Any other feb 2014 babies?

Just wondering how everyone is doing??

Xxx

Good! Tired and large, but otherwise all good. How are you?

:lol: same here.

Baby above 90th centile and predicted 9.7 after scans every three weeks since 21 weeks.

My BP is slightly raised and I have protein in my pee but bloods have been ok so I am hoping it's just the end of pregnancy rather than PE again

Are you all set?

XxX

Starting to get regular contractions so I'm excited because baby is measuring over 8 lbs and my body is ready to be done.

Swelling so much in my feet but BP still pretty low. I'm also soo done with the GD!

Just wondering how everyone is doing??

Xxx

Good! Tired and large, but otherwise all good. How are you?

:lol: same here.

Baby above 90th centile and predicted 9.7 after scans every three weeks since 21 weeks.

My BP is slightly raised and I have protein in my pee but bloods have been ok so I am hoping it's just the end of pregnancy rather than PE again

Are you all set?

XxX

That's sounds like a big healthy baby :) !!! 3 weeks to go here. I'm pretty much set. I'll go to work for another week or so and then start working from home until baby arrives. I bought some new pj's this weekend, so just need to pack the bag now.

Starting to get regular contractions so I'm excited because baby is measuring over 8 lbs and my body is ready to be done.

Swelling so much in my feet but BP still pretty low. I'm also soo done with the GD!

Congrats! Wishing you a safe, easy delivery :)

My baby girl decided it was time on January 23rd! Actually, the doctor decided, because my fluid levels were low. ;)

I delivered about 7 hours after starting pitocin, 3 hours after my epidural, 2-3 minutes of pushing. I was fairly pain free the entire time.

She's just the best thing ever! <3 <3 <3

Attachments

• Jenessa 1 week.jpg
    Jenessa 1 week.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 0
She's lovely! :cloud9: Congratulations!!!

Nothin' goin' here... :p But since I'm not uncomfortable with constant hard belly, I am ok with it for the moment... :roll: Not to say I wouldn't be THRILLED if sth got going of course! :blush:

Have a nice day ladies!
xx

Wow Swiss -- you are right around the corner! I'm due 2 weeks from today. Went to the doctor yesterday and she said I was 1 cm. I'll take it! I've had some bleeding but unsure if it's just from sex. Dr. said no more sex for now to see if anymore bleeding without. Feel good and baby super active, just tired, but I know she'll come when she's ready :)

Kellie - she's beautiful :)

I go in for induction tomorrow morning! I am so excited and nervous - never actually made it to any of my previous induction dates, so this will be a new experience. In fact, the last 2 I didn't even make it in time for an IV... so it'll be REALLY different.

She's cute!

Good luck for induction tomorrow :dust:

And be lovely to see all these babies arriving.

Mines still firmly inside :thumbup:

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back