DSC01595.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 6
  • DSC01632.jpg
    DSC01632.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC01636.jpg
    DSC01636.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 8
Oh my gosh how utterly scary kosh! Poor little G with his cast! I am soo sorry but also so glad it wasn't a concussion! You poor thing though how this must have hurt you to your core! I am sending you tons of :hugs: and I hope he mends super super quick. :hugs: Such cute pics of him though, he is a gorgeous little man! xx

Oh my word Kosh how terrible! Poor little G and poor mummy I'm not surprised you were so stressed. Such a terrible thing to happen and yet it happens so easily! G looks utterly gorgeous in the photos - but I am so so so sorry he broke his little wrist :( It will no doubt heal really well though and he probably won't even remember much about it unlike poor mummy who will be traumatised for life. I hope he heals quickly and the poor little darling isn't in too much pain!

Kosh: poor little Gael! I can just imagine how stressful that was for both of you :(. I mas I glad to hear he is doing better though. And his little cast ... Poor little thing:(. How long does he have to wear that you think? And he sure is a cute:). And he has a happy face when leaving the hospital:). :hugs: to you and him:).

Storm: love your story about Sttn :haha:. You should do it every day :haha:. And I was imagining thT with a second pregnancy you don't really stop to enjoy as much because you are running around after a toddler :haha:. And it will be the same I would imagine when the baby comes. I have a friend that has three and she says that her third pretty much raised herself :haha:.

oh, kosh --- love the pictures and the huge smile....sob....I am so glad he is okay!

hugs!

Omg Kosh....poor baby & poor mama! :cry:

He's such a beautiful boy...his little cast just breaks my heart!!!

I hope you're both recovering well...:hugs::hug::hugs::hug::hugs:

Big hugs to Kosh.what a really awful and scary thing to happen x

Ah poor G and his little cast! Glad of no head injury and that all ok now, hope his little wrist heals ASAP. Big hugs to you both, must have been very stressful for you.band he does look very cute in his pics, especially on his way home :) x

(I started this last night but didn't manage to post it!)

many thanks ladies for the kind words!
I took him to nursery today and he was absolutely fine, played well, ate lots and went to sleep fine even with his little cast - I'm so proud of him!
I, on the other hand, am still recovering from the stress!

Haven't read much but there were a few things I wanted to mention

storm - I know this is old, but still: as I didn't know your DH's name, when you said L called him Paul I thought he was upset because it wasn't his name :haha:
re. STTN, could you cope with that schedule every day? :winkwink:

clio - re. the mango incident and your mum's comment, all I can say is: :ignore: as angel said, even though I think children do pick up on our moods, I don't think J's behaviour was a reaction to anything, he's just being his cheeky self! but also, even if it was a reaction, in which way does you mum think that her comment will help you and J? It's like my mother when she says that G is a bit difficult because I was stressed during pregnancy....how is that supposed to help now? :growlmad:

on a lighter note, re. the treasure hunt counting colours book - G loves it now! it's so interesting to see how he can now process the images and look for things and 'count' them but before it was all too much for him. I love to witness how their little brains develop!

indigo
- loved the blackbird story!:haha:

angel - I've started a long-ish reply to something you said a while ago about the boys, but haven't finished it yet. will do it tonight :flower:

:hugs: to all

Oh, and his nana got him train tracks. He loves it!! But the funny thing is that you cannot have more than one train linked together. He likes just one at a time :haha:. If you put them together he will take them apart and shakes his head yes ( like this is how it is suppose to be :haha:). And he is a snuggle bunny. He now caress you arm when you are holding him :kiss:.

Bye ladies.

They are quite different children!:

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7394/9916345355_6cc348fda8_z.jpg

You can hear him say to himself: "careful, careful, slowly, gently" as he tries to maneuver the train, but if it comes off the track, which is inevitable, he throws a fit. But the train HAS to be long. Toddlers. *sigh*

And J is so far from cuddly! I'd have to pin him down first, as well!

