I couldn't see the embryo just the sack so they said to come back 7 weeksish . Works for me because now I get an extra scan but I didn't have to pay.

I did scan at 5+5 weeks and all the radiologist could see was an empty sac :( feel really nervous .. I have to go back for scanning in 2 weeks time .. I hate these TWWs

Lots of girls having scans already! I really hope my doctor gives me one. It would hopefully ease my mind after my spotting. I was supposed to see him yesterday but we got a spring storm and had to reschedule as the roads were way too bad.

I'm not cramping but I am getting awful belly aches. Almost feels like a stomach bug. I am growing though which helps ease my mind. I didn't really grow with my missed miscarriage.

I have paranoia with miscarriage but I know it's not preventable it's gonna happen if its gonna happen but I cross my finger and pray and I hope to get they it with a baby at the end of all this stress

How is everyone doing today?

I feel massive already and im not sure if its right to be this big at 6 weeks and 2 days

I didnt start showing with my first until well after 20 weeks.

xx

Attachments

• babyno 2 bump 6 weeks.jpg
    babyno 2 bump 6 weeks.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 18

I feel massive already and im not sure if its right to be this big at 6 weeks and 2 days

xx

Perhaps there's more than one!!! :winkwink:

xx

Wow! Do u usually have a flat tummy? I agree there could be more than 1! :flower:

Wow that bump is really getting started! My tummy doesn't look much different at this point. I started showing with my daughter around 12 weeks. I just weighed this morning though and I've gone from 117 to 119 pounds since last week :wacko:

At this point it would still be bloat, so the difference in the bump between one and two babies wouldn't be apparent yet. I'm not even bloated yet, but by this point I usually am :shrug: Your bump looks good though; and who cares if it's bloat; it's because you're growing a baby in your belly :thumbup:

My hubby keeps worrying that there might be more than one lol. My tummy isn't completely flat normally im usually a size 14. Im having to wear maternity jeans already as my normal jeans wont fit xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->