any other lesbians going through fertility treatments?

Ashley- its too early to know anything. The odds are in your favor. Maybe it wont be this month, but with clomid, the chances are outstanding that you won't be at this very long. There is no reason to think otherwise. This is definitely an emotional journey, because we just all want for it to happen. It's going to happen, but unfortunately we just cant choose when. Don't be discouraged, its too soon to know anything for this cycle. The first week of the TWW i'm usually ok, the second week- time does literally stand still. You are almost there!!

well ladies, i have 2 weeks to go before transfer. i go for my estrogen blood test in the morning to see if i am on track.

still only wearing 1 estrogen patch per day but i fear what will happen when i move up to 4. right now every woman seems to look more appealing to me. i know it's the hormones. geez :haha: i am single so it's ok :happydance:

Aww well I can tell you the progesterone cream I am using is no picnic either! I swear I feel like I am wetting myself all day. Also the symptoms from it are the same as it would be for a pregnant woman. So of course I can believe anything my body is doing. Also I have to admit I am freaking out a little bit. So today is 9DPO for me and last night OH and I, well you know, and now I am wondering if an orgasm can affect implantation! I am afraid my uterus contracted and messed everything up!

Ashley- I think it's ok to have an orgasm in the 2WW.

After some heavy research it turns out you're right :) I feel better about that!

Cranbery how did your appointment go? On track to transfer?

Good luck Ashley. When do you test?

Gingmg, all is well they say. Estrogen levels are good so I'm on track. I've requested the numbers but really have no clue what the range should be. I just asked so I can do some research if I ever find some time.

well I am 10dpo today. The dr told me to test Sunday though and I will be 14 dpo then. I am too afraid to see a BFN so I may wait until Monday. DW keeps saying I have to test Sunday though so if it is BFN we can move on to the next round. I am scared though!

Well, I went in today to get IUI# 1 and I guess it went well. No pain or anything. Just some mild twinging. My doc had to use a HSG catheter (with the balloon) because my cervix wasn't acting right.

I'm a little disappointed because post-wash, there were only 6 million motile sperm. The efficiency (??) was 68%. I felt ovulation pains last night so I'm hoping there was a little eggie in there to welcome the sperm. All I need is one strong trooper!

I don't know how I feel...I guess I feel it was a little anticlimatic. Here I am trying to have something as big as a BABY and the process only took a couple of minutes! My best friend was there with me so it was great to have the support.

So, I guess it's....hello, 2ww for now!

Good luck during the tww Lovely.

Ashley I hope you get your bfp in a few days

My nurse said my estrogen on day 8 was 78.5. They like to see it above 50 by this point. So all is good so far.

My wife and I are doing IUI - we are coming to the end of the TWW. Going in tomorrow for a test. So far, BFN every time we have POAS but we are holding out that the blood work tells another story as she feels "different".

Baby dust to all!

My wife and I are doing IUI - we are coming to the end of the TWW. Going in tomorrow for a test. So far, BFN every time we have POAS but we are holding out that the blood work tells another story as she feels "different".

Baby dust to all!

Good luck to you and your wife tomorrow.

feverbaby- I hope you get some good news today!

Feverbaby- good luck to you and your wife!

AFM- well I am 11 dpo today. My wife keeps wanting me to POAS but I am too scared. I think if I saw a BFN I would cry and think it was all over. I am trying to hold out until Sunday. My concern is that I am on a softball team and we have a game tomorrow night. DW thinks its an awful idea to play. I was thinking about POAS tomorrow and if its neg I will play if pos I wont. However I am too nervous! I don't think it will hurt anything to play as it is slow pitch but I don't know if its worth worrying over either. What do you think!

Everyone may have different feelings on this, but I plan on doing everything that I normally do until I can't anymore, which will include hot yoga and if I'm early enough and not showing, I will still ski this winter. If I get pregnant this cycle or next, it may take skiing off the table, but if I don't get pregnant for another couple of months, I will still ski. You have to do what you are comfortable with though, and if you aren't comfortable then I'd say skip it.

YAY!!! Now that same sex marriage laws have changed, I finally got around to amending our taxes. When we filed last winter, we had to file as "single" because the federal government didn't recognize our marriage even though our state did. I just fixed our taxes to "married" and we are getting $4,000 back!!! I'm so happy! We only have one vial of sperm left, so now we don't have to worry about being able to buy more. YAY for marriage equality!!

YAY!!! Now that same sex marriage laws have changed, I finally got around to amending our taxes. When we filed last winter, we had to file as "single" because the federal government didn't recognize our marriage even though our state did. I just fixed our taxes to "married" and we are getting $4,000 back!!! I'm so happy! We only have one vial of sperm left, so now we don't have to worry about being able to buy more. YAY for marriage equality!!

That's great news!

Feverbaby- good luck to you and your wife!

AFM- well I am 11 dpo today. My wife keeps wanting me to POAS but I am too scared. I think if I saw a BFN I would cry and think it was all over. I am trying to hold out until Sunday. My concern is that I am on a softball team and we have a game tomorrow night. DW thinks its an awful idea to play. I was thinking about POAS tomorrow and if its neg I will play if pos I wont. However I am too nervous! I don't think it will hurt anything to play as it is slow pitch but I don't know if its worth worrying over either. What do you think!

I know the what-ifs would trouble me so I'd sit it out or at least test first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->