Any Other December Babies?

Cute bump Chelsey!! I can't wait to have a bump.. I want one sosooo sooo bad. Starry night I hope you can get a scan soon. I know I am on pins and needles waiting for mine on Thursday. I am so so hoping this is my rainbow. Nadhoo I hope your scan in two weeks goes better than this one. I know how scary that could be. I am so sorry.

AFM... the cramping seems to have gone away from, still comes at night sometimes. Some mild nausea but nothing too bad yet. I just wish I would feel really sick so I could be sure something is in there and the hormones are increasing. I have my first appointment on Thursday and I am scared. I really want this baby, so badly.

Hey everyone :D i found out im pregnant yesterday and by my dates im due round 21st of Dec so excited :yipee: cant wait. feeling ok atm just super hungry, super bloated and super gassy haha xx

YAY mummytastic! Welcome and CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I totally understand the need to feel really sick so you feel the pregnancy is progressing, but in reality, sickness has nothing to do with the viability of a pregnancy. Most women get MS, but many don't, and they have healthy babies. You probably know that already, but I'm just trying to reassure you :)

How is everyone doing today?

I feel massive already and im not sure if its right to be this big at 6 weeks and 2 days

I didnt start showing with my first until well after 20 weeks.

xx

oh wow...thats quite a bump!! Probably bloating...I am really bloated too...and I look pretty pregnant by the end of the day...though I actually lost a lb since I got pregnant??

Hey everyone :D i found out im pregnant yesterday and by my dates im due round 21st of Dec so excited :yipee: cant wait. feeling ok atm just super hungry, super bloated and super gassy haha xx

congrats!!

AFM...feeling really dizzy and tired all the time...anyone else dizzy???

Drgomps I have been dizzy the past three days or so. Mostly when I've been sitting down for awhile and stand up quickly.

I agree with Lara you shouldn't be worried if you don't have morning sickness. I read an article that said severe morning sickness correlates with poor liver function so I like that I don't have it too bad :thumbup:

I'm closer to sever morning sickness and none of my babies or me have any liver problem also just cuz u don't have it doesn't mean anything either it's just how ur body processes the hormones

Yeah it's not a constant thing it's just a correlation that is true for some people. My sister in law had severe morning sickness in both of her pregnancies and she has gall bladder issues so for her it is true. Some people have sensitive stomachs or gag reflexes and that is why. Not trying to say anything is wrong with you just that those of us who don't have ms shouldn't worry :hugs:

Yeah, the worst MS I've had yet was with my missed miscarriage so I feel free to hope for next to no MS. I am feeling gaggy at the moment and get the odd wave of nausea but so far it's quite mild and I hope it stays that way! My main concern is that I continue to notice bump growth. I didn't have that last time.

My hubby keeps worrying that there might be more than one lol. My tummy isn't completely flat normally im usually a size 14. Im having to wear maternity jeans already as my normal jeans wont fit xx

Your bump looks a lot like mine though mine gets big like that at night with bloat. But in the morning there is definitely still a tiny little bump there. I don't have a flat tummy either (my mom calls it a 'mummy tummy'!) and I was somewhere between a size 10 and 12 but now my jeans don't really fit anymore. I can do them up still but it's uncomfortable when I bend over. I think you start to show sooner with later pregnancies.

I done my follow up scan today (as last one was too early to see) and I drank too much water and it was hard to see. But we got there and the babys heart was beating.. So Cool!! ...Now a lonnnggg wait for the next scan!

I found out I was a week ahead of myself.. thought I was 7 weeks 3 days but am only 6 weeks 5 days.. Now due Dec 6th.

Feeling hungover most days.. so unfair I think since Im not drinking!! haha. And getting lazier by the day.. with random bursts of energy. Boobs still hurt and randomly get achy and uncomfortable in my lower stomach. Hopefully times flies till second semester!!

Hope all is going well for all of you too x

Am I the only one that doesn't have sore boobs?

Ya I feel a little sick this morning and I'm tired

Omg the MS kicked in today, felt so ill!!!! Hope this is not a sign of things to come otherwise it will be a hard 9 months lol.....

Omg the MS kicked in today, felt so ill!!!! Hope this is not a sign of things to come otherwise it will be a hard 9 months lol.....

Im actually jealous!!

You'll regret saying that lol, I did. I was only saying to my other half yesterday that I felt normal, spoke too soon!! It will pounce on you out of the blue one morning :sick:

My hubby keeps worrying that there might be more than one lol. My tummy isn't completely flat normally im usually a size 14. Im having to wear maternity jeans already as my normal jeans wont fit xx

It doesn't always have to be bloat if you're showing this early. I have twin girls and at 7 weeks pregnant I was DEFINITELY showing and that is the reason they sent me for an early scan they wanted to see why my bump was already there. It had nothing to do with bloat I just had two little blessings growing :) Twins are amazing I kind of wish I could have twins again this time. :thumbup: Good luck :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->