Any other March 2014 babies?

:hi: I've been a bit hesitant to join in as I am also a bit nervous as to whether this will work out but have decided to say hello as I see a few familiar faces :flower:

Mells you still don't have a ticker :haha:

I'm due on march 14th :thumbup:

:hi: I've been a bit hesitant to join in as I am also a bit nervous as to whether this will work out but have decided to say hello as I see a few familiar faces :flower:

BF, I haven't even changed my status from TTC to expecting. I was going to wait until my scan on Wednesday.

BF, I haven't even changed my status from TTC to expecting. I was going to wait until my scan on Wednesday.

:wacko::haha::hugs:

Finally pregnant with twins after TTC for 4 years... I am 36 and I regret reading about the nt scans... Nervous but I have complete faith in the Almighty that all's going to be perfect In Sha Allah!!!

NTS ON Aug 21st...
EDD March 7th, 2013...

Is it ok if I join? Technically I am due April 1st but I dont see a forum for me :)

edited: Forgot to add... I am 38 and have a 21 year old and a 17 year old... we've been trying for 3.5 years for this one :)

Room for one more here :happydance:
I haven't posted for a few months since my partner and i started 'not preventing' back in march.
I am 35(36 in september) and it is my first pregnancy.Last thursday i decided to buy a twin pack of cheap pregnancy tests,as for a few days previously,my boobs were really sore(they aren't usually) and i had been unusually moody,so i thought i would do a test just to rule the prospect out,and it was a :bfp:....well actually i did 3,a CB and another cheapy,all :bfp:! All clear as day too.I still have them laid on my bathroom cabinet to remind me that i am actually pregnant,because i still can't believe it!
Shocked was not the word,i never ever expected it to be :bfp:
We are both very happy,even though it was a surprise!It hasn't properly sunk in yet,but it is beginning to :D.
So i have done my own working out and it puts my due date at 25th march.I am currently waiting for my first appointment with the midwife for my bloods doing.
It still feels strange talking about myself being pregnant :headspin:

:hi: hi tiger and congrats, I remember you from the ttc 35+ #1 thread a it back :thumbup:

Just wanted to jump in and say hi again ladies! Hope you're all doing well. I have a UTI (fun fun) and am taking antibiotics. My first u/s is next Wednesday, so 9 nights to go.

Just wanted to jump in and say hi again ladies! Hope you're all doing well. I have a UTI (fun fun) and am taking antibiotics. My first u/s is next Wednesday, so 9 nights to go.

Oh goodie only 9 days! Mines in 15 or a lifetime it feels haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"