Any Other December Babies?

Hope everything went well for you Galvan.

I don't know how I'm going to manage to wait another 7 weeks for a scan!

Does anyone already have ideas for names?

My hubby is convinced we gonna have twins! He has many in his family!

I found this article about twins https://www.babycenter.com/404_is-it-true-that-giving-birth-to-twins-runs-in-families_10323566.bc

Turns out it only matters if you have twins in YOUR biological family. Although your dh could pass his twinning genes down to your daughter :thumbup:

Also only fraternal twins are hereditary!

We already decided - we had two girl names, one for if we got pregnant in summer (which was Charlotte Ariel) and one if we got pregnant in winter, which we're going with - Cecelia (CeCe) Snow. Just trying to figure out how to spell it now - Cecelia (which I prefer but is less common, apparently) or Cecilia, and CeCe or Cee Cee.

For a boy, we're going with William Lee.

Does anyone already have ideas for names?[/QUOTE]

We have a girl name picked out but no boy name!

Our daughters name is tayen and if we have another girl I like the name veda.

We already decided - we had two girl names, one for if we got pregnant in summer (which was Charlotte Ariel) and one if we got pregnant in winter, which we're going with - Cecelia (CeCe) Snow. Just trying to figure out how to spell it now - Cecelia (which I prefer but is less common, apparently) or Cecilia, and CeCe or Cee Cee.

For a boy, we're going with William Lee.

I prefer the spelling Cecelia.

We have a girl name picked out but no boy name!

Our daughters name is tayen and if we have another girl I like the name veda.[/QUOTE]

Very different names!

I'm thinking Jack or Max for a boy and Jasmine for a girl.

I found this article about twins https://www.babycenter.com/404_is-it-true-that-giving-birth-to-twins-runs-in-families_10323566.bc

Turns out it only matters if you have twins in YOUR biological family. Although your dh could pass his twinning genes down to your daughter :thumbup:

Very interesting!! We like shaelyn for a girl and joshua for a boy

Come join us here: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...sents-due-december-2013-a-8.html#post26704329

We are tracking due dates (eventually genders) and chatting about symptoms, doctors appointments, reveals and more :flower:

Names are tough...

my daughter is Jospehine Lynne.

I kind of have a feeling this is a boy.

We really like Benjamin. But the first born male on DH's side has the middle name Marshall and the initials BM are unfortunate.

For a girl I really like Seraphina, Jacqueline or Violet. I also like Isabella, but its too popular right now...stupid twilight.

Anyone experiencing mild cramping? I've had a few today....

I'd like a boy but I wouldn't be bothered either way. Last time I didn't have sex when I ovulated and they say female sperm lives longer than male sperm and we ended up having a girl.

This time I only had sex twice on each day my OPK was positive and they say male sperm is quicker than female sperm so maybe a boy this time?

I'm also a bit apprehensive about a boy though as every first born male on my side of the family has had cleft lip. My Dad didn't cos he wasn't the first born boy so I don't know whether my child would be too ... if that is the case you can barely tell once operated on though but still, it's not pleasant.

My husband has lots of twins in his family. Also apparently all left-handed people were originally one of twins, but apparently the other twin died early on in the pregnancy. Apparently that happens quite regularly, but the parents were never even aware. I'm left-handed and so is DD1, so who knows?

We have Darcy Beau for a girl, but we haven't agreed on a boy's name. I like Grey, and OH likes it too, but he likes other names more

Twins run in my mom AND dad's sides of the family. On my dad's side they run on his mom and his dad's side. I have second cousins who are twins on my dad's dad's side and another set of second cousins who are twins on my dad's mom's side. Though I don't have anyone more closely related than that who are twins. I did lose a twin with DS so I know I can conceive them.

There are also a lot of twins living in our town. So sometimes I wonder if there is something in the water. lol

Starry you may be on to something in the water my sisters were twins and twin boys lived next door growing up hmmmm....lol

Well, I just got my BFP today after TTaL for about 5 months. It's still early days but I should be due around December 8th based off my ovulation signs and when I got my positive pregnancy test. I've looked around but can't seem to find any December threads. Not really looking to start one officially but wondering where the other December babies are. Surely there are more of us out there?

Anyways, I've decided to be positive this time around. It's the only way I'm going to survive the first tri as I'm not getting any special treatment and won't even see my doctor until 12 weeks.

Enormous congrats!!! I will be right behind you @ Dec 20! Christmas baby, maybe? Lol :flower:

Hi ladies, I just my day at a pregnancy & baby show!! Loved it! Its only on once a year so it was now or after baby is born. I also had my very first wave of nausea..it only lasted a second but I was thrilled :haha: il be calling myself an idiot in a week or two!

Galvan I'm dying to hear how u got on.xx

Hi ladies, I just my day at a pregnancy & baby show!! Loved it! Its only on once a year so it was now or after baby is born. I also had my very first wave of nausea..it only lasted a second but I was thrilled :haha: il be calling myself an idiot in a week or two!

Galvan I'm dying to hear how u got on.xx

Are u from south africa? Galvanbaby updated in the other december babies thread.....

There are also a lot of twins living in our town. So sometimes I wonder if there is something in the water. lol
there are an unusually high proportion of twins here actually, now you mention it. I wonder what causes that.

I just seen this now. If you see this Galvan, I am so so sorry for your loss.x

So my cramps continued through the night.... Not severe just dull, niggly and constant.... I phoned doc this morning... His receptionist asked doc and got back to me. He advised to take 2 progesterone tablets this morning and if I bleed or cramps get severe I should go in. He wants to see me tomorrow afternoon though. We have just changed medical insurance's and I have to pay all this out of my pocket as we are on a 3 month waiting period... I'm feeling a little worried but praying hard and keeping the faith!!!
How is everyone else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->