• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any other feb 2014 babies?

I'm certainly nauseated. LOL! WHEW! The zofran doesn't even touch it for some reason. I'm doing better, no fever today either, just feel like puke! ha

Hi
All I too am due in Feb 2014. After TTC for over a year and a half, 12 months of Chlomid we managed to do it au naturale :0)
This is my 4th and my Hubby's 1st, so he's supper excited but due to problems a bit cautious.
But otherwise can't wait for our little miracle to arrive

Welcome! Your situation is nearly identical to mine except I have girls. HAHA! Our kids are exactly the same age, this is my 4th and my hubby's 1st. :)

Hi,
I'm 37 (will be 38 when I deliver) and im due on Feb 1st.
I'm pregnant with my 2nd AND 3rd, just got the news today.
It's nice to hear from some other 'older' mummies too!

Looks like I *am* in the February club - got confirmation of dates today, and it looks like EDD Feb 14th!

This will be #4 for us, and probably the last. Just so very excited - it is finally sinking in that I am actually pregnant.

Had my first appointment today, but nothing went on. They just told me to watch my weight since I'm overweight, did a Pap smear, gave me a book to read, and said they'll see me in 4 weeks lol. My next appointment is August 22nd and ill be 13+6 so in hoping for a scan, or at least hear the heart beat :)

11th of February for me.... Looking forward to a newborn and DD hitting the terrible twos... :)

Hi all! Welcome to our new February joiners! How has everyone been feeling? I've been a little absent from posting lately. Between working too much, feeling sick, tired, not sleeping well, yuck, etc. I haven't had too much to say. My hubby has family coming to town starting this weekend and lasting over the next week and half, so excited to bring them in on the news. I am also planning to tell my boss at work today. I think that will relieve some of the stress. I am already looking bigger (the body seems to remember what prego is like and bouncing right back into that shape!) and getting sick and tired of trying to hide it at work! Wish me luck!

I hope everyone is doing well.

I'm certainly nauseated. LOL! WHEW! The zofran doesn't even touch it for some reason. I'm doing better, no fever today either, just feel like puke! ha

I've been stalking your posts a bit after I read about your scare. I am glad things are getting better. How are you doing?

I've been stalking your posts a bit after I read about your scare. I am glad things are getting better. How are you doing?

Thanks. . .I'm pretty good. I haven't had another pain episode like that one thank goodness. I have cut way back on gluten and dairy and it seems to have helped.

I haven't been posting as much lately, my 14 and 17 yr old daughters have been here since the 16th and will be here until Aug 7th. They live in IL with their dad, they wanted to finish high school there, my hubby and I moved out west for my health (Fibro and psoriatic arthritis) and never would have been able to consider having another baby without the climate change.

I hope everyone has a wonderful, stress free weekend!!

I've been struggling with hyperemesis, including a hospital stay last weekend.

Just want my scan to hurry up! :hissy:

xXx

I've been struggling with hyperemesis, including a hospital stay last weekend.

Just want my scan to hurry up! :hissy:

xXx

UGH! So sorry to hear KerryGold. Hope that the hyperemesis doesn't last much longer. Hang in there!

HUGS! That sounds perfectly miserable! I hope this passes soon and you're able to enjoy your pregnancy without being so ill!

I am due on February 16th and so excited!

Mummyto4Boys, I also found out on June 8th, and I have three boys at home! We are hoping for pink :)

Welcome hillarylmt! How is everyone doing? I had my 12 week ultrasound yesterday and it was pretty awesome. The baby was moving around like crazy. The measurements were all good according to the tech (low risk for downs). I had blood drawn and going back to the doctor on Tuesday for follow up. Nausea pretty much gone, unless I don't eat regularly and all at work now know, so no longer feeling super self-conscious about the weight gain. If only I could start getting a little more sleep......

Anyone else with any recent u/s? How is everyone feeling? Tech told us what gender she thought the baby was from the u/s. Anyone else ever been told that early?

I'm 12 weeks today. Scan on Tuesday.

Think I might have felt Pip last night, which seems insane! :wacko:

I have heard of another couple of 12-week guesses.

xXx

Congrats on a great scan! I've heard of guesses at 12 weeks as well. :)

Good luck on Tuesday KerryGold!

I wish I was getting a 12 week scan. I had one at 9 because of my history of M/C's and don't get another until 20 weeks.

It's almost noon here and I haven't puked today. BONUS. LOL! The last 3 days were pretty rough for some reason.

Glad to hear everyone is doing well. Proves that us 'older' girls can do this successfully!

My nausea is gone, appetite is back, though not sleeping really well. Definitely showing.

Had First Trimester/OSCAR screening at 12/4: all looked good and doctor said he thought it was a boy. Got my MaterniT21 results back: all normal, and it definitely is a boy!

I am so relieved the chromosomal testing all came back good, but for some reason I still can't relax!

So glad your scan and Materni21 came back good! My doc is ordering it on the 26th she says. I'm anxious to find out the sex and the genetic results. :)

I've got nuchal scan etc tomorrow. Not sure when we get the full results.

Just keeping everything crossed. I only had blood tests with DD and risk was 1:22000 (when I was 33) so am preparing myself for much shorter odds (now I'm 35). Hopefully they'll still be low risk.

xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"