Any other March 2014 babies?

Hi ladies, congrats to all.

Please can I join in? I'm 37 and due no 3 on March 27th according to my calculations. Not been an easy journey but here now. Still to see the midwife in 3 weeks and hopefully 1st scan in 4 weeks. Eek soooo excited! :cloud9:

Hi and welcome Charliegirl :hi:
How do i get a ticker btw,really want one? Keep meaning to post and ask :haha:
I am still peeing on a stick to make sure that i'm not imagining it,lol,Did one this afternoon,:haha:! Any of you girls still doing it?

Hello ladies!
This is my first time being pregnant in the 35 and up category, I'm 35, 36 this November. I'm 9 weeks and due 3/5/14 but I have c-sections so probably really looking at February but I'm going by my due date ;)
Nice to meet you all, hugs from Alaska!

I am still peeing on a stick to make sure that i'm not imagining it,lol,Did one this afternoon,:haha:! Any of you girls still doing it?

I got my tickers from lilypie.com ;)

I "stole" a preggo test from my doctors office today, they keep a large basket in the bathroom. Was happy to see it was still a blazing BFP, lol...Your not alone there..

I stopped so I didn't flip out when I had the hook effect.

I did them until the digi said 3+ and the IC was as dark as the control line :thumbup:

Just google 'pregnancy tickers' and you'll get loads of options. Yes you need a ticker :haha:

Alaskan your girl is gorgeous :cloud9:

Thanks ladies,will get one when i have the energy lol! Sooo tired today,don't have any energy,hardly slept at all last night,wish it would cool down a bit :growlmad:

Any room for a little one?

I'm 37 and 5+4 with my first. Due on 31st March.

Me and OH have been trying for 4 years, fell pregnant naturally after 2 years but ended in mc at 6wks. Then had ICSI 12 months later (may 2012) as tests showed low sperm count but this failed.

14 months on, we had given up hope and decided this would be our last month of trying before looking into adoption. But AF was a no show and by day 30 I decided to test and got a BFP:happydance:

Still very cautious though and can't help thinking that something will go wrong which is not helped by the lack of any major symptoms, just occasional nausea and being constantly hungry!

I did them until the digi said 3+ and the IC was as dark as the control line :thumbup:

Just google 'pregnancy tickers' and you'll get loads of options. Yes you need a ticker :haha:

Alaskan your girl is gorgeous :cloud9:

Awwww, thank you so much!

She is so excited to be a big sister :)

Me and OH have been trying for 4 years, fell pregnant naturally after 2 years but ended in mc at 6wks. Then had ICSI 12 months later (may 2012) as tests showed low sperm count but this failed.

14 months on, we had given up hope and decided this would be our last month of trying before looking into adoption. But AF was a no show and by day 30 I decided to test and got a BFP:happydance:

Still very cautious though and can't help thinking that something will go wrong which is not helped by the lack of any major symptoms, just occasional nausea and being constantly hungry!

Welcome and congratulations :happydance:

welcome and congrats on your BFP xxx

Lol -I POAS yesterday at 9weeks lol -just had a brief moment when my symptoms of nausea /extreme hunger sore boobs and swollen abdo seemed to be gone and I wanted to check lmao -still BFP and nausea and etherything returned later with a vengeance haha

Hi ladies, congrats to all.

Please can I join in? I'm 37 and due no 3 on March 27th according to my calculations. Not been an easy journey but here now. Still to see the midwife in 3 weeks and hopefully 1st scan in 4 weeks. Eek soooo excited! :cloud9:

congrats and Hi xx

Was curious, has anyone done or going to do the MaterniT21, Verifi or Harmony Test? It screens for genetic disorders and also tells you the babies sex done at 10-12 weeks...

I'm not sure if they do that in the uk (if they do it's likely not on the nhs) so I don't think I will be. Would be cool to know the sex that early though!

Hello to everyone on this exciting thread!!

Iam new to this section and have been on the Assisted Conception thread for a while now. After a long journey, alot of hoping and praying, I am finally pregnant and due on 16 March!!! Just holding out until the 12 week scan and keeping it very quiet at the moment

Its good to see a contrast of those who fell pregant naturally as well as some fellow IVF'ers and those who have undergone assisted reproduction techniques on here!

Good to all with your impending arrivals:hugs:

Hello to everyone on this exciting thread!!

Iam new to this section and have been on the Assisted Conception thread for a while now. After a long journey, alot of hoping and praying, I am finally pregnant and due on 16 March!!! Just holding out until the 12 week scan and keeping it very quiet at the moment

Its good to see a contrast of those who fell pregant naturally as well as some fellow IVF'ers and those who have undergone assisted reproduction techniques on here!

Good to all with your impending arrivals:hugs:

Welcome :)

hi ladies would love to join! im Melissa and 35, will be 36 in November. pregnant with #7 due march 15 :)

Was curious, has anyone done or going to do the MaterniT21, Verifi or Harmony Test? It screens for genetic disorders and also tells you the babies sex done at 10-12 weeks...

I wont see my OB until my 13th week of pregnancy because I am supervised by my fertility doctor. I might ask him now if thats something we can do before I get released to my regular OB.

i would love to have one of these done, but I need to see if my insurance covers one of them first :flower:

I saw my doctor today and I will be getting the Harmony test this Tuesday! So exciting to know I will know the gender in less then 2 weeks...if they have in Alaska I'm sure they have in many other places..but first and foremost, it's a screening for genetic disorders so I'm apprehensive and hoping for the best :)
Saw my little one for the first time today. I'm in love!!!

https://i.imgur.com/yN964Sb.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"