any other over 35 first time mums?

By the way, now I want to be intimate with kosh and kitty :haha:!!!! Pictures please :thumbup::)!!!:haha:

I love boots, too!

My net gain was 7 lbs because I lost almost 20 in the first 20 weeks. I had MS from hell & was so sick. It's the #1 reason I don't want to do it again. It was awful! :nope:

I actually do like the neon purple color....:thumbup: I usually wear a lot of black & gray, so it was a bit dramatic to me at first, but now I like a splash of color...in shoes, handbags, scarves, etc...

Clairey sounds like you know what you are doing, I love tropical fish, if I ever have them I want lots of teeny tiny neons, so cute! The goldfish are messy, I'm down to 3 but they are 9 years old now and big!

Charlie I'm not that bothered about the labour and birth, I'm more worried about getting L somewhere if it's the middle of the night. I know the labour is going to hurt like hell and is so unpredictable but I'm so fed up I want the baby out! I've literally just hit totalling fed up, but given I'm measuring what I did at full term with L I guess that makes sense! I bet I go overdue though!

L is just in bed, dh gave her a biscuit at 8.15?? Why! She was just about to go to bed and he gave her a biscuit cause she caught him eating one in the kitchen (probably cause he was dying for a smoke!).. silly man.

Borboleta can you ask dh to make me dinner please, but maybe chicken instead of salmon as I don't like fish :) I wouldn't LOVE someone to make me dinner....

I love boots, too!

My net gain was 7 lbs because I lost almost 20 in the first 20 weeks. I had MS from hell & was so sick. It's the #1 reason I don't want to do it again. It was awful! :nope:

I actually do like the neon purple color....:thumbup: I usually wear a lot of black & gray, so it was a bit dramatic to me at first, but now I like a splash of color...in shoes, handbags, scarves, etc...

Oh indigo, it sounds terrible your MS!!! You had it for 20 weeks!!! Did you take any meds for it? Was it nausea only, or vomiting too? I don't blame you not wanting to do it again :wacko:! I have a friend that had cercleage ( I don't know how to write this - cervix problems) and she lost her first baby during the 4 month and got pregnant again and had that finally done early in pregnancy but had to be in bed rest for 6 months!!! She said it was horrible and she is done with having kids. So one for her was good enough. She was an only child too so maybe she likes it that way.

Oh, I vomited daily...several times a day & night... :sick:

& I'm off the TTC wagon again. No, no, no! I just can't do it again...

Indigo I was really sick at the start of this pregnancy, cyclizine tablets were the only thing that stopped the projectile vomit!

Oh, and forgot to say: another ex-henna fan here!

Storm: I wish we lived closer:(. I would totally ask glen to cook you dinner:). He is so talented. Today I told him to go have pizza with thiago cause I need to be at the studio for a couple of hours and won't be back home till 7:45pm, so why worry about dinner :thumbup:.

Indigo, I meant to say that I think N looks like you too, and I am so not surprised that you don't want to be pregnant again...20 weeks of MS,you poor thing!

Storm, I so remember just wanting this baby out of me feeling, horrible! life is just so uncomfortable. I really hope you don't go over.

Clairey, love the pics on FB, looks like a great day...ideas for me for Sophia next birthday. The fish tank is a great idea. My OH would love that for himself, not Sophia though!

SK--how lovely you look! You look very European! Thanks for the pics!

He's sort of a mix between my father, me, my DH & his father. When he's thinner & happy he looks more like me.:haha: Ok...that doesn't sound right, but it's true. When he's grumpy or tired, he looks more like DH. He has his grandfather's ears. He has my father's mannerisms & big lower lip & stature....the mannerisms thing is truly bizarre!

Oh gosh Sk 9 stone.. haven't been that since I was a child! I'm a UK 10 to 12 at 11stone and if I drop below that people start asking if I'm I'll :) I'm happy at a size 12.. maybe by the summer..

Anyway L and I had a lovely day while dh slept after night shift, we went to the petstore to see the rabbits, fish etc. Got some cat food, fish food and dog treats. Then went to mothercare and got crib sheets for the baby as I seem to have lost them. Then went for lunch, to the book shop and the chemist etc. Then we met my friend at the local leisure centre (the mw friend) and went to the kids playzone where L and her 3 and 5 year old ran around non stop! Clio I thought of you as it sounds like J needs an area like this, it was a 3 story softplay area and the kids just ran non stop only popping back to us for juice... They had a ball!

I wonder if it's got a website brb...

sounds like a great day!
didn't she have a nap at all? wasn't she cranky?

Lol! I had the same reaction, and read L's day to OH. We both sat here puzzled, asking each other questions like: "Did they have a stroller? What about a nap? Did they walk everywhere? Did Storm carry L because that's the only way, other than a stroller to get to so many places? Did they have a car and have to deal with the car seat each time?"

Seriously. All these questions. If you would be so kind so answer them, it would greatly unconfuse us. :haha:

That's a typical day for us....:shrug:

On Sunday my DH took N to 7 places, though, and he refused to get into the car on Monday, poor thing....

But you're in NC--that's warm. I can't imagine that in the cold, especially the car seat, which is a major production in the winter every time. It's really hard to do with bulky clothes, and it's so hard to do that it takes ages and is painful to boot. I would rather die than use the car seat 14 times in one day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->