any other lesbians going through fertility treatments?

Cranbery- I hope it was too early. When its a FET cycle, what day of your cycle do they put it in? How does that work? I think I understand the process of IVF, but not FET. Would you mind explaining? I really hope it is too early.

Ging, it's like ivf but uses embryos frozen from a previous ivf cycle. FET is frozen embryo transfer. The big difference is that there is no stimming and egg collection. They use meds to simulate ovulation then the embryo is transferred. Ovulation is considered to be transfer date minus the age of the embryo - mine was frozen after 5 days so I guess that would make me 11dpo (6dp5dt - 6 day post 5 day embryo transfer)

Tbanks, I just didn't understand when they transfer and I didn't realize that even with a frozen cycle the terms '6dp5dt' still apply, but it makes sense. Sounds like it could still be early by a day or two.

Hey all!! Hope all is well! I'm skipping out on this cycle so I will rejoin you guys at the very beginning of December! Still hoping for some BFPs!

Lovely- with my track record, I will still be here- hopefully onto IVF at that point. Enjoy this time and take it easy with all that OT :)

Lol! Tonight is night 5 out of 6! I need all the money for these treatments!

thanks ging, I think i'm out. I'm still getting :bfn:. I am also beginning to feel some more pronounced cramping - maybe my period is about to start.

This afternoon will be 8dp5dt.

Sadly, I have no plan B.

Well, you aren't out yet, I've seen people on here not get a positive pregnancy test till 14-15 dpo . But having said that, I know the feeling of knowing your period is about to start, so if you really feel like you are out, I'm sorry. You don't need to have a plan b right now. Plan b will come.

I'm officially out. Hope to be back again sometime. Good luck ladies!

Ashley- how are you, where are you in your cycle?

Ashley- haven't heard from you, hope its because you are pregnant!

Hi all!

I haven't posted in about 3 weeks or so. I sat out my last cycle and am due to do IUI #2 next week. I studied my last cycle and I confirmed what I suspected: I did my first IUI too late. This time I'm going to listen to my body and go with my gut feeling. Here is hoping for more BFPs right in time for the holidays!

*Hugs and a lot of baby dust to all!!*

Hi, lovely- welcome back! how did you figure that out? How are you going to time it this time?

Listening to the doctor and not to my gut, I went in on CD 14, even though I had ovulated on CD 13. I always feel ovulation pains and the last few cycles, I would get a positive OPk on Cd 12 and feel pains on CD 13. Well, i put more trust in a cheaper opk and instead of going in on CD 13, when I felt ovulation pains, I went in on CD 14. Too late.

The last cycle I sat out, I again felt ovulation pains on CD 13, 12-15 hours after my positive opk. So if everything goes the same, I should be getting a positive opk on thanksgiving day (CD 12) and going in the day after Thanksgiving!

Glad you are listening to your body, sounds like a good plan!

going to try to bring this thread back, anyone out there???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->