Any Other December Babies?

Have been getting evening hearburn : (

Thank you!! When are you due? Not read to much there's a lot of pages! :flower:
Xx

glad to hear. anyone feel like af isgonna show? i keep taking tests to be sure im still preg lol. shooting pains in my nipples amd blue veins all over boobs. just want to get to the 12 week mark!!

I have veiny boobs too and only just went as only stopped breastfeeding 3 months ago!

shouldnt my line be darkerthan this for 5wks preg? worried. scared of a CP

https://i49.tinypic.com/2lvid8k.jpg

what you think?

i said to my OH last night i feel like ive been punched in the boobs lol, not veiny yet but growing already at a fast pace

Oh, wow! I just found this section of the site, and I'm so glad I did!

I found out Monday that I am nearly 5 weeks pregnant. Tomorrow will make 5 weeks. I'm due December 5.

I've been really, really sick with it, too. I can't keep much down, so hopefully that part will get a bit better, so I can keep food in my system. I'm also having very, very, very mild cramps, but I wouldn't even call them cramps. Just a slight discomfort. I was told that some women have that when their body is adjusting to everything.

So that's the update on me! So excited and happy!!!!!

IsabellaJayne, my tests are all the same. I cant stop taking tests just incase but all the same as that quite faint x

Stop testing, it will only drive you crazy. The line tests are not an accurate way to track whether or not your hormones are rising. If you look at a chart of average hcg rates you will see a HUGE range for each week. It's possible you're just on the lower end of normal. If you're not spotting I would try to not worry about it. It's hard, I know. I'm still tempted to ignore my own advice and buy another test. But I won't.

Obviously if it goes negative it's not a good sign. But your wee can be more diluted, esp now we can't hold as long anyway! I would stop testing and wait out your scan otherwise you will drive yourself crazy.

Hardest thing about pregnancy (especially when you have experienced a loss and other issues) is having no control : (

x

I agree, that's the worst part. :( I hate that I only can sit here and wait and hope for the best.

Hi, I got my BFP yesterday and believe I'm due 14th December.

Hello ladies, can I join? I got my BFP this morning at 12DPO. I ovulated on CD20, so going by that opposed to my LMP date, and my EDD is 15th December 2013.

I have two girls already; my eldest is about to turn three, and my youngest will turn 2 a month after this baby is born :wacko: I'm also breastfeeding and co-sleeping with my youngest, so that's something I need to look at stopping before the baby comes along.

We will be finding out the gender at 20 weeks, and going for a 4D scan at 20-something weeks, because we did with the other two, so we have to for this one too :haha: Here you get your booking in appointment at 10 weeks, so until then I'll be annoying you guys :winkwink: Taking a relaxed approach, since this is my third pregnancy.

Symptoms at the moment are insane gas, and frequent urination. I had more symptoms before I got my BFP, ut they've gone now. MS with my last baby started at 4w0d (which would be this Sunday), so I'm hoping it stays away a bit longer!

I got my BFP early this month and due December 6th. H&H 9 months all!!

Hi l got my BFP Saturday on a FRER. I confirmed it with 2 betas, the first was 20 and the second was 40. I was really worried about the first becasue I had some bleeding, but the bleeding has stopped and my betas had doubled to 40 yesterday!! :happydance:

My EDD is December 9!

Hi all. Can I join too? I got my BFP this morning but not sure on exact due date as I had a d&c following a MMC on 21st Feb. my clearblue digi said 2-3 so I know I'm due in December sometime! I'm keeping everything crossed that this one is a sticky one.

Hi all. Can I join too? I got my BFP this morning but not sure on exact due date as I had a d&c following a MMC on 21st Feb. my clearblue digi said 2-3 so I know I'm due in December sometime! I'm keeping everything crossed that this one is a sticky one.
My digi this morning said 1-2, at 12DPO, and I'm due on 15th. While the conception indicator is just an indicator, I'd think it's safe to say you are due in the first half of the month.

Sorry to hear of your loss. Do you know if they will give you an early scan to see how far along you are this time?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->