any other over 35 first time mums?

Or maybe I'll treat myself to this bag https://www.coach.com/online/handba...0000000000015033&navCatId=7100000000000000594

& this wallet...

https://www.coach.com/online/handba...allet_in_leather-10551-10051-51043-en?cs=sv1p

What do you ladies think? :muaha:

I think LUST! Though I am not sure what I would rather do, go with DH or get bag. Probably both :haha:

On second thought, N would hate going...

I might be able to distract him sufficiently w this...

https://www.toysrus.com/product/ind...442.2255961.3242302.2256631&parentPage=search

& this...

https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4389464&cp=&parentPage=search

:tease:

:fool:

:loopy:

:dance:

Indigo I'd get the bag, wallet, car and table for N.... Haha

Preschool nursery is generally free in NI which is why it's almost impossible to get a place if you work and are married... The criteria prioritizes single parents and those of the unemployed... I don't like the system much! I already pay full whack for daycare :(

We get 'free' preschool from age 4, but it's only for 3 hours, so I would need either a creche for before and after or we're thinking of getting an au pair...?

Indigo - I love Coach and have some of the classic line. We went to an outlet in Arizona and I got a coach bag for about 150, but after investigating the code - it was made for the factory outlet! and although I do like the bag, growl! We went outlet shopping today near Dublin, but most of the stuff was regular (I bought a lulu guinness tote bag (cloth) and it was from this season and some Cath Kidston, but it's mostly regular stuff with some last season stuff. Personally, I think you should get the bag and go on the conference, too- did OH really think he could be a normal person ever again?! I also bought a sweater from the Ralph Lauren outlet, but it doesn't have a little horse anywhere! (I like the designer stuff, but hate to advertise (the little coach tag is the most I will do!)

not much else....music blasting from the neighbours as we left this afternoon -- must be nice....growl!

bye!

Indigo: you make me laugh!! You must have been a dare devil when you were a child :haha:!! Your poor mom :haha:!!!! Are you the youngest one? Or the middle child?
So I think your OH is out of the best OH of the month :haha:. Now just kitty and Charlie' OHs can be the runner up cause Claire's is still the winner.

Sabrina: I just love brand names when they are marked down 75% off :haha:. One time my OH's aunt gave me a coach purse but I didn't like it so I went to return and get something else and I couldn't believe the price on their stuff!!!! It was my first and last time I stepped in that store :haha:. I never buy purses for myself. It is normally hand me downs from my sister ( she loves purses) or a gift from someone.

Thiago woke up at 5:50am this morning :growlmad:!!! When will this child sleep till 6:30am again!!!!!! And OH didn't sleep well either and woke me up at around 3 am and we both just tossed around the bed till thiago new wake up :growlmad:!! I am tired!

Indigo--go N with his percentiles! J is the midget of the group, it seems, at 50th and 50th for both. Sometimes he sneaks up in height, but he typically drops down again.

Pretty tricky about what to do with the trip...well, not really. Drive there with N in his new Audi and your new purse and wallet. There. Problem solved.

I am so not a fashion person! I've heard of Coach, but would not know how to make it go with my sweat pants and sweat shirt.

Re: Preschool--you have to pay here. It's not too bad, though. I'll be sending J to the German Preschool, where you pay $90/m for 2 days a week, and $180 for four (obviously). I just hope that I'm not too late when it comes to signing him up, as you do have to get kids on certain lists the moment the BFP appears! In my case, I have to attend the open house in March, though I think I have another year with J to go. He has to be 3 on the day classes start, and he'll still be 2. Which is good, because he needs to be toilet trained first anyway, and this gives us more time.

SK--J is the same; he'll tell us if he's had a poo (though he likes to do this as a joke, too, so we can't always trust him). But by then, like you said, it's too late. I soooo do not want to start to train him.

I'm in the middle of cleaning stains from my carpet and I'm going crazy. I'm trying to do it naturally, but all "recipes" call for a spray bottle, and damned if I knew where to get one. You'd think they'd be everywhere, instead of...no where. I finally found some at a dollar store and bought five of them. I never want to go on such a hunt again. It doesn't help that the stains themselves are stressing me out. One is a rather obvious, and now neon orange spaghetti sauce stain on the living room carpet. I've been trying to get it out for days now. The other is a poo stain on the upstairs hall carpet from our fat cat Morgan, who decided that going to the bathroom backwards was an awesome way to use a litter box that isn't even hers (we've got some strange litter and food situations going here to divide the cats). This meant that she effectively stuck her bum out of the "door" of the covered litter box and pooed. I've been afraid to approach it because it's just so disgusting. But at least I have my spray bottles now.

And this is why I never wanted wall-to-wall carpeting. That and the fact that I also simply don't like wall-to-wall carpeting, ascetically.

So J does remember the swimming and is quite proud of it. He greeted OH this morning with "Mummy and Jonah went swimming yesterday." OH tried to cut off the band they put on our wrists to show we had paid, and J wouldn't let him because it was "from swimming!" I, also, it turns out, am not allow to cut mine off either, because we "both went swimming. Together." :cloud9: I think he will be a water rat, too. :happydance:

Indigo: can we please see a picture of you :winkwink:?

I'm always behind the camera & quite camera shy... :blush:

I only have 1 pic on my phone because someone else here on BnB wouldn't let me be :winkwink:....so I took it in the bathroom while N was napping... It's a terrible photo & very dark & I have no makeup on & if I remember correctly, it's quite blurry!

