any other over 35 first time mums?

SK.....Lovely!

Happy b-day to G and L!

G--> :cake::cake:
L --> :cake::cake:

& to the mamas who survived year 2 -----> :wine::beer::friends:

Happy Birthday Gael :D And congratulations also to Kosh Please post piccies of the birthday boy? :)

SK you look very sweet indeed and have a lovely smile! I must have missed the other pic, unless it was the one where you are seen a bit with F in his little devil costume at Halloween?

yes, I think the other picture was the half pic of me with LO in his devil costume....I did look at my PhD graduation pic and wedding pics, but was over 14 stone then (sigh) -- looking at me my old, slim self has hopefully motivated me to lose the last 2 stone...I have a real weight issue problem and it is a daily thing (e.g. if eat okay, then feel confident, if I indulge in anything, I feel very cranky and unhappy)....my friends around me are very good, telling me that I have lost alot of weight since having LO, but I want to be 9 stone again!

not much here - had another row with OH as he decided to do his laundry and put mine and LO's in the airing cupboard, but not really folded or 'dry', and he delights in winding me up and dismissing my complaints (I had to take all the clothes out and put them around the living room/bedroom to completely dry), so then I start screaming. I am determined to break the cycle (of letting him get me wound up), but I just have a temper tantrum and when it's over, feel ashamed. That of course means that OH will 'win' and throughout the argument, tells me that I am 'losing it' and 'am having a breakdown' -- yes, well, it's due to your behaviour. I probably do need some meditation time, but don't make extra work for me just because you decide that you must do your washing!

rant over and fortunately, we can talk after the temper tantrum, but why touch my damp clothes (and LO's ones!), can't you wait a few hours until I get home? GROWL! and then I want chocolate, but tonight, I just opened a bottle of wine (which I did share)....

hugs!

SK - don't you do each others laundry? For example, could your dh not do yours and F's clothes too?
I love the pics of you and I agree you look so young, like a teenager.:winkwink:
Xx

Sk you look so young! I know it's an old photo but you look half your age! I don't know why you are so self conscious either! Probably easy for me to say as being a big fat pregnant hippo (not looking for compliments here people I'm happy for now) everyone looks so skinny lol. Also unsurprisingly I do ALL the laundry....

L is is her own bed for now, upside down and folded in the middle of her duvet at her insistence... How long for who knows! She was with me all night last night and seriously that childs sleeping is dire! 4 bottles of milk! 4! Dh said when number 2 arrives he will have L sleeping through in a week... Oh how I laughed! Good luck buddy...

In other news the newborn clothes are in the wash, my bag is packed, Ls bag is packed, once the clothes are dried tomorrow the baby's bag will be packed. I started to panic when I realised that both Blake and Finn had been born by now! I know it's unlikely but not impossible..

I seriously need to get a tablet as Borboleta said this phone typing is tedious.

Love to all xxx

Yes storm, treat yourself to an iPad or similar........an early pat on the back pressie to yourself for having to go through labour again!! Lol:winkwink::winkwink:
Sttn in a week? What an optimist your husband is?!:haha:

Thanks for the birthday messages!
He woke up today to find lots of balloons all over the house :flower: and he loved it when we sang happy birthday and had to blew the candles, he wanted to do it over and over again!
And now if you ask him how old he is, he replies very serious 'tos' (ie dos = two):cloud9:
I love him so much!!
Angel, I promise to post pictures, just give me a couple of days to download them, format them etc etc :dohh:

Sabrina - those are lovely pictures! I hope you can get rid of that weight and feel better about yourself. I can totally relate about the food issue. I somehow got over it during pregnancy, but used to be exactlky the same,my mood would go up and down based on how much I could control my food intake etc. Its very draining :hugs:

Clio - Gael goes a bit shy in new situations so if we went to a class like the ones you describe he might sit with me. But otherwise he's just wild and is very dificult to control when he has his own plans. I dont think those mothers do anything in particular they just have different type of children. And I totally agree that sometimes we expect too much of them!

Storm....you're so close now! I can't wait to see her! :cloud9:

Yes, you'll need the iPad to take pics of the new baby to post here ASAP! :baby:

Happy Birthday Lucy :D I am looking forward to seeing the cake your mummy no doubt made for you :cake: :) xx

Happy birthday Lucy :happydance: :dance::cake:

Hope you enjoy your mummy's lovely cake x

Happy Birthday Lucy!!!

Awwww, Kosh, sounds like you guys had a wonderful day! What a cutie Gael is! Can't wait to see the pictures

Storm - yes! Get yourself an iPad, you'll love it! You deserve a treat, and iPads are so much more fun than jewelry!

SK - I have that same ID somewhere in this house, you look so young!

Came across this article through another twin mummy's page on FB and I think it something we should think about. Especially of course me. It is about the impact on our children when we talk negatively about our selves.

When your mother says she's fat

xxx

Cause I am over 20 kg over what I should be. But that is beside the point lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->