any other lesbians going through fertility treatments?

Ashley- did you get your period on the crinone, or only once you stopped?

I'm bowing out. Spotting again but this time heavier than before and more reddish-brown. Noticed it when I wiped about an hour ago. Put in a tampon for about a half hour and sure enough, there was a small amount of reddish-brown discharge on it. Period is not due until Tuesday or Wednesday (3 different period charting apps can't decide which one is it, despite all having the same info) and I usually spot the day before but AF is messing with my head and body, I suspect.

The interesting thing is I don't have the normal PMS symptoms...no bloating, no cramps, no horny feelings..nothing. But I suspect once you start TTC, "normal" flies out of the window.

Well, gonna put on my big girl, rather my period grandma-drawers, on...slap on a pad and throw a welcoming party for AF. Gonna call the doc this week once I get full flow to start planning for next month.

Good luck ladies to all that are still waiting!

Lovely I'm sorry to hear that but gl next cycle! Here's to cycle number two for us both. I was so depressed when AF arrived in full swing. I cried for days off and on but I think it was all very overwhelming being the first IUI and all. So the dr did my baseline u/s cd 3 and I started clomid 150mg that night. Two more days of it and then this week I have cd 10 u/s to see how my follies are! I am glad this cycle they put me on prometrium instead of clomid. I hated the cream. Well I hope this cycle works or else we will be on a break until after the holidays. I guess if it will be it will be :)

Ging- I had to stop the crinone and then af came two days later. It actually made me late because I didn't stop taking it when I should have. I took it one time too many. So this time I gotta pay more attention lol.

Ashley- how much clomid were you on last time? What is prometrium? How do you take it? Anything sounds better than this mess.

Yeah. I had such hopes but here's wishing cycle two is OUR cycle!! If not, I won't be able to do it after the holidays either!

Lovely- I'm sorry. I wish I could adopt your attitude though. I'm hopeful cycle 2 is your cycle.

Just realized that I have to wait out the next cycle. I'll be away during the time of ovulation. Oh well, more time to get to know my cycle better.

Sorry to hear this- hope you have a nice time away though.

I actually at be coming back the day after I should get a surge on my OPK. I don't know. We shall see. I will actually be able to try twice in November. I'll keep you posted.

Official getting cramps and officially overdosing on chocolate tonight. Spoke with my doc's NP and of course she reminded me that only 20% of tries are successful. I personally think I got my iui too late.

I will be traveling during my fertile time and unless I get my positive the day I leave, I'm not inseminating the next cycle. Luckily, I have 2 fertile times in November so if I don't do the first one, I'm hoping I can do the next one.

Did my transfer today (tue). It thawed well. Went to acupuncture right after then been resting since putting the toddler to bed. OTD is 10/31

ging- I was on 100mg clomid last cycle. I had four follies but only two matured over 20cm. This time hoping for more so it might increase the odds, heres hoping at least. I finished the last dose last night and I go for my u/s Friday to see how it worked. I think I will have to go in on Sunday also unfortunately to see again how they are doing. We will see though. Probably have my IUI Tuesday :). Anyway Prometrium is a progesterone suppository instead of cream. Crinone is the cream with the applicator. I hated it. These suppositories are much easier and less mess!

Cranberry- so exciting! Fingers crossed for you, sounds like it went well. Do you continue the baby aspirin in the wait? I started taking it yesterday, figured it couldn't hurt.

Ashley- FX!

I start injectables tomorrow so long as all looks good on my baseline U/S. Almost want to skip this last one, but I'll stick to our plan and move onto IVF after this if I have to.

Cranberry- so exciting! Fingers crossed for you, sounds like it went well. Do you continue the baby aspirin in the wait? I started taking it yesterday, figured it couldn't hurt.

Ashley- FX!

I start injectables tomorrow so long as all looks good on my baseline U/S. Almost want to skip this last one, but I'll stick to our plan and move onto IVF after this if I have to.

Yes, I'm continuing aspirin. Hadn't given thought to stopping. I'll go check if I should. I continued so that blood supply to uterus is great

I need to vent- I went in for my 10 day u/s this morning and I am left with so many questions. I am waiting for a call back from the dr but right now all I can think about is this. Apparently on the clomid 150mg I produced lots of follies, however one of them is mature and ready to go like NOW. Dr instructed me to do the ovidrel shot tonight, making my insemination Sunday morning. Well whats going to happen to all the other eggs! She said the ready one is over 20cm and the others were around 14cm. Will the others mature and be ready by Sunday too, or is it just the one egg and the others are wasted? I mean she said "if this cycle doesn't work, we can talk about changing the meds, but it only takes one egg and hopefully we don't have to have that talk!" sounds promising, but sounds like I might be wasting sperm which is a lot of money! Then to top things off, I was worried the clomid thinned my lining, well she didn't even tell me how that was, did she even check it! Ok I need to relax and just be patient for her to call back to talk, but now I am worried :(

Ashley- I know how frustrating this is. The follies can grow 1-2mm a day, so there is a chance another will catch up by sun. Just remember it only takes one, and it sounds like the one that is ready is a great one!!

Yes the dr called back yesterday and said my lining was great and that she really thinks we should try because I haven't proven to be infertile so it only takes one. She said this cycle has just as good of a chance as the last one :)

Goood luck ashley. Thats great news about your lining.

Well ladies, I tested today. No good reason other than I was feeling down and based on symptoms thought I'd have good news. I was not even at 6dp5dt (my transfer was in the afternoon on tue and I tested this morning). Well it was :bfn: I am hoping it was just too early and will try again when my Internet cheapies arrive tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->