Any Other December Babies?

no i wont get mine till 12 weeks :( unless theres a problem of course i hope not tho!! :wacko: im sooooo bloated atm its ridiculous :huh: im actually wearing a pair of maternity joggers from my first pregnancy (dont judge :p) but they are just so much more comfy im probably tempting fate but i was just so uncomfortable i look like im bout 14 weeks not nearly 6!:laugh2: lol

https://lb3f.lilypie.com/fyJ3p1.png
https://lmtf.lilypie.com/iagOp1.png

I'm hugely bloated right now too, I look like the size I was with my first pregnancy at 20 weeks. I hate just the idea of wearing jeans right now, as they feel uncomfortable against my belly. I've been wearing sweats, yoga pants and pj bottoms full time. I don't want to break out my maternity clothes until later, as they're quite buried, but if this keeps up I'm going to have to do it sooner!

For my last baby I only got a scan at 19 weeks so I better get a scan at 12 weeks I swear

For my last baby I only got a scan at 19 weeks so I better get a scan at 12 weeks I swear

Why so late with your first?

I'm having to wait too. Other than bloat I don't feel pregnant at all, the wait is agonising.

So who is finding out the sex? We didn't with DD and I love the surprise but for practical reasons, we are this time. We've boxes full of girl clothes in the loft and we're moving house in June with not as much loft space so if we have a boy and can sell some girl bits before baby arrives that'll help. We won't be telling anyone the sex though, they can wait!

Got my dating scan through for next Wednesday. I'm so nervous. Last time I went for an ultrasound I was told I'd lost my baby.

They said because I gave them the last date of my period there was no need to do an early scan but I want one this time I don't want my first one at 19 weeks

On the bloat I'm bloated as well and cravings are there but I think I learned today somethings don't mix we'll now I'm feeling sick

I'm so sorry starry night hope u feel better soon

My tummy has been hurting so much today it really sucks!

I'm so sorry Starry. If there's anything we can do just shout.

Had a sore tummy yesterday. Anything I eat today hurts my tummy and ms has started dh made me a big breakfast pancakes bacon hashbrowns sausages just are some pancake and sausage and orange juice but it all came back up :(

Had a sore tummy yesterday. Anything I eat today hurts my tummy and ms has started dh made me a big breakfast pancakes bacon hashbrowns sausages just are some pancake and sausage and orange juice but it all came back up :(

I keep getting mild aches but nothing else, I barely feel pregnant. Have you told family? Do you think they'll be shocked its happened so soon after the birth of your son?

I got my scan date today, 4th June. It's DD 2nd birthday on the 8th June so I'm thinking if all is well once everyone has arrived at her party that after a while change her t shirt to one that says I'm going to be a big sister and wait to see who notices!

I can't keep anything so I told mil not fil cause he can be negitive and I don't need that stress I told everyone on Facebook and some how it got out to my x but I really don't care what he thinks I just told him its none of his business I don't talk to my mom almost 2 years now cause when me and my x broke up she decided to take his side and replace me with his new gf who he cheated on me with so I didn't need a mother like that in my life

Definitely! :thumbup:

Are you hoping for a girl this time or happy with either?

Ya really want a girl after having 3 boys

And I told most people because I was told a miscarriage isn't preventable so I figured what the hell what happenes will happens

If I do get a boy I will still be happy

Ya really want a girl after having 3 boys

And I told most people because I was told a miscarriage isn't preventable so I figured what the hell what happenes will happens

If I do get a boy I will still be happy

We'd like one of each so a boy this time but happy with either, another girl will save us a fortune in clothes so happy either way, just grateful tbh :)

You're going to have your hands full with all those boys!

My 2 other boys I share custody with my ex so I don't have them all the time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"