Still reading, sorry! I just had to respond to little T and his trains!

Oh Clio that is funny. I love the picture! I will try to post a video that I did of thiago taken the trains apart when I tried to put them together lol!!

loving little J with his trainset. he looks like he's so into it!

kosh - its amazing how quickly they bounce back. isnt it? it took me weeks to get over tripping up with Kia in the sling. whereas she seemed ok the next day!

Oh kosh--how incredibly scary for you and G! I must add, though, that I love G's hair! Have you cut it yet? I've cut J's twice so far, but I love his curls, so I don't want to cut it too short. G looks so beautiful!
I'm glad that G likes that colours book! The other one J loves from the series is the Numbers, Shapes and Colours. Let me rustle up a link...
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/0312502192/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I thought it would be too hard for him, too, but he sits there, "reading" it. It has been in the top five of favourite books for a long time now.

Oh kosh--how incredibly scary for you and G! I must add, though, that I love G's hair! Have you cut it yet? I've cut J's twice so far, but I love his curls, so I don't want to cut it too short. G looks so beautiful!
I'm glad that G likes that colours book! The other one J loves from the series is the Numbers, Shapes and Colours. Let me rustle up a link...
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/0312502192/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I thought it would be too hard for him, too, but he sits there, "reading" it. It has been in the top five of favourite books for a long time now.

nope, I've never cut his hair yet and I love how long it is now, he gets big curls at the back :cloud9:

love J's picture with the trains!
(oh must add, I never managed to see the videos)

Just another one if my mini posts, just to say I'm off to Ireland for 10 days , just sat waiting for the ferry!! Catch up soon.
Hugs to all.
Xxx

It's a boy!

I'm going to have a nephew!

Yay!

They're naming him after his 2 grandfathers! So happy!

Claire...enjoy Ireland! :wave:

Morning!
Finally got all caught up as Blake's having a now becoming more rare morning nap...in his crib!!! Normally he'll only nap in his swing, but I'm trying to transition him a bit as he's getting so big and that swing is not growing with him. Lol!

Kosh - so glad G is fine and no concussion, those pictures were so cute! But that must've taken such a toll on you, so scary and unexpected. Big, big hugs to both of you!!

Storm - 20 weeks, that's so great! Can't wait to hear about your scan, coming up so soon now. Glad your dads doing well, and omg that marathon day with L you described...no wonder she slept well after that.

Angel - Awwww, cuddles between the boys, doesn't get much sweeter than that!

Clio - yeah, mother comments that don't help, only get under your skin, that would make me mad too.

Quick update on Blake - he's now moved from army crawling to real crawling, and he's a little crawling machine! We've been feeding him some sweet potato, and he makes the funniest little faces! Oh uh, I hear him banging...more later...

Afternoon everyone! Kitty thats great about B and the crawling and the sweet potato your little boy is really advancing!

Indigo I laughed at your new avatar pic and brilliant news about the nephew - how exciting!

Kosh I haven't cut Ls hair either as she too has sweet little curls at the back - I did chop the one section at the top that was an inch longer that the rest of her hair but that was about a year ago! Ah and Kosh I forget you don't have FB so you don't know DH is indeed called Paul :)

Clairey off to Ireland again? When are you going to pop by the North so L and L and can have a get together :D

L had another birthday party and she was in the WORST form ever, when I picked her up from nursery she wanted 'juice' but apparently not the juice I had so that was a meltdown, then she got home lay on the floor and cried, threw her dinner around, didn't want to get changed - hung round my neck most of the time at the party and was generally not happy at all! Then we went to my dads to pick up the dog, she was all sweetness and light and hugging grandpa and giving him kisses... shes a monkey!

Hello to everyone else - oh keep meaning to ask SK have you started on your dental marathon yet?

Oh and Clio I loved the video of J on the trampoline and hearing you speak! Wow you sound completely different to what I though you would - although I have no idea what I thought you would sound like :)

Catch up later :)

I've been meaning to ask those on you on FB - any news from Jules?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->