Any other March 2014 babies?

Hey, can I join?

I am 42, will be 43 when I deliver. This is my first successful pregnancy - had my scan at 9w6 and baby measured perfectly and was moving and had a perfect heartbeat....

I am thinking about getitng the Harmony test done as well, just so I can prepare myself should anything come back abnormal.

Congrats to all the mommies! My due date is March 8, 2014!

hi ladies would love to join! im Melissa and 35, will be 36 in November. pregnant with #7 due march 15 :)

I'm also 35, turning 36 November 7th ;)

I will be 36 November 13th :) beeeeeautiful baby in your ultrasound scan pic!!!!!

is your insurance covering the harmony test?

Awww, thanks...
Yep, my insurance covers the test, so thankful for that..
As far as I've seen on their site they take most insurance and Medicaid/Medicare so I'd definitely ask your provider about it. ;)

hi ladies would love to join! im Melissa and 35, will be 36 in November. pregnant with #7 due march 15 :)

I'm also 35, turning 36 November 7th ;)

I will be 36 November 13th :) beeeeeautiful baby in your ultrasound scan pic!!!!!

is your insurance covering the harmony test?

I'll split the difference in dates anyway as I will be 46 on Nov 11th :haha:
Uh oh... All these Scorpio's, lol...

Hello to everyone on this exciting thread!!

Iam new to this section and have been on the Assisted Conception thread for a while now. After a long journey, alot of hoping and praying, I am finally pregnant and due on 16 March!!! Just holding out until the 12 week scan and keeping it very quiet at the moment

Its good to see a contrast of those who fell pregant naturally as well as some fellow IVF'ers and those who have undergone assisted reproduction techniques on here!

Good to all with your impending arrivals:hugs:

Congratulations on your BFP :)

I am 38 too & my AMH is 1.2. We were waiting on IVF (see my signature) but somehow fell pregnant whilst waiting. Not sure who was more surprised, me or my fertility Dr :)

Happy & Healthy 9 months to you :)

Hi ladies, I'm 37, 38 in December. First time pregnant after TTC for 3 years. I'm due around 26th March ish. My cycles are all over the place and I had no idea when I ovulated in June as we were having a month off. My RE called it "direct ovarian threat" as we managed to get pregnant naturally, and found out the Friday before the scheduled HSG on Monday. I'm 7+3 and had 2 u/s so far, got to hear the heartbeat last time, it was so fantastic.

Symptoms have been pretty mild so far. Sore boobs, slight nausea, CRAZY dreams and broken sleep. I go from being starving to feeling normal. Occasional aching but nothing spectacular.

So excited for you all!

I'm off to take my Harmony Test ladies. I know results wont be back for 7-10 business days but just knowing I'm going in to get it done has my tummy in knots...

welcome pankers :) and congrats

alaskan- yay!!!! I will be getting the verifi done and I cant wait :) of course when its time to actually do it I will probably have knots too

I had my second scan today and the babies are healthy :happydance::happydance:

Baby A HB 122 and measuring in at 6w6d
Baby B HB 131 and measuring in at 7w1d

I have never been so relieved. I thought the best moment was getting my BFP but this has beaten it by far!! :cloud9:

Hello ladies, I am 37 and my OH is 45, expecting our second baby together. Scan next week :)

welcome pankers :) and congrats

alaskan- yay!!!! I will be getting the verifi done and I cant wait :) of course when its time to actually do it I will probably have knots too

Oh good, you should be having that done very soon, how exciting. Hoping for our babes to be healthy and also excited for us to know our babies genders very soon. Do let me know how that goes for you ;)

I had my second scan today and the babies are healthy :happydance::happydance:

Baby A HB 122 and measuring in at 6w6d
Baby B HB 131 and measuring in at 7w1d

I have never been so relieved. I thought the best moment was getting my BFP but this has beaten it by far!! :cloud9:

CONGRATS!!!! Great news. Hearing the heartbeat is the BEST thing in the world!

Aww congrats Brandy - I cant wait to hear our bubbas heart beat, makes everything feel ' real' once you see a scan pic and hear a heart beat - 13 days to go til I get my first scan at 12w5d

xx

Anyone else seriously tired? The last two days I've had to take afternoon naps...that's not like me...Fatigue has hit me hard!!

Anyone else seriously tired? The last two days I've had to take afternoon naps...that's not like me...Fatigue has hit me hard!!

Yep I have been an exhausted mess for a couple weeks. I sleep 16 hours a day if I can

I honestly don't know how women can work jobs in there first trimester... I couldn't do it. I can't seem to get anything done :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->