Any Other December Babies?

I'm not sure. I'm hoping so yes. I've booked a drs appointment for 17th so ill discuss it then. So nervous! Really want this.

hi guys i got my bfp last week and had my doc appointment today i was a bit disappointed as I thought i would get a test/bloodtest to confirm ..its my first so im extra nervous and we have been ttc for over a year now ..i dont have my first scan till 12 weeks!! i dont think i can wait that long no symptoms other than huge boobs sore nipples and gas i just want to know there is something there! lol
heres to a H&H 9 mths to you all!!

My DD is possibly Dec 5th

dainteej I understand exactly what you are saying...got the bfp's got the doc to confirm (but with another urine test)....just want to know everything is going ok in there...that things are doing what they are suppose to be doing....it's such a long wait...only found out last week and confirmed with doc on monday...it's been 4 days but it feels like it has been a month...and we don't go see the OB until May 1st...at that point it will only be 8 weeks...and don't know if they will do a scan or anything...but i hope so...i just want to know its going okay in there lol if you know what i mean...

Got my blood test confirmation yesterday. Good levels so far. Starry, if you read this, we are due the same day! Wishing you all a happy and healthy nine months!:thumbup:

I'm due Nov 30th, so it could go either way - November when I was born or December with you :)

The due dates at the end or beginning of a month make it tough to decide which month's club to join. According to my lmp I would be having a November baby but didn't get my bfp until March 28th and I know I have long cycles. I'm not exactly sure when I ov'd but am quite sure it will be a December due date.

Rymel - now we have to wait and see which one of us actually has our baby on the due date! My son was born four days after his.

I'm starting to lose my appetite. My earlier nausea had calmed down a bit but I'm slowly feeling it coming back. However, most of my loss of appetite just feels like I'm just not hungry. I feel like I have rocks in my stomach or my stomach has shrunk. However, I am already gaining weight like crazy. Doesn't make sense as I'm eating less. I think I'm going to have to be very careful with what I eat in this pregnancy.

HI and Congrats to all the December Mamas to be!
I got my BFP on Monday the 1st with an at home test. So I'm about 5 weeks now. My due date is around December 4th! My DH and I have been trying for about 3 years, so this is very exciting and unexpected for us. I have never been pregnant before. I went for my first beta today, and I will hear back tomorrow :) A little nervous!!

Hi all :hi:

I have my bfp for my first with a Dec. 12th due date. My b-day is Dec. 3 so if I'm lucky and this is a sticky bean, this will be the best birthday month ever!

Looking forward to sharing this adventure. Oh and while I don't have gas, my abdomen feels like a balloon, the "girls" are heavy, and I'm exhausted.

Looks like I will be joining the fun this December. Nothing official, but it looks to be about December 3rd! SO excited!

hi guys i got my bfp last week and had my doc appointment today i was a bit disappointed as I thought i would get a test/bloodtest to confirm ..its my first so im extra nervous and we have been ttc for over a year now ..i dont have my first scan till 12 weeks!! i dont think i can wait that long no symptoms other than huge boobs sore nipples and gas i just want to know there is something there! lol
heres to a H&H 9 mths to you all!!

My DD is possibly Dec 5th
its so hard waiting, I agree. I was in the UK for much of my first pregnancy, and I only got a booking appointment at 10 weeks. We thought they'd do a scan that day, but they did bloods. We got the scan at 12 weeks and that's the first time we saw the baby. The first time we heard the heartbeat was 16 weeks; many don't like to try before then because its notoriously hard to locate and they don't want to worry you by NOT finding it.

Things are the same here as in the UK, you feel totally ignored and like you don't matter, but I suppose it's just that they don't need to do any tests that early, and they want to avoid the higher MC stage before investing time :dohh: I don't know where you are though. In the US they get appointments from when they first find out they're pregnant I think :shrug:

Congratulations to all the new bfps. x

Congratulations everyone!!. Ive not made my appointment to see the doctor yet as most people say to wait until 6-8 weeks, im just wondering though when i was pregnant with my little boy i was very ill with pre-eclampsia, which resulted in my little boy being born 4 weeks early. Am i likely to get it again this time round and should i see the doctor earlier? xx

Congratulations everyone!!. Ive not made my appointment to see the doctor yet as most people say to wait until 6-8 weeks, im just wondering though when i was pregnant with my little boy i was very ill with pre-eclampsia, which resulted in my little boy being born 4 weeks early. Am i likely to get it again this time round and should i see the doctor earlier? xx
I don't know much about PE, but I have a friend that had it with her first baby, and she had to have an induction at 37 weeks. She had a second baby and went overdue without any problems. She's now pregnant with her third, and as far as I'm aware they're treating her as low risk.

You wouldn't need to see the doctor any sooner in the first trimester; but they might choose to check your BP and urine more frequently in the third trimester.

Hi all :hi:

I have my bfp for my first with a Dec. 12th due date. My b-day is Dec. 3 so if I'm lucky and this is a sticky bean, this will be the best birthday month ever!

My birthday is dec 6th and Baby is due on 12th Dec too :D

No "bad" symptoms as yet; I'm enjoying the "honeymoon period" before it gets rocky! At the moment I just have the odd cramps, and frequent urination. I should probably get a head start on the housework so that when I'm as sick as a dog, it won't matter so much :rofl:

Has anyone else got morning sickness yet? With my first pregnancy it started at 6wks, and with my second it was 4wks... we'll see what happens this time!

Hello ladies and Congrats on all your :bfp:s!!!!! According to O I am due December 12 :happydance: I keep getting minor af type cramps on and off tho but no sign of bleeding. I hear that's normal. My bbs just started getting sore yesterday but not too awful yet. I got bloods on Wed which turned out great and I'm going for round two today so wish me luck. I'm praying for hcg to at least be in the 160's but I'm secretly hoping for the 200's. My first appt right now is set for April 22 but ill have to change it cause they might do an ultrasound and dh can't make it that day. But either way because I'm high risk ill probably get to see Bubba more than a couple times :)

Hi! I'm not due in December this time, baby #2's due in September, but I was looking out for the December thread! As expected it made me cry! I can't believe that 2 years ago I had just found out that I was pregnant for the 1st time after a year of trying and now I have the most wonderful 15 month old daughter and am expecting another! My due date with my daughter was 10th December 2011 and she was born on 19th December 2011!

Huge congratulations to all of you! :happydance::hugs::thumbup:

Beca :wave:

I had pre-eclampsia with both my kids. I was in and out of the hospital with DD due to high blood pressure and protein in my urine from 35 weeks up until 40 when they induced. It wasn't that bad with her, but with DS, they induced at 36 weeks due to very high levels of protein and very high blood pressure.

My OB then told me that it is possible to have it with all kids, but not definite. Even if you get it, it may not be bad. An early appointment now won't really affet anything, signs usually show up a little later in pregnancy. Take it easy and try not to eat much salt was my REs orders for this pregnancy.

AFM, I have finally got my appetite back! :happydance: but the nausea has not went away. I have been having headaches everyday since the day after what I think was implantation, last Friday. I hate taking medicine while pregnant, but they are so bad, I have to take Tylenol. Last night, I woke up hungry at 1AM! It has already started! LOL

Ahh thats okay :). I hope i dont get it this time, i was so poorly last time with it. Good luck to everyone xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->