BESIDES...I have yet to see pics of quite a few peeps here...

Am I off the hook? :haha:

If not, I'll post it & then delete it quickly....when we're both here....

I want to see SK & Kitty....& everyone else who only posts cat pics on FB! :cat:

Oh, WTH.....here I am....

167f140da80af8ea6fb154ddae0b4068.jpeg

Hello ladies :hi:
meant to post long ago but Gael got ill 3 days ago :nope: No idea what, just high fever (39) and extreme clinginess, the first night he spent the whole night in my arms :nope:
He seems a little better now, so hopefully he's on the mend.

The cleaning lady came today and I asked her to help me organising the living room, as we still have boxes and boxes and boxes pilled up on top of sofas etc etc fromwhen we moved, and that was december 2012!!:dohh: its not finished yet but its already looking much better:thumbup: that's my new years resolution - make the house look like a home rather than a storage!! I'll carry on after posting this.

So we already have the tickets for our family trip / conference. I must admit that, as some of you said, im too concerned that I will end up very tired, but still think that's the best option. And I hope it works as an eye opener and makes DH finally realise how difficult it is to deal with a 2 year old almost 24/7........

There were a few things I was going to say but cant remember now!:dohh:
Hope you are all well :hugs:

B

My brother is 1 year older.
My sisters are 1 & 3 yrs younger.

I was a good girl by most standards, but yes, I kept my parents on their toes. My mother still complains about having to change our phone number again & again because of all the boys that kept calling. My freshman year of HS, they wouldn't tell me our phone number for months until it occurred to them that it was probably not a smart move...:haha:

I have no idea what Indigo, Kitty or SK look like, not that I'm much bothered though :) I also don't care what people think of the way I look, I'm me, can't change that :) xxx

I remembered!

Indigo - id get bag, purse, train set, car AND the tickets too! :winkwink:

Clio - click clack book hasn't arrived yet.
Yesterday I bought 'stuck' by O Jeffers. Gael kkeps saying that things are 'stuck' when they are not how/where he wants them, so I thought it was quite appropriate!

Clio/borboleta - did you say that J and T are napping for 3 hours but waking up at the dawn of the day? I guess you have tried the obvious, ie waking them from their naps earlier?

Storm -does L still have night terrors?

I have no idea what Indigo, Kitty or SK look like, not that I'm much bothered though :) I also don't care what people think of the way I look, I'm me, can't change that :) xxx

Dont have fb, so I think I only ones I kind of know what they look like are borboleta and clairey. Oh and maybe clio, but that's all!

Indigo, I think you should buy the bag and purse and drive down in the R8!

We get 15 hours of free nursery, pre school here from the term following their 3rd birthday, so for us not until January 2016. I actually need to put Sophia's name down ASAP if I can find one that I like, I have only seen one and didn't like the manager at all!

As for OH of the month award, does Clios OH get to be put forward? he sounds pretty lovely to me! My OH is great, and I only say that as I have seriously been through the dregs of the male species, and he is for sure one of the better ones! He's the cleaner, he loves all that cleaning, I hate it! I cook and do the most of the shopping. He is a great dad and he is wonderful with my Mum! But he ain't perfect, he has an awful temper and can be quite dramatic when we argue and that gets a bit tedious! And he's not the most patient person either! But he pitches in with Sophia, so I really can't and won't complain about him, he's pretty great. But would he ever buy me an eternity ring? No chance! But that's fine I should not have expensive jewellery, did I mention that I left my emerald ring, given to me by my mum in Australia! Luckily my cousin found it and he is bringing it over this summer, but seriously I didn't even notice until a few days after we got home :dohh:

Well laaa deeee daaaa! :haha:

You're not the least bit curious?

It doesn't really bother me...I'm just curious! :)

Indy I love the bag and wallet and by the way everyone Indy is a hottie I've seen her pic a few years back :thumbup::kiss:

sorry, but I'm actually a 75-year old man and have been pretending for years -- Finn is just a neighbour's child that I borrow on occasion...

okay - I will scan a picture of me when a bit thinner and younger and you can see that I am a lovely girl. I HATE pictures, but when I saw my old medieval history professor she said that I hadn't changed a bit and I joked that I had a portrait in my attic...!

bye!

Indigo, I think you should buy the bag and purse and drive down in the R8!

We get 15 hours of free nursery, pre school here from the term following their 3rd birthday, so for us not until January 2016. I actually need to put Sophia's name down ASAP if I can find one that I like, I have only seen one and didn't like the manager at all!

As for OH of the month award, does Clios OH get to be put forward? he sounds pretty lovely to me! My OH is great, and I only say that as I have seriously been through the dregs of the male species, and he is for sure one of the better ones! He's the cleaner, he loves all that cleaning, I hate it! I cook and do the most of the shopping. He is a great dad and he is wonderful with my Mum! But he ain't perfect, he has an awful temper and can be quite dramatic when we argue and that gets a bit tedious! And he's not the most patient person either! But he pitches in with Sophia, so I really can't and won't complain about him, he's pretty great. But would he ever buy me an eternity ring? No chance! But that's fine I should not have expensive jewellery, did I mention that I left my emerald ring, given to me by my mum in Australia! Luckily my cousin found it and he is bringing it over this summer, but seriously I didn't even notice until a few days after we got home :dohh:

This got me very sad :nope: (not your fault of course!)
I used to think that my DH was great but he has disappointed me a lot recently.
I so hope this is just a long phase and we can get back to what we were :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->